World Exceeds Critical 1.5°C Warming Threshold for Past Year, Scientists Warn

Will Biden convert his Corvette into an EV?

Where will the batteries go?

Does Greta Thunberg, the Wizz Kid of Global Warming know how much pollution Biden’s Corvette emits?  

Why isn’t she in an uproar?

Personally I hope Trump drills through Rudolf the Reindeer’s head to get to all that Alaskan oil and do away with the GREEN scam.

• Sad 1
  • Agree 1

2 minutes ago, G_Money said:

Does Greta Thunberg, the Wizz Kid of Global Warming know how much pollution Biden’s Corvette emits?

And the pollution from his Airforce one plane  and the bombs supplied to Ukraine and Israel  and the blowing up of Nordstream pipelines ???

• Haha 1
  • Agree 1

You can't reason with people like deniers, they are not capable of reason. All you can do is take the Michael ....they won't get it but it can make you feel better.

Unfortunately I was unable to edit the typos - I'm sure that most (??) were able to understand them, but for those who couldn't (probably about you anyway) here is an edited version.

"You 'don't seem to realise that what you say is not argument against MMCC. It is however the kind of low brow comment that dominates the denier brigade. Sadly most are too dim to know how dim they are."

Edited by kwilco

On 6/10/2024 at 5:29 PM, Roo Island said:

Yummm...deny climate exists? Wow.

Why do you think the climate is changing? Elon?:cheesy:

Natural events. Nature doesn't care if every human dies.

I have yet to see any solutions from you.

• Haha 1

On 6/10/2024 at 4:23 PM, placeholder said:

No. Your opinion is not as valid as mine or any anybody whose opinion reflects the understanding that elevated levels of greenhouse gasses are responsible for rapid climate change including global warming. 

Such arrogance

And foolish comments like mitigating anthropogenic climate change somehow depends on Elon musk is further proof of your lack of knowledge.

You don't know sarcasm when you see it? Probably lacking a sense of humour.

And I noticed that after you claimed that there was no proof that sea levels were rising, and proof was provided re satellite measurements, you kept quiet. 

Unless you can prove that the sea is rising in places other than NZ your evidence is dubious. I can see the sea level on the beach near where I grew up is basically the same as many decades ago. I trust my eyes more than your "satellite measurements".

BTW if that "evidence" was from you, likely I didn't see it as you are ignore and have been for a very long time. I only see your posts when quoted by someone else.

Edited by thaibeachlovers

5 hours ago, thaibeachlovers said:

Such arrogance

Unless you can prove that the sea is rising in places other than NZ your evidence is dubious. I can see the sea level on the beach near where I grew up is basically the same as many decades ago. I trust my eyes more than your "satellite measurements".

BTW if that "evidence" was from you, likely I didn't see it as you are ignore and have been for a very long time. I only see your posts when quoted by someone else.

LOL, so evidence is provided but you keep asking for it because you don't like the poster that provided.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, thaibeachlovers said:

Such arrogance

Not arrogance. My opinions are supported by the science which I frequently cite and always will if asked to.  And I never use IMO to avoid having to back up my claims. You take refuge in IMO in order not to have to prove links to credible sites. Really, you should use the acronym IMUI i.e In My Uninformed Opinion.

If you think your sarcasm is funny, it's not my sense of humor that is questionable. Intelligently used sarcasm should be illuminating. What's the point of yours?

Your comment about rising seas just reveals how little you know, It may well be that the sea hasn't risen at your beach. Other factors can come into play such as subsidence,  That you think your beach is an adequate sample to make such a global judgement is further proof of your lack of understanding of how science works And that you reject the repeatedly confirmed finding of various satellites. just reveals how useless your judgements are. And how arrogant you are.

Edited by placeholder
  • Agree 1

On 6/10/2024 at 12:04 AM, thaibeachlovers said:

The idea that the world will do anything collectively is laughable. Half the planet hates the other, and billions want to live like western millionaires.

apple and microsoft combined are worth almost 6 trillion usd.....while nasa has to beg to get about 25 billion. 

yes very serious action is being taken by those in power. 

21 hours ago, stevenl said:

LOL, so evidence is provided but you keep asking for it because you don't like the poster that provided.

You need to prove that I ask for proof when it is included in the post. I only ask for proof if none is provided.

I didn't think you were one that makes it up.

On 6/13/2024 at 10:12 AM, thaibeachlovers said:

Natural events. Nature doesn't care if every human dies.

I have yet to see any solutions from you.

What natural forces are increasing in intensity to cause the current warming?

If you are going to say "the sun", provide receipts.

Honestly, your post is the usual mindless drivel, but I wonder if you believe it.

• Like 1

16 hours ago, Danderman123 said:

This is a classic post. Classicly stupid, that is.

Sea Level Rise in New Zealand

:cheesy:

Risen around NZ about my handspan in 100 years. OMG where's ma lifeboat?

Seems some are climate alarmists.

https://niwa.co.nz/hazards/coastal-hazards/sea-levels-and-sea-level-rise#:~:text=NZ SeaRise maps&text=Climate change and warming temperatures,Greenland and Antarctic ice sheets.

Sea levels around New Zealand have risen by up to 220 mm in the last century

16 hours ago, Danderman123 said:

Honestly, your post is the usual mindless drivel, but I wonder if you believe it.

I'm so glad I put you on ignore, but I occasionally check to see what mindless drivel you are posting. I never fail to get a laugh from them.

46 minutes ago, thaibeachlovers said:

I'm so glad I put you on ignore, but I occasionally check to see what mindless drivel you are posting. I never fail to get a laugh from them.

This post of yours certainly reveals your double standards.