Police Raid Rangsit Club, Discover 65 Underage Patrons

webfact

Give this neandertal the Darwin award for thinking he can run big oppertation nightclub selling alcohol open late

and without any licence and permits and get away with it... 

• Confused 2
  • Sad 1

3 hours ago, ezzra said:

Give this neandertal the Darwin award for thinking he can run big oppertation nightclub selling alcohol open late

As many in the LOS the gains are better than the possible loss, a telling of and close his club which is an inconvenience whilst he opens another. 

5 years would send the correct message to others. 

I wonder how many AN readers started drinking alcohol whilst under the legal age limit.

I must confess that I had my first illegal beer at the age of 14.

Mum bought it for me from the bar at the local community centre when we were playing darts.

She would drag me around to the bars and dances to keep the 'gropers' away when she wanted to go for a night out. She was recently divorced (again).

No one bothered her with a 14 year old son in tow.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, steven100 said:

no ......    someone didn't get their monthly envelope,  that's why.  

No 'monthly envelop' will cover an event where in the event that the place catches on fire and no fire extinguishers or fire exits

are there to safe life costing numerous young lives is there?...

• Confused 1
  • Agree 1

6 hours ago, webfact said:

with over 300 young men and women dancing and drinking.

How abhorrent that they should be having a good time dancing and drinking, of course we are left without any details of how 'young' the 65 were, were they 17-20 ??????  of course younger would be wrong. no mention of drugs or testing either. Maybe another 'News' outlet might give better info.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, webfact said:

Police in Pathum Thani reassigned five officers from the Pak Khlong Rangsit Police Station following a raid on an unlicensed nightclub near a prominent university highlighting the lack of action surrounding the issue called for a more thorough and transparent investigation.

Local plod paid to look the other way.. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, webfact said:

The directive, issued by the Provincial Police Commander of Pathum Thani, Police Major General Yutthana Jonkhun aimed to ensure a thorough investigation of and maintain the integrity of the police force.

The directive noted that to prevent damage to the government service and ensure a smooth investigation, officers have been removed from their current posts.

Oh the image...

Yet again we see a corrupt bodge, sack them, they are a disgrace to the nation, this reassignment nonsense is a totally whitewash as nothing ever happens.

Thailand always protecting the guilty...

10 hours ago, webfact said:

The nightclub owner, a 28-year-old named Patipan, admitted that he had never applied for an operating license. Consequently, he faced charges for running a business without proper permissions, selling alcohol during prohibited hours, and allowing underage individuals onto the premises.

If he never applied for a license than surely there are no legal age restrictions being broken, because it isn't a nightclub, bar or entertainment venue. 

20 minutes ago, JeffersLos said:

If he never applied for a license than surely there are no legal age restrictions being broken, because it isn't a nightclub, bar or entertainment venue. 

I think he will be calling you to act as his brief

• Haha 1

56 minutes ago, Andycoops said:

Yet again we see a corrupt bodge, sack them, they are a disgrace to the nation, this reassignment nonsense is a totally whitewash as nothing ever happens.

Thailand always protecting the guilty...

How many bars were there when you were young in your town that underage kids went into with either fake IDs or just walked through the door?  I can tell you Kingstn had quite a few.  University kids are uni kids. They want to party, and if there is nowhere else, this is where they are going to go.

On 6/9/2024 at 10:14 PM, ezzra said:

Given that around 15 years ago there was a well known unlicensed club in Bangkok that was open until 6am - yes he can, providing of course that he makes the correct contributions to the right places.

Anyone rememer Spicy?  Last time I went it was actually legal but it wasn't for many years. I think its closed now.