Ladyboy bars

Posted (edited)
8 minutes ago, susanlea said:

This guy has a boring life. He went to Thailand once and didn't like it. 

Maybe he did ,maybe he didn't 

But getting back to my story ..I was virtually locked up for 6 weeks in that view talay in Pattaya 2B building 

They had a locked door to exit the pool cafe area ,but my fob key / building card didn't work and the owner renting to me thru Airbnb was in new Zealand

so I was at the beck and call of the security guards or cafe who done their best to have me "detained"  inside the pool area by avoiding my calls 

It may sound silly...but I had to "escape" from there finally 

Edited by georgegeorgia

30 minutes ago, susanlea said:

I know a guy who has never had a girlfriend. What should I call him? No hoper who has never had a girlfriend is a bit rude for a title.

I've known a few guys that never had GFS, they seem to think they missed out. I point out they missed out losing their house and pension, and in many ways are the winners in life.

I was married for 30 years to a Brit schoolteacher, and came out of that relationship without a single memory worth having. I would have been better off if I'd never had a gf!

Different in Thailand though, I've had several LTRs, and each one of them was great, with many happy memories.

Ladyboys, never really been interested in sex with other men, but live and let live!

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

3 minutes ago, georgegeorgia said:

Maybe he did ,maybe he didn't 

But getting back to my story ..I was virtually locked up for 6 weeks in that view talay in Pattaya 2B building 

You prepaid for it. Your fault. Try Samui then go north. Samui has a free outdoor gym near the beach.

Edited by susanlea

1 hour ago, susanlea said:

He doesn't have any money. He doesn't use prostitutes. Lives a quiet life. Not many friends. Doesn't do much. Says he is straight. Should I call him lonely masturbator? 

up to you but of you don't like the terms gay, bisexual etc take it up with LGBTQ, the rest of us don't care, it's not important 

Posted (edited)
2 minutes ago, scubascuba3 said:

He probably thinks your life is boring, visiting waterfalls and beaches

I agree , I also have no interest in that !

When I was in Manila Philippines last month I was fascinated by the Manila North Cemetery 🪦 

Many of us are interested in cemetaries and hospitals 

Mind you I was spending most of my time in their subway too ,loved it 

I have absolutely no interest in bars or pretend paid4rent ladies 

Edited by georgegeorgia

29 minutes ago, georgegeorgia said:

I agree , I also have no interest in that !

Beaches are very touristy, i haven't been on one for years. She/he is still doing touristy things.

Expats tend to do non touristy things, life's great when you realise what you like rather than what you should like

25 minutes ago, scubascuba3 said:

Beaches are very touristy, i haven't been on one for years. She/he is still doing touristy things.

Expats tend to do non touristy things, life's great when you realise what you like rather than what you should like

For me beaches are awe inspiring. The gateway to the entire world. It's nature to the upmost. I get it, not everyone feels the same. Especially, especially when you find the beautiful clear water.

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, scubascuba3 said:

Why are beaches touristy? Most of the people on them are locals where I went. Gym, beach, swim and eat. 

1 hour ago, EVENKEEL said:

For me beaches are awe inspiring. The gateway to the entire world. It's nature to the upmost. I get it, not everyone feels the same. Especially, especially when you find the beautiful clear water.

every day? how often do you go?

44 minutes ago, susanlea said:

Why are beaches touristy? Most of the people on them are locals where I went. Gym, beach, swim and eat. 

People often move on from beaches, find other things to do. Sitting on the beach maybe in the sun getting burnt drinking pinacoladas must get boring, certainly if doing it regularly.....but people can like different things

1 hour ago, scubascuba3 said:

People often move on from beaches, find other things to do. Sitting on the beach maybe in the sun getting burnt drinking pinacoladas must get boring, certainly if doing it regularly.....but people can like different things

Find a tree to sit under. Walk on sand. Eat food. Read books on cleaning hospitals.

1 minute ago, scubascuba3 said:

If living in farangland that probably sounds great. GG is the hospital cleaner

Thai beaches have food options. That is the best thing about them. Having seen these beach gyms in Samui I think i would like that. Gym, swim, walk then eat right on the beach. That's a great day right there. Does Pattaya have beach gyms? Hua Hin doesn't. 

24 minutes ago, susanlea said:

Thai beaches have food options. That is the best thing about them. Having seen these beach gyms in Samui I think i would like that. Gym, swim, walk then eat right on the beach. That's a great day right there. Does Pattaya have beach gyms? Hua Hin doesn't. 

No idea about beach gyms but i see free gym machines in Pratumnak Park area, thais like them, not for the serious gym junkie

https://maps.app.goo.gl/d3EpmUeWisiREJ6H6

Screenshot_2024-06-13-19-14-34-025_com.google.android.apps.maps.jpg

2 hours ago, scubascuba3 said:

every day? how often do you go?

Got an old lady and kid, 3-4 days a week. For clear water these days have to go to Sai Kaew Beach in Sattahip or Nang Ram beach by Utapao during the weekend. I live +-1 km from the beach.

• Like 1

One understands why such LB bars are in straight areas when one sees their customers usually the bodybuilt tatooted farang 25 to 50 yrs old types...slowly walking along Sukhumvit at a safe distance of the LB following, both going to some seedy hotel or room in the area. What a contrast with the image they give in their sports bars yelling and shouting and acting big and bold..🤣😂

15 hours ago, scubascuba3 said:

It is strange though that guys who like ladyboys still want to be and consider themselves as straight, clearly wrong because they are choosing a man with a penis dressed as a woman, that's clearly bisexual or queer per LGBTQ 

It's not that strange.  They probably just have a different opinion about it to you.  You think they're gay, that's your opinion, they don't think they are gay, that's their opinion.  🤷‍♂️

6 hours ago, BritManToo said:

I was married for 30 years to a Brit schoolteacher, and came out of that relationship without a single memory worth having. I would have been better off if I'd never had a gf!

This is the thing people need to remember.  It sucks not having a girlfriend when you want one, but women can absolutely destroy a guys life (friends, family, career; gone), and often get away with it.

• Love It 1

8 hours ago, BangkokReady said:

It's not that strange.  They probably just have a different opinion about it to you.  You think they're gay, that's your opinion, they don't think they are gay, that's their opinion.  🤷‍♂️

not really, if you like men and the penis is a giveaway then they are bisexual if they still like women as well

2 minutes ago, scubascuba3 said:

not really, if you like men and the penis is a giveaway then they are bisexual if they still like women as well

How many ladyboys have you been with?

• Agree 1

I think the LGBTQ+  label should never have been used,  it's a ridiculous status naming,  sounds like a new planet in our solar system.

If they're gay they're gay,   just gay is simple enough.     Folks don't like the LGBTQ being used ......   just simply gay.

15 hours ago, georgegeorgia said:

When I was in Manila Philippines last month I was fascinated by the Manila North Cemetery

Sounds like fun. 

You go to the best tourist attractions, what are the opening and closing times?  I might give it a try next time I'm in town. 

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Edited by SAFETY FIRST

36 minutes ago, steven100 said:

I think the LGBTQ+  label should never have been used,  it's a ridiculous status naming,  sounds like a new planet in our solar system.

If they're gay they're gay,   just gay is simple enough.     Folks don't like the LGBTQ being used ......   just simply gay.

Don't say anything. What does straight mean? That term didn't exist 30 years ago.

5 minutes ago, susanlea said:

Don't say anything. What does straight mean? That term didn't exist 30 years ago.

to me,    straight means a guy likes only girls,  a girl likes only guys ....

gay means a guy likes other guys,  and a girl likes other girls.  .....     :coffee1:        

it's quite simple really ....