Jury Deliberations Begin in Hunter Biden's High-Profile Gun Case

Social Media

5 hours ago, theblether said:

The Democrat "who cares" defence is pitiful. This guilty verdict is founded upon the laptop evidence. The sickening and demented "Russian collusion" lie has been exposed by the FBI and DoJ. 

Clearly, there was Russian collusion in 2016, but that has nothing to do with this case.

And what does Hunter Biden's laptop have to do with how he filled out a form pertaining to gun ownership?

3 hours ago, Tug said:

Ps one is trying to maintain sobriety with the help of his family’s support and the other??trying to wreck the country he grew up in

Thanks, I forgot Trump was tt.

• Love It 1

Not that it shouldn't have gone forward, and convicted, but all a bit of wasted time & tax dollars.   Who would not pardon their son before leaving office, especially as it should carry some jail time, though in a cushy Fed prison.  

Probably the best thing for him, maybe 6 months and he might be able to kick his habit, though at a supposedly mature age, he's still in denial, so a lost cause for rehab.  Pretty hard for a millionaire to hit bottom.

Amazing Trump is dominating this thread ... :cheesy:

TDS more prevalent than long covid with some :coffee1:

• Agree 1

57 minutes ago, TedG said:

The laptop that 51 “intelligent” agents claimed was Russian disinformation was used to show Biden was on drugs. 

Biden's book was used to show he was on drugs.

Nobody ever doubted that he was on drugs.

58 minutes ago, TedG said:

The laptop that 51 “intelligent” agents claimed was Russian disinformation was used to show Biden was on drugs. 

BTW, the 51 intelligence agents were worried about the chain of custody for the laptop data.

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, Danderman123 said:

Clearly, there was Russian collusion in 2016, but that has nothing to do with this case.

And what does Hunter Biden's laptop have to do with how he filled out a form pertaining to gun ownership?

Delusional and pitiful. There was no collusion. It's shameful that you are carrying this debunked conspiracy theory. 

Your second question is dumb. The contents of the laptop were used to prove he was lying about his drug use. Jurors have made it clear they knee he was lying from early in the trial. 

Here comes the real disaster. Convicted felon Hunter Biden goes on trial in September for tax evasion linked to influence peddling. He has two major problems. 

At least two of his former business partners will testify that he is lying. At least one will drag personal meetings with Joe into the mix. 

And the laptop is a treasure trove of incriminating evidence. But, in short. Give it a rest with your conspiracy theories. 

Leave it to that demented hysterical fool that has polluted this forum for 15 years. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

12 minutes ago, theblether said:

Delusional and pitiful. There was no collusion. It's shameful that you are carrying this debunked conspiracy theory. 

Your second question is dumb. The contents of the laptop were used to prove he was lying about his drug use. Jurors have made it clear they knee he was lying from early in the trial. 

Here comes the real disaster. Convicted felon Hunter Biden goes on trial in September for tax evasion linked to influence peddling. He has two major problems. 

At least two of his former business partners will testify that he is lying. At least one will drag personal meetings with Joe into the mix. 

And the laptop is a treasure trove of incriminating evidence. But, in short. Give it a rest with your conspiracy theories. 

Leave it to that demented hysterical fool that has polluted this forum for 15 years. 

Poison pen on steroids.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, theblether said:

Paul Manafort went to the slammer for his Russian collusion and related acts. You know, Trump's campaign manager who handed the Russians confidential campaign data so they could influence the election.

Roger Stone was convicted for lying about Russian collusion.

Lots of other mooks were convicted of collusion acts.

You seem unaware of these facts, so I ignored the rest of your post.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Haha 1

18 hours ago, Chomper Higgot said:

Trump’s conviction was fair.

Your level of education doesn’t seem to extend to any understanding of the administration of justice in the U.S.

"Trump's conviction was fair".

I agree and I'd appreciate if anybody could post something that indicates / proves it wasn't fair.

But I don't accept conspiracy 'weaponized justice' etc., comments.

Please share facts why it wasn't fair. 

• Thumbs Up 1

7 hours ago, TedG said:

Ex-agents, and they did not claim that! 😀

3 hours ago, Danderman123 said:

Paul Manafort went to the slammer for his Russian collusion and related acts. You know, Trump's campaign manager who handed the Russians confidential campaign data so they could influence the election.

Roger Stone was convicted for lying about Russian collusion.

Lots of other mooks were convicted of collusion acts.

You seem unaware of these facts, so I ignored the rest of your post.

I am aware of all these facts. I'm also aware that after lengthy investigation under RM as a special counsel, they found nothing. 

And you - worse than a MAGA conspiracy theorist as you are - are aware why both mentioned were jailed. 

Feel free to tell the forum what they were convicted for. And a clue - Russia wasn't it. 

• Like 1

I'm not engaging with that hysterical village idiot again. 

Convicted felon Hunter will be in court in September for tax evasion. The source of the money will be front and center. 

I don't care what the demented Democrat conspiracy theorists assert here. That court case could not come at a worse time. And if it results in conviction, Hunter is going to jail. 

And you are truly demented if you think Joe Biden in his second term or leaving office if defeated will allow his son to fester in jail. 

Zero chance of that, none.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

I am aware of all these facts. I'm also aware that after lengthy investigation under RM as a special counsel, they found nothing. 

And you - worse than a MAGA conspiracy theorist as you are - are aware why both mentioned were jailed. 

Feel free to tell the forum what they were convicted for. And a clue - Russia wasn't it. 

They were convicted for the coverup. Happens a lot in big scandals.

53 minutes ago, Danderman123 said:

They were convicted for the coverup. Happens a lot in big scandals.

You know you are stretching there. 

How disappointed you must have been when RM said - we found no collusion. 

How disappointed will you be when a CALIFORNIAN COURT of all places puts Hunter on trial for tax evasion linked to influence peddling. 

And, yes, the laptop has plenty of verified e-mail threads that deal with influence peddling. 

Conspiracy theorists like you and that hysterical guy have forgotten that the RECIPIENTS OF THE E-MAILS  have either verified the contents, in a couple of cases under oath in front of Congressional committee(s), or agreed to testify for the prosecution. 

People like you are the reason I rarely step into US political discourse. I've seen better behaved toddlers in tantrum mode. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, theblether said:

I'm not engaging with that hysterical village idiot again. 

Convicted felon Hunter will be in court in September for tax evasion. The source of the money will be front and center. 

I don't care what the demented Democrat conspiracy theorists assert here. That court case could not come at a worse time. And if it results in conviction, Hunter is going to jail. 

And you are truly demented if you think Joe Biden in his second term or leaving office if defeated will allow his son to fester in jail. 

Zero chance of that, none.

The insult queen strikes again. 

How disappointed will you be when a CALIFORNIAN COURT of all places puts Hunter on trial for tax evasion linked to influence peddling. 

And, yes, the laptop has plenty of verified e-mail threads that deal with influence peddling. 

Conspiracy theorists like you and that hysterical guy have forgotten that the RECIPIENTS OF THE E-MAILS  have either verified the contents, in a couple of cases under oath in front of Congressional committee(s), or agreed to testify for the prosecution. 

People like you are the reason I rarely step into US political discourse. I've seen better behaved toddlers in tantrum mode. 

Instructions have been  well received, it seems. 😀

Where is it written that Hunter is charged for influence peddling for the next trial in LA? Are you making stuff up again?

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, theblether said:

Mueller did not find evidence of campaign-wide collusion with Russia, but plenty of individual wrong-doing.

As for what dreams you have of future Hunter Biden indictments, I'm not interested.

33 minutes ago, theblether said:

No one is this stupid.  

Hunter is going to have to answer for every bank transfer and every payment. 

Worse? He's going to have to answer for the redistribution of the money. 

Epic calamity on the way. Epic. 

Is that what they are telling you on your troll farm?

• Thumbs Up 1

1 hour ago, Danderman123 said:

Is that what they are telling you on your troll farm?

You've never seen me troll. 

Pm your degenerate hysterical pal and ask him about me. 

I regard people like you as the digital scum that you are. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Danderman123 said:

Mueller did not find evidence of campaign-wide collusion with Russia, but plenty of individual wrong-doing.

As for what dreams you have of future Hunter Biden indictments, I'm not interested.

Flat out lie. 

You are lying. 

You are a liar. 

• Like 1

A few years ago this forum had genuine big hitters. These days I regret to say the intellectual standard has collapsed. 

Now we have digital scum linking to Wikipedia- a source banned by amazon.com as being unreliable. 

In that link this digital scum clown forgot to point out that it says " no proof was found." 

You are surrounded by insignificant, hysterical lunatics. Even Biden's DoJ calls them conspiracy theorists. 

A brigade of vocal halfwit. A total embarrassment 

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

16 hours ago, KhunLA said:

Not that it shouldn't have gone forward, and convicted, but all a bit of wasted time & tax dollars.   Who would not pardon their son before leaving office, especially as it should carry some jail time, though in a cushy Fed prison.  

Probably the best thing for him, maybe 6 months and he might be able to kick his habit, though at a supposedly mature age, he's still in denial, so a lost cause for rehab.  Pretty hard for a millionaire to hit bottom.

Amazing Trump is dominating this thread ... :cheesy:

TDS more prevalent than long covid with some :coffee1:

Do you remember ,

The sweetheart deal details that the ex addict negotiated ,it would of given him immunity from further prosecution. Thank goodness Judge Noreika questioned the DOJ prosecutors. Once exposed the defense ripped up the plea deal!

https://nypost.com/2024/06/12/us-news/biden-claims-hunter-would-have-received-plea-deal-if-i-werent-running-for-re-election-report/

• Haha 1
  • Agree 1

On 6/11/2024 at 8:06 PM, Danderman123 said:

No one is above the law.

Do you disagree?

Yes, I'm afraid I have to disagree.   When the CIA spied on the Senate, was anyone held accountable?  When the NSA spied on US Citizens, was anyone held accountable?  When Hillary destroyed evidence, was she held accountable?  When Joe Biden had classified docs, was he held accountable? 

Government officials have qualified immunity.  They are above the law. 

• Confused 1