What's the best weed to start as a beginner?

Hey guys, I need some recommendations on which weed to try. I am a beginner and have never tried before, so this will be my first time.😃

Best to ask at your seed shop.

I started on auto's with 9 to 10 weeks between planting and harvesting. 

I started with three "quick one", "easy bud" and "royal dwarf" following a chat with a shop, alongside some dubious cheaper online seeds.

Shop seeds faired much better, indoor grow, tent with okayish lights. Learned a load and had fun doing so, no big hitters there but for learning it was not a bad start and to get product (ready for curing) in a couple of months was major plus as did not have to keep them alive too long.

Best of luck. 

12 hours ago, RolandRat said:

Hey guys, I need some recommendations on which weed to try. I am a beginner and have never tried before, so this will be my first time.😃

BootyStank33 is a new hybrid strain which you should try first.

• Haha 1

17 hours ago, RolandRat said:

Well, and probably you will ask what is the best way to become an alcoholic??

🤔

• Sad 1
  • Haha 1

Whatever you try, I will strongly suggest that you not smoke the whole joint at once, because it takes 10-12 minutes to get the "high", so a couple puffs, then relax, listen to soft music and let it kick in.

4 hours ago, newbee2022 said:

You nailed it today:

The most stupid question whatsoever. Congrats😩

Actually, I think you are winning.  By a large margin.

Edited by n00dle

22 hours ago, RolandRat said:

I'd go for a sativa strain because they're more uplifting than Indica strains, which are downers.  White Widow is a 60/40 indica/sativa strain, but it feels more like sativa and is a nice high that doesn't get overwhelming. 

Regardless of what you're smoking, take it easy. Two or three drags will be more than enough. If you go for edibles, like cookies, just know that the cookies you can buy are usually way overdosed. So I'd start with a fairly small piece on an empty stomach. It will take about 45 to 60 minutes to kick in. If you don't feel anything after two hours then wait until the next day before you  try again with a larger piece because if you take more after 2 hours there's a chance both pieces will kick in, which will be too much. If you do get too much, it will make you feel dizzy. You can't keep your eyes open, most likely you'll have to lie down, your breathing will become a bit erratic and every move you'll make will start the carousel in your head. This will last about 30 minutes and then you're good again. It can last longer, depending on the dose. But it's nothing to worry about. It can't kill you. Just know, if you fight against it will feel worse. Just accept your fate and ride it out. Good music usually helps a lot. If you do get the carousel just put one hand on a wall and one leg on the floor. That usually helps a lot. I'm not kidding. Either way, you'll find your preferred dosage fairly quickly. If you have an oven you can make your own, which is preferable because then you'll know exactly how much weed will ne in them. If your interested lin making your own, let me know. I can give you a recipe that will work well for beginners.

On 6/11/2024 at 3:11 PM, RolandRat said:

Don't get started.

• Agree 2

15 minutes ago, MrJ2U said:

Don't get started.

Agreed!  All one has to do is read the posts of the forum liberals to witness the long term effects of pot smoking.

Destroys their brain cells.

• Sad 1

1 hour ago, G_Money said:

Agreed!  All one has to do is read the posts of the forum liberals to witness the long term effects of pot smoking.

Destroys their brain cells.

i take great offence to this. i am not a liberal. 

• Haha 2

14 minutes ago, stoner said:

i can't work for the man. 

Most stoners can’t.  At least you admit it.

Eventually you’ll wear out the welcome in the basement or couch surfing.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, G_Money said:

Most stoners can’t.  At least you admit it.

Eventually you’ll wear out the welcome in the basement or couch surfing.

ill let my wife have the sofa. 

• Haha 2

8 minutes ago, MrJ2U said:

You could just read medical studies.

Why would a political view persuade scientific research?

Because what I posted is the truth.

I prefer to witness real life versus stats.

Nothing to do with persuading scientific research.