Hunter Biden Found Guilty on All Counts in Gun Trial

Social Media

1 minute ago, Hanaguma said:

Nah, the point is your scriptural reference was 100% irrelevant. And Hunter, being married, could not marry his sister-in-law anyway.

Hunter, being married, could not marry anyone. No, it was certainly not 100% irrelevant. evenkeel believes that it's immoral for a brother to have an intimate relationship with the widow of his brother. God clearly disagrees with that. He actually makes such marriage mandatory in at least one circumstance. And nowhere does the Big Guy prohibit it.

• Confused 1

7 hours ago, placeholder said:

Hunter, being married, could not marry anyone. No, it was certainly not 100% irrelevant. evenkeel believes that it's immoral for a brother to have an intimate relationship with the widow of his brother. God clearly disagrees with that. He actually makes such marriage mandatory in at least one circumstance. And nowhere does the Big Guy prohibit it.

You're the one who keeps using the word "immoral" I never said that. I don't need a book to help me differentiate between right and wrong. 

• Like 1

10 hours ago, placeholder said:

Blasphemer! I don't mind that you have personally insulted me. But I take great exception to your rejection of the Word of the Lord:

"Deuteronomy 25:5-10 New King James Version (NKJV)“If brothers dwell together, and one of them dies and has no son, the widow of the dead man shall not be married to a stranger outside the family; her husband's brother shall go in to her, take her as his wife, and perform the duty of a husband's brother to her."

https://www.bible.com/bible/compare/DEU.25.5-10

It's clear that Satan is speaking through you. Does anyone have any virtual Holy Water to spare? Evenkeel is clearly in need of an exorcism.

You've outdone yourself in the world of creepy replies.

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

1 hour ago, EVENKEEL said:

You're the one who keeps using the word "immoral" I never said that. I don't need a book to help me differentiate between right and wrong. 

image.png.40d725d2901895faa6d66fc37869128c.png

So, in your world, there is such a thing as lowlifes who are not immoral? Your ridiculous and nasty comment deserves nothing but ridicule.

Edited by placeholder
  • Thumbs Up 1

18 hours ago, EVENKEEL said:

Only a man void of any common sense and a lowlife would have a relationship with his dead brother's widow. And, those who defend his actions are the same.

The left tried to cover all this up back in 2020! Guess what its all coming back to bite them in the a$$.

Its being revisited in the court of public opinion !

Eventually all of that Treasure trove of 

contents , consisting of emails, pictures, names will be investigated!

Letting the statue of limitations run out on his most egregious act by a career doj  prosecutor who was endorsed  by a unsuspecting Trump administration that took the Blue Slipped recommendation by 2 dem senators , should be troubling to 

most Americans cause it caused several  highly suspicious , controversial events 
Evasion of taxes ( hundreds of thousands) 2014 & 2015.

Possible FARA violations for lobbying.

and last his dad’s involvement.

Next up in court ,tax issues !

https://waysandmeans.house.gov/2023/07/12/six-key-takeaways-from-the-released-irs-whistleblower-transcripts/

• Confused 1
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, riclag said:

The left tried to cover all this up back in 2020! Guess what its all coming back to bite them in the a$$.

Its being revisited in the court of public opinion !

Eventually all of that Treasure trove of 

contents , consisting of emails, pictures, names will be investigated!

Letting the statue of limitations run out on his most egregious act by a career doj  prosecutor who was endorsed  by a unsuspecting Trump administration that took the Blue Slipped recommendation by 2 dem senators , should be troubling to 

most Americans cause it caused several  highly suspicious , controversial events 
Evasion of taxes ( hundreds of thousands) 2014 & 2015.

Possible FARA violations for lobbying.

and last his dad’s involvement.

Next up in court ,tax issues !

https://waysandmeans.house.gov/2023/07/12/six-key-takeaways-from-the-released-irs-whistleblower-transcripts/

You saved the worst for last:"his dad's involvement". The House Committee headed by James Comer tried its best to come up with something to support an impeachment bid. They failed and resorted to the face saving measure of a criminal referral to the Justice Dept.

There is nothing in that much picked and pored over  "Treasure trove" that has come close to incriminating Joe Biden for anything. As far as Joe Biden is concerned, the laptop was a dud. 

Do you believe in magic? Do you believe that repeating a forlorn hope over and over again will somehow turn it into reality? You've got nothing.

• Like 1

In Revisiting the Lies & corruptions ,behind 

the laptop  , im struggling who 

to despise the most,

the bidens, media , the dems, social  media, doj,

fbi  & intel. 

Hunter Biden drops laptop lawsuit against Rudy Giuliani!

https://nypost.com/2024/06/13/us-news/hunter-biden-drops-laptop-lawsuit-against-rudy-giuliani/#:~:text=Hunter Biden is dropping his,Southern District of New York.

• Haha 1
  • Agree 1

1 hour ago, placeholder said:

You saved the worst for last:"his dad's involvement". The House Committee headed by James Comer tried its best to come up with something to support an impeachment bid. They failed and resorted to the face saving measure of a criminal referral to the Justice Dept.

There is nothing in that much picked and pored over  "Treasure trove" that has come close to incriminating Joe Biden for anything. As far as Joe Biden is concerned, the laptop was a dud. 

Do you believe in magic? Do you believe that repeating a forlorn hope over and over again will somehow turn it into reality? You've got nothing.

If there's nothing why has the FBI obstructed the IRS investigation, even to the point of running the statute of limitations?  If there's nothing why did IRS whistleblowers put their careers on the line?  If there's nothing there who's lying?

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

38 minutes ago, Hawaiian said:

If there's nothing why has the FBI obstructed the IRS investigation, even to the point of running the statute of limitations?  If there's nothing why did IRS whistleblowers put their careers on the line?  If there's nothing there who's lying?

"In their recent testimony, the other FBI and IRS officials in the October 2022 meeting have supported Weiss’s version of events on several key points of contention, particularly his allegation that Weiss said he was “not the deciding person” on whether to bring charges.

“I do not remember – I don’t – he didn’t say that. In my recollection, if he would have said that, I would have remembered it,” Thomas Sobocinski, the special agent in charge of the FBI’s Baltimore field office, told the committee.

“I do not recall that ever being said,” said Darrell Waldon, who was previously Shapley’s boss as the IRS special agent in charge of the Washington, DC, field office overseeing criminal investigations.

“I don’t remember him saying that,” said Ryeshia Holley, an assistant special agent in charge with the FBI, who added she thought Shapley may have been confused or misunderstood what transpired at the meeting."

https://edition.cnn.com/2023/09/19/politics/witness-testimony-disputes-irs-whistleblower-hunter-biden/index.html

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Hawaiian said:

What has this got to do with whether or not there's any incriminating evidence against Joe Biden? What did those whistleblowers offer as evidence that had anything to do with the presidents?

2 hours ago, Hawaiian said:

The WB!s bombshell was so damaging that many  news agencies went numb

on covering it , after the initial announcement!

Weeks went by !

What a  corrupt Doj !

They give a heads up to bidens side that the IRS career criminal investigators were coming to raid hunters storage bin!

https://www.congress.gov/118/meeting/house/116254/documents/HHRG-118-GO00-Transcript-20230719.pdf

• Agree 1

29 minutes ago, riclag said:

The WB!s bombshell was so damaging that many  news agencies went numb

on covering it , after the initial announcement!

Weeks went by !

What a  corrupt Doj !

They give a heads up to bidens side that the IRS career criminal investigators were coming to raid hunters storage bin!

https://www.congress.gov/118/meeting/house/116254/documents/HHRG-118-GO00-Transcript-20230719.pdf

2 hours ago, candide said:

"In their recent testimony, the other FBI and IRS officials in the October 2022 meeting have supported Weiss’s version of events on several key points of contention, particularly his allegation that Weiss said he was “not the deciding person” on whether to bring charges.

“I do not remember – I don’t – he didn’t say that. In my recollection, if he would have said that, I would have remembered it,” Thomas Sobocinski, the special agent in charge of the FBI’s Baltimore field office, told the committee.

“I do not recall that ever being said,” said Darrell Waldon, who was previously Shapley’s boss as the IRS special agent in charge of the Washington, DC, field office overseeing criminal investigations.

“I don’t remember him saying that,” said Ryeshia Holley, an assistant special agent in charge with the FBI, who added she thought Shapley may have been confused or misunderstood what transpired at the meeting."

https://edition.cnn.com/2023/09/19/politics/witness-testimony-disputes-irs-whistleblower-hunter-biden/index.html

The so-called IRS whistleblowers have been later contradicted by other witnesses....

2 hours ago, placeholder said:

What has this got to do with whether or not there's any incriminating evidence against Joe Biden? What did those whistleblowers offer as evidence that had anything to do with the presidents?

So was was/in Biden constantly lying about it? 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Yellowtail said:

Wink-wink-nudge-nudge...

I have many on the left here in a special room ,that blocks the noise!

Most of them are allowed to carry on without using sources!  The Doj blocked the use of the Laptop and blocked the IRS from bringing up the name Big guy in the charging decisions! And when they were denied bringing  hunter Tax charges in Dc & California , is when both WB’s realized that it was time to come out! One WB is a registered Dem IRS criminal Investigator.

Side: the WB’s testimony alerted Judge Norrika to question the misdemeanor charged plea deal , dont forget.

Edited by riclag

44 minutes ago, riclag said:

I have many on the left here in a special room ,that blocks the noise!

Most of them are allowed to carry on without using sources!  The Doj blocked the use of the Laptop and blocked the IRS from bringing up the name Big guy in the charging decisions! And when they were denied bringing  hunter Tax charges in Dc & California , is when both WB’s realized that it was time to come out! One WB is a registered Dem IRS criminal Investigator.

Side: the WB’s testimony alerted Judge Norrika to question the misdemeanor charged plea deal , dont forget.

Yet I have provided a source quoting the interviews of witnesses contradicting  the so-called whistleblowers.

Unlike you, I don't link documents which don't support my claims. You did not provide any evidence the WB testimony alerted the Judge, as It's not true. Same as as the 'sweetheart deal' fable. 😁

Edited by candide
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

37 minutes ago, candide said:

Yet I have provided a source quoting the interviews of witnesses contradicting  the so-called whistleblowers.

Unlike you, I don't link documents which don't support my claims. You did not provide any evidence the WB testimony alerted the Judge, as It's not true. Same as as the 'sweetheart deal' fable. 😁

You can see the kind of garbage dumps riclag gets his info from. One of Hunter's partners wrote "10% for the big guy?" As a question. Hunter noted to his partners this his father specifically said he wanted nothing to do with Hunter's business dealings. I think the words Hunter used was that his father gave "an emphatic NO"

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

8 hours ago, candide said:

The so-called IRS whistleblowers have been later contradicted by other witnesses....

Not recalling is not necessarily the same thing as contradicting.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, candide said:

First,  Weiss said, "I have been granted ultimate authority over the matter, including responsibility for deciding where, when and whether to file charges."

Three weeks latter he said, "My charging authority is geographically limited to my home district." 

Edited by Hawaiian
  • Like 1

55 minutes ago, Hawaiian said:

First,  Weiss said, "I have been granted ultimate authority over the matter, including responsibility for deciding where, when and whether to file charges."

Three weeks latter he said, "My charging authority is geographically limited to my home district." 

The old trick of the sentence isolated from its context..... 😁

“As the US Attorney for the District of Delaware, my charging authority is geographically limited to my home district,” Weiss says. “If venue for a case lies elsewhere, common Departmental practice is to contact the United States Attorney’s Office for the district in question and determine whether it wants to partner on the case. If not, I may request Special Attorney status from the Attorney General pursuant to 28 U.S.C. § 515.” 

“Here, I have been assured that, if necessary after the above process, I would be granted § 515 Authority in the District of Columbia, the Central District of California, or any other district where charges could be brought in this matter,” he added.

https://nypost.com/2023/07/01/hunter-biden-prosecutor-david-weiss-maintains-he-had-ultimate-authority-over-probe/

• Thanks 1

14 minutes ago, candide said:

“As the US Attorney for the District of Delaware, my charging authority is geographically limited to my home district,” Weiss says. “If venue for a case lies elsewhere, common Departmental practice is to contact the United States Attorney’s Office for the district in question and determine whether it wants to partner on the case. If not, I may request Special Attorney status from the Attorney General pursuant to 28 U.S.C. § 515.” 

“Here, I have been assured that, if necessary after the above process, I would be granted § 515 Authority in the District of Columbia, the Central District of California, or any other district where charges could be brought in this matter,” he added.

https://nypost.com/2023/07/01/hunter-biden-prosecutor-david-weiss-maintains-he-had-ultimate-authority-over-probe/

"Confusing" and "Misunderstood" come to mind.  Why hasn't Weiss said what he means and said meant what he said?  The confusion and misunderstanding going on is intentional.  If it's not then there is certainly a bunch of incompetent people in charge.  Either way, they need to be replaced.

None of them can be trusted.

Edited by Hawaiian
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, candide said:

If Weiss was assured he would granted authority, why was he denied twice?

Who do we believe?  Who do we trust to tell the truth? 

• Agree 1

11 hours ago, mogandave said:

Just because Joe Biden was showering with his teenaged daughter, does not mean he had sex with her. 

I lot of fathers shower with their pubescent daughters. 

Seriously? Do you have any stats to support that claim?

• Like 1

56 minutes ago, stevenl said:

All you have to do to understand is ready. Yes, the confusion and misunderstanding is intentionally caused by alt right sources 

Are you implying that left biased media never publish confusing information.  Get real! They all purposely do it no matter their political bias.

• Thumbs Up 1

5 minutes ago, Hawaiian said:

Are you implying that left biased media never publish confusing information.  Get real! They all purposely do it no matter their political bias.

Now that you got busted on your misleading quote, I guess all you've got left is to resort to generalizations.

• Thumbs Up 1

51 minutes ago, thaibeachlovers said:

Seriously? Do you have any stats to support that claim?

No, why, do you think it unusual that Joe Biden liked to shower naked with his teenaged daughter? 

Again, just because Joe Biden was showering with his teenaged daughter, does not mean he had sex with her. 

And just because his daughter claims she was molested as a child, does not mean it was by Joe.

• Confused 1