Joe Biden Favored to Beat Donald Trump in 538 Election Forecast

Social Media

1 minute ago, Jingthing said:

That's the lower than gutter level of the post truth anti democracy fascist maga cult.

Coming from someone that doesn’t know the meaning of anti democracy, facist let alone cult.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1

On 6/13/2024 at 7:02 AM, CharlieKo said:

5555. You have got to be joking! Open your eyes just look at that senile old man Biden. Or are you one of those dumb Americans? 

In the past there were movements urging a "none of the above" option on the ballot.      I can't think of a more appropriate situation for having that  choice  available,

• Sad 1

13 minutes ago, Eric Loh said:

Of course it was not him alone. Biden is a team player, consensus seeker and a listener to his advisers to made any decision on issuing executive orders. Those attributes made him a good leader and an effective President. Wide contrast with the egotistical and narcissistical Trump who likes to dominate decision making. His executive orders were often toothless, inadequate and unimplementable.

Pot head?

• Confused 1

11 minutes ago, Jingthing said:

If you say so but one of them aspires to Putin, Xi, and Kim style of dictatorial total power.

True, I am surprised that you admit seeing that direction in the Biden administration.That is why the safe bet is to vote for Trump. 

• Like 1
  • Confused 2
  • Thanks 1

10 minutes ago, transam said:

Says the guy that keeps making mistakes........:coffee1:

I have been extremely accurate in my envision of you.

”Am I really a handsome man “ thread.  4th post.

BINGO!

• Love It 1

42 minutes ago, cdemundo said:

Pathetic, both you and those who think it's funny.

Both racist and miisogynist, sad really.

how was his comment racist ? 

4 minutes ago, G_Money said:

I have been extremely accurate in my envision of you.

”Am I really a handsome man “ thread.  4th post.

BINGO!

Eh...?  :huh:

Bingo, I thought you might play Bingo, is that at the OAP club near your flat..........? :neus:

1 minute ago, cdemundo said:

Playing innocent?

You don't think the Obama's race had anything to do with it?

i am not. he never mentioned anything about race. only the stupid other bit. you brought up race.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, stoner said:

i am not. he never mentioned anything about race. only the stupid other bit. you brought up race.

Note to self:

Don't feed the trolls, Don't feed the trolls, Don't feed the trolls.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, cdemundo said:

Note to self:

Don't feed the trolls, Don't feed the trolls, Don't feed the trolls.

huh ? i put forth legit points you have yet to address. the poster did not say anything about race. you did. so how is it racist again ? 

unless i am missing a previous comment where that poster said something about race. 

• Sad 1
  • Agree 1

3 minutes ago, cdemundo said:

Seems like a pretty good reason.

I understand but why on earth would the party not provide someone who was not mentally impaired like Biden. Can you imagine his memory in another 4 years? Right now, he can hardly walk. Seriously, if he were my father, I'd be talking to my siblings about a home for him.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Eric Loh said:

The latest Biden's executive order on safe, secure and trustworthy AI was brilliant. Meanwhile Trump was asked by Maria Bartiiromo about AI and he uttered "the AI, as they call it. It is so scary". What a scatterbrain reply. 

Biden, and AI in one sentence. That's a good one.
AI or teleprompters. What is the real challenge for sleepy Joe?
I'd say, to read teleprompters.
The scent of "fresh meat", and sniffing on children is a different thing!
It's even waking him up, occasionally.

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1
  • Love It 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

5 minutes ago, Maitdjai said:

AI or teleprompters. What is the real challenge for sleepy Joe?
I'd say, to read teleprompters.

Is there proof of him reading teleprompter, I was just thinking that he must have someone whispering in his ear or something similar. 

3 hours ago, Hanaguma said:

Well, can you tell me what countries have direct election for president/prime minister?  I don't think any G7 country does that. 

The only country with a Presidential regime is France, and it's a direct election. The other G7 countries have a parliamentary regime.

• Thanks 1

45 minutes ago, transam said:

Eh...?  :huh:

Bingo, I thought you might play Bingo, is that at the OAP club near your flat..........? :neus:

You can keep trying to dig your way out but it’s an impossible task.  

• Love It 1

5 minutes ago, Neeranam said:

Is there proof of him reading teleprompter, I was just thinking that he must have someone whispering in his ear or something similar. 

He reads a teleprompter, the whole text, including "pause" cues as part of the oration. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Neeranam said:

Whispering? This retard might be nearly deaf anyway. They might give him e-shocks before every speech.
Or positioning children in the audience, better closer to him, holding cards. Attracting him more as a teleprompter.

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1
  • Love It 1

10 minutes ago, candide said:

The only country with a Presidential regime is France, and it's a direct election. The other G7 countries have a parliamentary regime.

Exactly. So the idea that the US is so unusual in that the popular vote is not used to decide the winner of the election is ridiculous. 

3 minutes ago, Hanaguma said:

Exactly. So the idea that the US is so unusual in that the popular vote is not used to decide the winner of the election is ridiculous. 

But the U.S. has a Presidential regime, which means that the President has special powers. There are also other Presidential regimes outside G7, and they likely have a direct election system, such as in Brazil.