Joe Biden Favored to Beat Donald Trump in 538 Election Forecast

Social Media

20 hours ago, paddypower said:

Laura Ingram is a Faux whore.

Fox "news" paid 750 million for misinformation and stated under oath that "Fox is not a news provider but simply entertainment".

Remember that when trumpers parrot the Fox lies.

The court should have ordered that to scroll across the screen on all fox "news" programs.
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

13 hours ago, CharlieKo said:

Actually, I feel sorry for you Yanks. And thank g-d I'm not an American. There is absolutely nothing to feel jealous about towards Americans only pity and sadness! Having been to the USA I can say America is a beautiful country, But shame about the people who live there. 

Help us understand , what is it about the people who live in America, that causes you to shame us.

35 minutes ago, riclag said:

Help us understand , what is it about the people who live in America, that causes you to shame us.

You can’t take his post seriously as he comes from a country where the inhabitants look like they’re all inbred.

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, pomchop said:

LOL take a look at marjorie goofball green and bobert if you want to see no joy, no morals, no nothing .

The exceptions do not disprove the general rule. Dana Loesch and Megyn Kelly vs. Rachel Maddow and Joy Behar.

Besides, tell me honestly that you would refuse a 'hand shandy' from Lauren Bobert in a dark theatre. Go on, I dare you!

• Sad 1
  • Haha 1

On 6/13/2024 at 7:00 AM, CharlieKo said:

Will Americans be that dumb that they vote for a senile old man who probably doesn't know where he is most of the time. I'm not saying Trump would win against a better opponent . But seriously  voting for Biden would really be dumb! 

Voting for this man would?

Donald Trump said Joan Rivers voted for him in 2016. She died in 2014 (msn.com)

• Haha 2

45 minutes ago, Hanaguma said:

The exceptions do not disprove the general rule. Dana Loesch and Megyn Kelly vs. Rachel Maddow and Joy Behar.

Besides, tell me honestly that you would refuse a 'hand shandy' from Lauren Bobert in a dark theatre. Go on, I dare you!

i would not want to spend 30 seconds with a moron like bobart anywhere anytime for any reason.  She's all yours to have and to hold.

On 6/13/2024 at 7:23 AM, Jingthing said:

Will Americans be that dumb to elect a Putin loving wannabe fascist dictator who is a convicted felon who couldn't even be hired as a mall cop. 

TDS . com

• Thanks 1

5 hours ago, transam said:

I thought this report was amusing....🤭

https://uk.yahoo.com/news/trump-couldn-t-stop-gibbering-195246308.html

Indeed! 😆

At one point, Trump discussed his plan to bring the corporate tax rate down from 21 percent to 20 percent.

“When asked why he chose 20, he said it’s a round number,” Sorkin said, which prompted Morning Joe host Mika Brzezinski to let out a long, loud sigh.

• Thumbs Up 1

On 6/14/2024 at 8:04 AM, Tug said:

Then YOU would be 10,000% in stopping a criminal like putin as every one knows you can’t appease someone like putin you surrender if you like not I and I doubt America will either.letting putin wreck Europe will not bring peace and you know it it will bring ruin

peace negotiations were on the table in April 2022, the UK and US put a stop to it. where do you get the Idea Putin wants to invade Europe?
you wont surrender....what are you talking about?, i think you're still living in the cold war era!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Just now, frank83628 said:

peace negotiations were on the table in April 2022, the UK and US put a stop to it. where do you get the Idea Putin wants to invade Europe?
you wont surrender....what are you talking about?, i think you're still living in the cold war era!

Your chum Putin is..........🤔

• Confused 1

20 minutes ago, frank83628 said:

peace negotiations were on te table in April 2022, the UK and US put a stop to it. where do you get the Idea Putin wants to invade Europe?

That is the standard answer from the warmongers and Russiaphobes. If you are not 100% on board with starting World War 3 to back up little Vloddy, then you are a Putin puppet. No nuance, no reference.

• Thanks 1

On 6/14/2024 at 10:35 AM, newnative said:

Well, Trump certainly didn't help himself in Wisconsin, a swing state.  Hope Milwaukee residents have long memories, stretching to November.

In the words of The  Fonz: “Trump - Sit On It”

(For those too young/not from Milwaukee that means “P1ss Off”

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

21 hours ago, Danderman123 said:

I have been happily living with the consequences of Joe Biden winning the 2020 election: stock market up, unemployment down, gas prices going down, etc.

Do you have a problem with your life?

Good for you. Enjoy what will ultimately transpire.

2 hours ago, morrobay said:

Screenshot_2024-06-15-14-19-19-815_com.android.chrome.thumb.jpg.06a7e5b45b41679038c9597ecb5b4e24.jpg

Again your link favors Trump: Since Trump is ahead in the 77 swing states votes . https://www.statista.com/statistics/1428865/general-election-swing-state-polling-biden-trump-us/

Your map actually shows that Trump is in big trouble. Most  of the swing states are locks for the Dems. 

Because you are new to this, and you believe the misinformation your internet friends send you, you're thinking that Nevada is going for Trump in November.

SEIU and the Harry Reed machine will deliver Nevada for Biden.

6 hours ago, pomchop said:

i would not want to spend 30 seconds with a moron like bobart anywhere anytime for any reason.  She's all yours to have and to hold.

Congresswoman Lauren Boebert Greeting ...In your dreams you could get some of this....