Thaksin Shinawatra Promises Reforms at Nakhon Nayok Mayor's Birthday

So Thaksin IS a politician well that's news.

2 hours ago, webfact said:

Thaksin declared, "Today, we are politicians. Once we decide to become politicians, we cannot abandon the people. We must love and work for the people until they can't take it anymore." He acknowledged his age and modest salary but emphasised his commitment to public service and bettering the homeland.

Please AN sort this statement out Who gets a modest wage, Thaksin ? or the Mayor ??????  Surely that should read The Mayor Declared "...........

Edited by brianthainess

2 hours ago, ChrisY1 said:

Damn!! I wasn't invited!

Don't you have a lot of old Aunties who could have told you, If you had been invited, maybe  you could have pulled one ................:giggle:

3 minutes ago, Purdey said:

But, I thought he was just an old man now, playing with his grand kids and nothing to do with politics?

The blue rinse brigade still living in the past won't let him go.

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

It would be much better " retired politicians". And what dies he mean with "modest salary"?. I think he earns more in a week than a whole province in a month

Edited by ikke1959

19 hours ago, webfact said:

Today, we are politicians. Once we decide to become politicians, we cannot abandon the people. We must love and work for the people until they can't take it anymore."

ok twisted sister taksin. the people have been fed up for years. can't take it anymore. this guy got jokes.