Thailand Refuses To Sign Document Of The Swiss 'Peace' Summit

1 minute ago, Woof999 said:

Africa is a nation?

Did the large ones have a stronger vote than the others? In that case China and India can pretty much vote in whatever they want. Were you in a Friends episode, "The One With The Muppet" ?

You  are very dim - the majority of planet earths citizens are not allied to your USA as you think. As for insults why do it?

• Sad 2

3 minutes ago, Woof999 said:

My USA? You know little to nothing about me and this proves it.

I guess I was taking your lead. Read your replies in this thread. Exactly what are you trying to achieve?

Truth - which you seem not to care about. An honest debate that includes the ability to think outside of the CNN/MSNBC narrative.

• Confused 1
  • Sad 2

2 minutes ago, transam said:

And why didn't folk vote for another, are you that stupid.............😂

77% TURNOUT - they could have stayed at home OR spoiled their paper OR voted for the Communist. I happen to know Russians broadly support Putin - I would say around 80/85%.

Please understand that, whatever your view, you cannot beat Russia. A poor peace is better than a good war.

• Like 1
  • Confused 2
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, frank83628 said:

great reply, but totally wasted on that clow...dude!

Actually he's scoring some good points and I like to learn, which is why I'm asking questions. Your reply is rather lacking, perhaps you can learn too.

• Haha 2

35 minutes ago, Brewster67 said:

Navalny didn't even get 1% of the vote when he stood in elections against Putin... In fact his best ever political vote count was when he stood for mayor of Moscow where he achieved a startling 5% of the vote.... Not quite the required amount for victory...

Just fact checking this. What and when was the election that Navalny stood head to head with Putin in where he achieved <1% of the vote (was that the best he achieved in a comparable election), and are you sure about the 5% figure in the Moscow mayoral election?

• Like 1