ex ladybar now wife & mother still chats with ex 'john' client/customer

Obvious he posting here has already tried or feeling if he tries will get shot back.

Ive had a few working girls as friends get lucky when it happens especially if they getting married I have a good talk out of respect for the other guy unless in this case he might not know.

I wish them well and cut off all contact.

If they refuse for what ever reason go get bargirl friend and talk to her see.

• Thumbs Up 1

On 6/18/2024 at 4:24 PM, Celsius said:

Thoughts? 

Only losers marry bargirls.

not always - and most bargirls think of it as something they did for a short while to help their family... and no, I didn't marry a bar girl but I do have compassion

• Thumbs Up 1

On 6/18/2024 at 8:18 PM, MalcolmB said:

Ask yourself how would a Thai male handle the situation.

And then do as what he would do. They are much more experienced with the Thai women and their promiscuous ways. 

That's likely to get a farang either locked up or beaten up. Seems some giving "advice" have no idea of the possible consequences of such advice.

If I got to the stage of beating my wife up, it would be an ex marriage already, and real men don't beat up their wives for any reason.

• Haha 1

On 6/18/2024 at 3:37 PM, RabidRenu said:

ex ladybar now wife & mother still chats with ex 'john' client/customer; thoughts?

Marry a BG that had how many guys through her and expect them to be faithful is somewhat foolish. Even more foolish if they don't have to work and have loadsasparetime.

On 6/19/2024 at 8:02 AM, Freddy42OZ said:

So you think that a woman should cease all friendships she made with men as soon as she gets married? 

Go back to the stone age. 

What we are talking about here is not friendship. It´s called a John/Punter vs Whore relation. Now, when you know that, maybe you will see it as a more modern expression far away from the stone age, that has to end when getting married and starting a family.

Edited by Gottfrid
  • Thumbs Up 1

On 6/19/2024 at 2:56 PM, Gottfrid said:

Ok, as this now is your wife, who which you have achieved a child with, we can consider her still talking to old customers inappropriate. How you should deal with it, is another problem.

Have you tried to talk to her about it, and how does she react when you bring it up?

Is this only 1 former customer or is it different ones?

Is she depending on your economic support?

Did you pay sin sod for marry her, and does her mother and father know what she was doing before she married you?

You see, above you have all the questions you need.

Regarding trust, it will of course be easier if only 1 customer, and if it´s 3-5 there is no future. If she is calm when talking and can understand your stance there is a chance, if not and she rub it off or get irritated/angry, there is no future. 

if she don´t understand your stance and not willing to stop talk to former clients, there is no future. if you think there is, you can try stop the flood of money. Also, if you paid sin sod, you can always talk to her mother and father about the problem. That is, if you can have a conversation with them.

My stance here, is that she can pack up her bags and just take the bus home. I know, it´s a kid involved, which is very sad. However, it´s better to do it quick then have the same result later when more attached.

On 6/18/2024 at 12:00 PM, NowNow said:

Maybe he's the customer.

Thai women friends still communicated with me after they entered into long term relationships. It depends on the content of the conversation. I keep it strictly above board.

In circumloostances like these,  one finds loose boards and tend to trip on those!