Foreign man knocks out Thai transwoman on Pattaya Walking Street - video

snoop1130

16 hours ago, scubascuba3 said:

Of course unwarranted but the LBs can get abusive when someone is clearly not interested

Has never happened to me if you properly ignore them as if they don't exist. However, as soon as you interact you open pandoras box to anything from a joke to a flurry of insults in Thai to a robbery. IF it was the latter - well done on the KO; if it truly was unprovoked - the guy needs some time in a prison. Truth is probably somewhere in between and I doubt he will have a "positive outcome" if he is found.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Agree 1

I'm with the foreigner like most of you, not been Pattaya, but the ones I've walked past in BKK or when I have to go to Chaweng in Samui they are so annoying and pushy.

First time I arrived in Thailand 10 years ago, I got a taxi to the hotel I booked for the first night, and as I got out the taxi there were 2 dudes in dresses walking home (it was 6am) and they started the hey handsome bs and taxi driver chased them off! He got a good tip!

I'm amazed this kind of thing doesn't happen far more often. People have a right to be able to walk without being hassled or robbed, by those of confused sex and anyone else. It really is that simple. Everyone who reads this forum knows that these people are pests and predators, enabled by the police to operate with impunity after paying a few hundred baht  'fine;. 

• Like 1

14 hours ago, hunkidori said:

He must have been high on amphetamines and itching to dish out a beat down.

This is absurd. Show me 1 photo or better yet a video of Pattaya security guards with this mindset🤣🤣

17 hours ago, smedly said:

I remember walking alone in pattaya and 2 trans women walked up me from behind and one them tried to distract me while the other had a hand in back pocket trying to remove my wallet, not saying that's what happened in this case but it wouldn't surprise me, they do have a reputation for such things, I can easily see how this can happen

Maybe the hand in your back pocket was just to grab a feel of your buns.

Over the years I’ve read these stories and wondered what I would do if a ladyboy tried to rob me but only last week mid day on Soi Buakhow one tried. I passed one in ref silk pyjama's. I stopped to check a message on my phone and next thing IT has IT’s arms around my waist saying IT’s hungry and wants money for food. I had a small man bag over my shoulder and securely under my arm. I felt a tug and spun around and IT was trying to get at the bag and was holding me tight. All happened in a split second. I’m a big fit guy and in that split second I had an opportunity to take it out with my left elbow but didn’t. I had a vision of 25 ladyboys appearing out of nowhere and a video posted of me online decking a ladyboy. Explain that to the chaps on Thaivisa. Instead I followed IT  until it ran away. I didn’t file a complaint I was just passing through. 

• Thumbs Up 1

3 am walking street...

loads of drunks of all nationalities,hookers, ladyboys, skinheads, secuirty guards, motorcys, no doubt some illicit drugs about..what could go wrong?

Sometimes it is good to be old and sound asleep at 10 pm.

• Like 2

16 hours ago, steven100 said:

He deserves a trophy   

hope she learnt a lesson ...    it was probably a pickpocket attempt or something sinister.

there's no angels in Pattaya that's for damn sure. 

Oh I’ll be damed, just booked this visit for the Angels bar over the weekend,

so you mean to say that there wont be any angels 😇 ?

• Haha 1