Trump Leading Biden in Key Battleground States Ahead of Upcoming Debate: Poll

Social Media

12 hours ago, allexx said:

A couple of examples of what Trump accomplished during his time as president.

The best president since Ronald Reagan.

Trump has brokered four peace agreements in the Middle East, something that 71 years of political intervention and endless war failed to produce. Nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize by 3 separate world leaders.

Trump is the first president since Eisenhower not to engage the United States in a foreign war.

Trump promised to destroy ISIS, and kept his promise. Killed ISIS leader Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi and Iranian terrorist Qasem Soleimani. Something Obama promised to do, but failed to do.

Donald Trump has had the greatest positive impact on the economy, creating more jobs and lowering the unemployment rate for black and Latino populations than any other president. Ever!

Trump has exposed the deep, widespread and long-standing corruption within the FBI, CIA, NSA and the Democratic Party.

Donald Trump turned NATO around and made them start paying their signed dues.

Trump neutralized North Korea, prevented them from developing further nuclear weapons, stopped missiles at Japan and cannot threaten the US West Coast. Not a single nuclear test by Little Rocket man since they met.

Trump moved the US embassy to Jerusalem, something every president before him promised to do, but never dared to do.

Donald Trump is standing up to China, bringing hundreds of companies home to the US, and revitalizing the US economy far beyond anything his predecessors thought possible.

Trump has made the appointment of three judges to the Supreme Court and will soon have placed close to 300 federal judges on the federal bench.

Trump cut taxes as promised and sent the stock market soaring to record highs, benefiting retirees, tens of millions of citizens.

President Trump helped VA veterans get free and prompt healthcare.

Trump legislated "Second Chance" so that especially black prisoners are released from prison earlier when they were sentenced for an unsightly length of time for minor crimes. Young people who received years in prison for marijuana possession are now being released.

Donald Trump rebuilt the military that the Obama administration had disarmed, and Obama fired 214 key generals and admirals in his first year in office.

Trump exposed and clamped down on rampant illegal immigration and rampant sex and drug trafficking in the US and has now built over 400 miles of wall. Illegal immigration has now decreased.

Donald J. Trump trump worked for free, has given his salary every quarter to children and environmental funds about 465,000 dollars a quarter.

Trump has lost more than 2 billion dollars of his own money by not being allowed to run his companies as president - and did this for everyone in the United States in the face of immense hatred from the left who did not believe he would win and then succeed.

duplicate

Edited by earlinclaifornia

12 hours ago, allexx said:

Trump has brokered four peace agreements in the Middle East, something that 71 years of political intervention and endless war failed to produce. Nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize by 3 separate world leaders.

Trump is the first president since Eisenhower not to engage the United States in a foreign war.

Trump promised to destroy ISIS, and kept his promise. Killed ISIS leader Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi and Iranian terrorist Qasem Soleimani. Something Obama promised to do, but failed to do.

Donald Trump has had the greatest positive impact on the economy, creating more jobs and lowering the unemployment rate for black and Latino populations than any other president. Ever!

Trump has exposed the deep, widespread and long-standing corruption within the FBI, CIA, NSA and the Democratic Party.

Trump neutralized North Korea, prevented them from developing further nuclear weapons, stopped missiles at Japan and cannot threaten the US West Coast. Not a single nuclear test by Little Rocket man since they met.

Trump moved the US embassy to Jerusalem, something every president before him promised to do, but never dared to do.

Donald Trump is standing up to China, bringing hundreds of companies home to the US, and revitalizing the US economy far beyond anything his predecessors thought possible.

Trump has made the appointment of three judges to the Supreme Court and will soon have placed close to 300 federal judges on the federal bench.

Trump cut taxes as promised and sent the stock market soaring to record highs, benefiting retirees, tens of millions of citizens.

Trump legislated "Second Chance" so that especially black prisoners are released from prison earlier when they were sentenced for an unsightly length of time for minor crimes. Young people who received years in prison for marijuana possession are now being released.

Donald Trump rebuilt the military that the Obama administration had disarmed, and Obama fired 214 key generals and admirals in his first year in office.

Trump exposed and clamped down on rampant illegal immigration and rampant sex and drug trafficking in the US and has now built over 400 miles of wall. Illegal immigration has now decreased.

Donald J. Trump trump worked for free, has given his salary every quarter to children and environmental funds about 465,000 dollars a quarter.

Trump has lost more than 2 billion dollars of his own money by not being allowed to run his companies as president - and did this for everyone in the United States in the face of immense hatred from the left who did not believe he would win and then succeed.

duplicate

13 hours ago, allexx said:

Zero response from you on anything to take your points at all truthful.

First asking proof he did what you claim!

Then I chose a second point you claimed:

"Obama fired 214 key generals and admirals in his first year in office."

Of course it also can not be proved!

Fake is the list not factual. Shall I keep choosing more lies or are you the embodiemant of Trump and lie hoping nobody is paying attention?

MAGA always look stupid defendingTrump

Trump Defense Syndrome.

• Like 1

On 6/22/2024 at 12:44 PM, thesetat2013 said:

Which unfortunately Trump is in the lead now and the gap is widening. 

I wondered where your getting this news when I read this. Polls being only a current snap shot of the day, not worthy of challenging.

I check often and the appearance your have claimed.

I see is the trend is all downhill for his support instead.

Even a famouse Republican sees what I see.

Rove: Trump declining in polls since hush money conviction.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/rove-trump-declining-polls-since-025710435.html

16 hours ago, Yagoda said:

A guy whose anti semite country shipped Jewish kids to Auschwitz calling Americans who support Donald Trump "losers".

Ridiculous trolling! 😀

Edited by candide
  • Like 1

34 minutes ago, gargamon said:

Who cares what the polls say before the debate? The polls after will be much more predictive of what may happen in November. It's all just mental masturbation anyway.

In addition to the two debates, Trumps sentencing I believe will also be an impactable event.

Normaly this all is post Labor day but it feels 2024 is different.

Yes this site does give an accurate portrayal of current polling. Swing states margin of error. I try to look at trends as that  is important.  Biden does need to impact the dialog.

Both Yahoo and MSN have changed in that a lot are Fox News as if they are at a loss for reporting.

On 6/21/2024 at 10:54 PM, JonnyF said:

which is far from ideal but the lesser of 2 evils IMO.

therein lies a huge part of the problem. no real choice for people to vote. 350 million people and those 2 retreads are the best the parties offer.

seems illogical and clearly not in the best interest of america. why is the better question. 

15 hours ago, gargamon said:

It's all just mental masturbation anyway.

can either of them really perform now a days...other than the double jerk and the freeze frame. 

1 hour ago, Skipalongcassidy said:

DONE

One important part of the agreement is that when the certification is complete we agree that is defined as the WIN.

One of the excuses CryingDick had for not changing his avatar was that Trump won.

Deplorable anyone?

45 minutes ago, earlinclaifornia said:

One important part of the agreement is that when the certification is complete we agree that is defined as the WIN.

One of the excuses CryingDick had for not changing his avatar was that Trump won.

Deplorable anyone?

i would have changed my avatar to an asterisk to denote a win by cheating if it would make you feel better. Like the baseball from Barry Bonds in the HOF.

Edited by Cryingdick
  • Love It 1

The claim that Trump essentially embraced the extremist groups during a press conference following the Charlottesville “Unite the Right” rally in 2017 has been Democratic campaign fodder ever since. Not only did President Biden cite the alleged incident as a key factor in his decision to run in 2020, he repeated the lie as recently as just a few weeks ago — even though Trump denounced the groups in the very same breath, as Snopes acknowledged.

https://www.bizpacreview.com/2024/06/23/it-took-7-years-but-snopes-finally-admits-trump-did-not-call-neo-nazis-very-fine-people-1467706/

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

2 minutes ago, EVENKEEL said:

The claim that Trump essentially embraced the extremist groups during a press conference following the Charlottesville “Unite the Right” rally in 2017 has been Democratic campaign fodder ever since. Not only did President Biden cite the alleged incident as a key factor in his decision to run in 2020, he repeated the lie as recently as just a few weeks ago — even though Trump denounced the groups in the very same breath, as Snopes acknowledged.

https://www.bizpacreview.com/2024/06/23/it-took-7-years-but-snopes-finally-admits-trump-did-not-call-neo-nazis-very-fine-people-1467706/

Plain and simple. Tell my why calling our Black President not an American citizen, challenging his birth right?

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, Cryingdick said:

i would have changed my avatar to an asterisk to denote a win by cheating if it would make you feel better. Like the baseball from Barry Bonds in the HOF.

Lately I have been wondering why any person would realisticaly believe a Federal election could have been rigged.

Honestly, that screams to me that logicaly, that has to be a truely desperate way to deal with any loss.

• Thumbs Up 1

4 minutes ago, earlinclaifornia said:

Lately I have been wondering why any person would realisticaly believe a Federal election could have been rigged.

Honestly, that screams to me that logicaly, that has to be a truely desperate way to deal with any loss.

I dont believe that Trump or Tulsi Gabbard is a Russian agent. Other than that i didn't vote for trump or biden and don't care. It seems like you taken online, unenforceable avatar bets a litttle too seriously which adds to the fun. Lighten up Francis.

Edited by Cryingdick
  • Like 1

9 minutes ago, Cryingdick said:

I dont believe that Trump or Tulsi Gabbard is a Russian agent. Other than that i didn't vote for trump or biden and don't care. It seems like you taken online, unenforceable avatar bets a litttle too seriously which adds to the fun. Lighten up Francis.

When we made the bet, I was taken in by the mind set you insisted that your read on the American electorate was certain. Simplely admitting you lost the bet and recognize that indeed at the time you were wrong.

I was brought up understanding an individuals integerity is his word

Sorry if I offended you in any way.

1 minute ago, earlinclaifornia said:

When we nmade the bet I was taken in by the mind set you insisted that your read on the American electorate was certain. Simplely admitting you lost the bet and recognize that indeed at the time you were wrong.

I was brought up understanding an individuals integerity s his word

Sorry if I offened you in any way

Apology accepted. Let's move on.

• Like 1

15 hours ago, riclag said:

Truth be told they threw everything at him ,including the kitchen sink!

The ruthless left through their activist’s pretending to be journalists will do everything in their power to 

manipulate , devilize  , trick , deceive  , destroy , mock , anything Trump .

For the 'truth to be told' 'alleged factual claims must be supported by a valid link to an approved credible source'.

Ergo your post is devoid of any 'truth being told' without 
any of these artifacts.

34 minutes ago, earlinclaifornia said:

Plain and simple. Tell my why calling our Black President not an American citizen, challenging his birth right?

But, but but, you're not addressing the post.

First off you could just as easily call him a white president but, for political purpose lets call him black.

Not sure what the big deal about showing birth cert is. When I renewed my DL I had to show birth cert. But ask a Prez is racist. Gimme me a break.

Edited by EVENKEEL
  • Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

2 hours ago, EVENKEEL said:

But, but but, you're not addressing the post.

First off you could just as easily call him a white president but, for political purpose lets call him black.

Not sure what the big deal about showing birth cert is. When I renewed my DL I had to show birth cert. But ask a Prez is racist. Gimme me a break.

Honestly, no response ever changes your belief. MAGA abc's

Deney deflect ok it is true So What!

2 hours ago, LosLobo said:

For the 'truth to be told' 'alleged factual claims must be supported by a valid link to an approved credible source'.

Ergo your post is devoid of any 'truth being told' without 
any of these artifacts.

He is not one to run out of this. Trump Defense Syndrome. 

• Thumbs Up 1

4 hours ago, EVENKEEL said:

Thats the rub ,biden and the left’s propaganda machine .

When it suits their narrative its front page ! When its discovered and corrected , its buried deep in the middle of a rag, it seems.

• Agree 1