Why is Melania still rockin' that pretentious 60's Bond girl look in 2024?

18 minutes ago, susanlea said:

Yeah much better to be sitting in a boring condo and date bargirls that look like yesterday's lunch. I see your point.

I can pretty much guarantee that if you wave a few million dollars around you won't be dating bar girls that look like yesterdays lunch or be sitting in a boring condo...having someone had you a few hundred million at a young age very quickly makes you a very very handsome man no matter how fat or ugly you may actually be.  Especially with gals who have made the decision that she is willing to share her special services and her soul for the big bucks.

I don't question her motive as it is actually pretty common.  Call it love or marriage or whatever you want but i think we all have a pretty good idea of what it is all about.

• Thanks 1

13 minutes ago, watthong said:

That "hot wife" also fully displayed her "charms" for a tabloid rack magazine ways back when she was making her way across the Eastern bloc (that youtube clip showing her "spread" had long since taken down. Not bad, especially with the help of a boob job.) Trump sure had class... Anyway, be careful what you wish for.

Meanwhile, no one cares that Biden showered with his teenaged daughter, is a liar and a cheater, and his entire family got rich selling influence.  

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Thanks 1

On 6/22/2024 at 12:19 PM, HappyExpat57 said:

Did she ever show up at any of the court sessions her adulterous, now-convicted felon husband sat through?

In my opinion she is hoping that he doesn't lose all his money in legal fees before he ends up in prison....that would really piss her off if he managed to stiff her on her pre nup like he has been stiffing workers and "little people" all his life. 

But then again, how long will it take a single melania to replace the orange man with a younger fit rich handsome guy?  About a new york minute?  I bet she dreams of being free every night.  Free at last, praise jesus Free at last.

• Agree 1

Just now, pomchop said:

In my opinion she is hoping that he doesn't lose all his money in legal fees before he ends up in prison....that would really piss her off if he managed to stiff her on her pre nup like he has been stiffing workers and "little people" all his life. 

Yeah, you're not a hater, got it. 

How has he been stiffing workers and "little people" all his life? That the left can find a few disgruntled workers out of the thousands that have worked for Trump in the last fifty years is not surprising. That the number is so small is a bit of a surprise. 

Most everyone liked him until he beat Hillary. 

Just now, pomchop said:

But then again, how long will it take a single melania to replace the orange man with a younger fit rich handsome guy?  About a new york minute?  I bet she dreams of being free every night.  Free at last, praise jesus Free at last.

Do you need a bit of lotion and a box of tissue while you dream of Trump in jail? 

• Agree 1

9 minutes ago, pomchop said:

She loves him. Could have left years ago if not.

• Haha 1
  • Agree 1

56 minutes ago, Yellowtail said:

Meanwhile, no one cares that Biden showered with his teenaged daughter, is a liar and a cheater, and his entire family got rich selling influence.  

Still fluffing all these months, bud? See you've got a new pardna to fluff on...Of course, doing what you do best. We always know it's you when the stench arrives.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

19 minutes ago, JensenZ said:

Talk about hypocrisy. What are you, some kind of Christian, moralistic bigot?

You know all this, but you can't help yourself. You hate Trump so much that you can't think straight when you type.

7 minutes ago, JensenZ said:

That isn't the way it's done - It's up to you to provide evidence. Don't be lazy and expect others to do your job. While you're at it, you need to fact-check your sources too. It could be more fake news. A lot is going around lately.

Actually a lot of it going around all the time with the MAGA crowd, It being another PCKBS (pot calling kettle black syndrome)

Whenever one of those red hats throws out an accusation or being self-righteous, it usually comes back and bites them in the butt as an unwitting confession. It's like them talking to themselves in front of a mirror. And usually they mistake one set of cheeks for another.

• Sad 1
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Yellowtail said:

Another well thought out response from the left....

I don't mind, personal attacks are all you guys have. I notice no one jumps in and says: "Biden never showered with his teenaged daughter!" or "Biden's not a liar and a cheater!" or "Biden's entire family did not get rich selling influence!" or "Biden did not let 10,000,000 illegals flood across the border!". 

How funny is that? 

Easy on the emojis, dear....

• Sad 1

I wonder how many of you have heard evil Melania talking to her friend?  I admit she was attractive and had that mysterious look.   And that accent sounds good for a few minutes.  Talk aboutva purely finiancial arrangement.   All those times she rejected Trump's attempt to hold hands and her fake smiles turning into held back rage looks.  No love in the creation of that anchor baby. 

• Agree 1

5 minutes ago, watthong said:

Actually a lot of it going around all the time with the MAGA crowd, It being another PCKBS (pot calling kettle black syndrome)

Whenever one of those red hats throws out an accusation or being self-righteous, it usually comes back and bites them in the butt as an unwitting confession. It's like them talking to themselves in front of a mirror. And usually they mistake one set of cheeks for another.

Yes, so let's let in another ten million, wink-wink-nudge-nudge...

6 minutes ago, watthong said:

Just as it is "going around all the time" on the other side. It's called politics. What else did you expect?

1 hour ago, watthong said:

Here's exactly what I said, to produce another tirade against "red hats" which was not necessary; but it shows where your head is at, with several references to the buttocks.

Quote:

"While you're at it, you need to fact-check your sources too. It could be more fake news. A lot is going around lately."

It was not indicated from which direction the fake news comes; it flows both ways.

Who knows? The reality is that she is married to one of the least appealing men on the planet. Even getting into close proximity with him must be a HUUUUGE turnoff. The odor, the appearance, the obesity, his lack of humor, dignity, redeeming qualities, etc.

I do not find her hot, much less beautiful. Never have, even when she was much younger. She dresses up nicely, she makes up nicely, and she has likely had ALOT of procedures done. Bond girls are much hotter.

maxresdefault.jpg

3-halle-berry-as-jinx-johnson.jpg

359e1b02f6efa775ae4d34133282774f.jpg

• Thanks 1
  • Agree 1

10 minutes ago, spidermike007 said:

Who knows? The reality is that she is married to one of the least appealing men on the planet. Even getting into close proximity with him must be a HUUUUGE turnoff. The odor, the appearance, the obesity, his lack of humor, dignity, redeeming qualities, etc.

I do not find her hot, much less beautiful. Never have, even when she was much younger. She dresses up nicely, she makes up nicely, and she has likely had ALOT of procedures done. Bond girls are much hotter.

Trump is only one of the least appealing men on the planet to the left, and he has only been unappealing to the left since he beat Hillary, before that they loved him. 

You guys crack me up. 

• Thumbs Up 1

4 hours ago, Yellowtail said:

Yes, but at the end of the day you have to pick one. 

Nope, I refuse to vote for either of them!  Been that way for a while and not going to change my ways yet, always hoping for someone new.

3 hours ago, JensenZ said:

When someone debates your assertions, you counter with "look it up".

That isn't the way it's done - It's up to you to provide evidence. Don't be lazy and expect others to do your job. While you're at it, you need to fact-check your sources too. It could be more fake news. A lot is going around lately.

Nope!!  Remember it well.  If it is opinion then I provide source but this was daily news for a while.

4 minutes ago, Presnock said:

Nope, I refuse to vote for either of them!  Been that way for a while and not going to change my ways yet, always hoping for someone new.

That'll show 'em! 

Just now, Yellowtail said:

That'll show 'em! 

No, It is just so that if anyone asks "how could you vote for either?"  I can truthfully answer no %$^%$#%&* way!

53 minutes ago, Yellowtail said:

Trump is only one of the least appealing men on the planet to the left, and he has only been unappealing to the left since he beat Hillary, before that they loved him. 

You guys crack me up. 

Now b4 going bonkers, I opine that he won in 2016 MOSTLY because too many Democrats voted for him against Hillary.  Another election of two real losers in my book.  I have zero proof and said it was my opinion based on the number of Dems that I did know in those days and what they all told me and some of them were true Democrats but at least patriots - been to war and military backgrounds.  Just saying.

10 minutes ago, Presnock said:

No, It is just so that if anyone asks "how could you vote for either?"  I can truthfully answer no %$^%$#%&* way!

Not voting is the same as voting for both. 

5 hours ago, susanlea said:

Or a photo of themselves even. Bet they don't look as well as Trump does at the same age.

Well unless the current news shows are using a Trump standin, My entire life I physically looked better than him.  Oh by the way since you like proof - he was rated 4f for military (because daddy's doc said so) while I spent 10 years involved in the VN war 1964-1974 as I volunnteered for military service.

3 minutes ago, Presnock said:

Well unless the current news shows are using a Trump standin, My entire life I physically looked better than him.  Oh by the way since you like proof - he was rated 4f for military (because daddy's doc said so) while I spent 10 years involved in the VN war 1964-1974 as I volunnteered for military service.

What about age 77/78 how will you look?

Just now, susanlea said:

What about age 77/78 how will you look?

well, since I enlisted in 1964 after HS, I was born the same year as Trump, though I not only look younger, I am by a few months.  I am 77, have run even marathons, lifted weights most of my life, do a bunch of other core exercises 3-4 times a week, walk 6 kms around 7500 steps every evening and have done so for 12 years after stopping my daily 6K since roads and sidewalks are too hard and I was afraid for my knees.  Walking 6 k a day and I can count within both hands the number of days that I did not do my walk.  Whether or not you believe  me, doesn't faze me at all but I was taught very young to tell the truth and I could swear to my parents that I only tell the truth.  If something is not a fact, I say it is my feeling or opinion of that fact.  I do wish you a happy Monday as I am gone from this subject.

• Thumbs Up 1