Ever spy on your past flames?

Celsius

Once I looked up and found two of my favorite girls from when I was still "back home". I found them. They don't even look too bad - considering their age.

And then I had a look at the last school reunion picture, I think it was 20 or 25 years after leaving school. There are lots of old women in that picture...

Edited by OneMoreFarang
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

56 minutes ago, OneMoreFarang said:

Once I looked up and found two of my favorite girls from when I was still "back home". I found them. They don't even look too bad - considering their age.

And then I had a look at the last school reunion picture, I think it was 20 or 25 years after leaving school. There are lots of old women in that picture...

We got our last reunion 3 years ago. 

One, I fell in love when I was 18, was still dashing even with 69, others looked like their own grannies. 🤗.

But.....look into the mirror😂

• Sad 2

3 minutes ago, expat_4_life said:

Absolutely not - an Ex is an Ex for a reason.  If you got dumped you might have some odd fascination with wishing them lesser fortune.

To me it would be some sort of of "weird voyeurism". 

Each to their own I guess :jap:

What an eloquent way of saying you are better than me 🙂

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, Celsius said:

How many bumgun threads?

I think you interpreted my post as implying your post was redundant. That wasn't my intention at all. Only referenced past topic for benefit of anyone who might be interested in additional responses to the same question.

• Thumbs Up 1

One of my high school ex gfs (I went to an intl school in HK) went on to become a South American country's first daughter. At the time her father actually wanted us to eventually marry.....would've been an interesting alternate history for me.

Running rebel militias instead trolling AN 😁

Edited by Sandboxer

9 minutes ago, susanlea said:

Which men age well?

A huge %.

That is why it is common for women to hook up with much older men, as old as their fathers, but hardly any fellas want to hook up with an old lady as old as their mothers.

Men who remarry after divorce overwhelmingly go for younger women. 

In China any women over 30 is referred to as a “leftover”.

It’s a man’s world.

9 minutes ago, Sandboxer said:

One of my high school ex gfs (I went to an intl school in HK) went on to become a South American country's first daughter. At the time her father actually wanted us to eventually marry.....would've been an interesting alternate history for me.

Running rebel militias instead trolling AN 😁

Yea you would probably be kidnapped

• Confused 1

2 hours ago, MalcolmB said:

A huge %.

That is why it is common for women to hook up with much older men, as old as their fathers, but hardly any fellas want to hook up with an old lady as old as their mothers.

Men who remarry after divorce overwhelmingly go for younger women. 

In China any women over 30 is referred to as a “leftover”.

It’s a man’s world.

In your opinion when is a man at his peak?