Singaporean Man Drugged and Robbed in Bangkok

webfact

18 minutes ago, Tropicalevo said:

A very patient lady.

Not really, imagine she's got dozens on a string online. Just plays them one at a time as they roll in.

Many years ago I had a lot of gf in Pattaya. They used to hate when their dumb farang actually come visit. The money would cease those weeks, she'd be on the hook to entertain 24/7 knowing the bloke would give them nothing more than a gift /or few thousand baht at end bc they are a thing after all 😆

• Like 2

I know of a bloke (tourist), not once but twice got drugged and robbed, First one put drugs on her tits and got him to lick them, woke up 2 days later. Next he meets a woman interested in buying a condo where he was staying, invites her back, and he got drugged again. Both times they opened the room safe, they have master keys.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

3 hours ago, webfact said:

However, the meeting took a dark turn when he awoke the next day to find her gone, along with his possessions, including a Rolex watch valued at 1.5 million baht, cash, and designer clothes.

I wonder what he talked about for four years....

2 hours ago, brianthainess said:

I know of a bloke (tourist), not once but twice got drugged and robbed, First one put drugs on her tits and got him to lick them, woke up 2 days later. Next he meets a woman interested in buying a condo where he was staying, invites her back, and he got drugged again. Both times they opened the room safe, they have master keys.

And boobs.

3 hours ago, brianthainess said:

Let me guess the 1st girls name was Norah Titshoff? 

• Haha 2