Who will replace Joe Biden as the Democratic Presidential candidate?

connda

Posted (edited)
On 6/28/2024 at 7:00 PM, connda said:

With Joe Biden crashing and burning at last night's Trump/Biden Presidential Debate it seems all die-hard Biden supporters including those in the Main-Stream Media are acknowledging that Joe needs to retire and let someone else run in his place.  Will he go gracefully into the night or be pushed out at the Democratic Convention in Chicago?  Or will he stand his ground and bumble on until November?

So I'm curious.  A question for you Biden supporters and those who watch US Presidential politics.  What say you? 

Will Joe bow out gracefully or be pushed out or bumble on until November?
If Joe bows out or is pushed out - who will be his replacement?
Newsom? M. Obama? Harris? Clinton? Whitmer? Sanders? Warren? Pelosi? Schumer? Someone else?

Now that the obvious regarding Joe Biden's mental acumen is clear to the world including his own supporters - who is gonna take his place on November 5th 2024?

"Mummy - make the bumbling old hair-sniffer go away!"

"I'm proud to be, as I said, the first vice president...the first black woman to serve with a black president.”

You can't make this stuff up.  Come-on Joe - time to head out and enjoy your last few years in the pasture.

Edited by connda
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, EVENKEEL said:

It will sure be a fire storm if K Harris is bypassed as the Dem candidate 2024. 

It’s too late, they’re stuck with her. I’m sure they’re regretting to some extent now for choosing her 

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, novacova said:

It’s too late, they’re stuck with her. I’m sure they’re regretting to some extent now for choosing her 

You underestimate the left. Do you not think this is by design? 

Open convention and a new candidate for the media to fawn over and lie about and only two months for the right to try and vet, and with no media coverage. 

Perfect bait and switch. 

• Like 2

Posted (edited)
21 minutes ago, Yellowtail said:

You underestimate the left. Do you not think this is by design?

They’re winging it, don’t think they even know what their next play is. (Not speaking of the subverts working in the background)

Edited by novacova
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, novacova said:

They’re winging it, don’t think they even know what their next play is. (Not speaking of the subverts working in the background)

CNN threw Joe under the bus after covering for him for years. 

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

Posted (edited)

they need him gone so now. 

from the cbs interview. 

reporter...did you ever watch the debate afterwards.

biden....i don't think i did. 

what ? you don't think you did ? what does that even mean. 

reporter....are you the same man today as you were when you took office 3.5 years ago.

biden.....in terms of successes yes...i was also the guy who put together a plan for peace in the middle east.

what ? what ?  deflection

reporter ...but what has all that work over the last 3.5 years cost you physically mentally .

biden...well i i i just think its cost me a really bad night.. a bad run...george..i'm optimistic about this country. bla bla bla 

what ? deflection.

reporter...i understand that and i'm not disputing that what i'm asking you is...about your personal situation. do you dispute that there have been more lapses. especially in the last several months.

biden...can i run the 100 in 10 flat..no....but i'm still in good shape. 

reporter. are you more frail. 

biden. no...........................come keep my schedule ha ha 

reporter. have you had a full neurological and cognitive evaluation.

biden. ive va va i get a full neurological test every day. hehe with me. and ive had a full physical...i had ...you know i mean...ive ive been with walter ried with my physicals. 

all of that in the first 7 and a half minutes of the interview. he must of dodged the mental state question 5 or 6 times already. 

joe you really need to go relax. preferably away from that nasty wife of yours who is also enabling this absurd circus to continue. 

Edited by stoner
  • Thumbs Up 2

13 hours ago, EVENKEEL said:

It will sure be a fire storm if K Harris is bypassed as the Dem candidate 2024. 

My fear is that they'll smooth it over by secretly promising her the next open Supreme Court appointment.

Which makes it even more important for Repubs to win the down ballot slots, to block confirmation.

• Agree 1

17 minutes ago, impulse said:

Which makes it even more important for Repubs to win the down ballot slots, to block confirmation.

what can be unburdened by what might be. 

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, stoner said:

what can be unburdened by what might be. 

In her case, that mantra is really profound.  Because the only way she gets elected is if voters ignore everything that's happened in the past. 

Unburdened by all the incompetence that has come before.

• Haha 1

29 minutes ago, impulse said:

In her case, that mantra is really profound.  Because the only way she gets elected is if voters ignore everything that's happened in the past. 

Unburdened by all the incompetence that has come before.

I wouldn't put much into it though . No hope she would win anyways. 

• Thanks 1

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, stoner said:

I wouldn't put much into it though . No hope she would win anyways. 

As I stated above, I'm more worried about her consolation prize, when the next Supreme Court justice retires.  That's the only way I see her bowing out quietly from the 2024 election slate, where even she sees she has no chance.  I'm afraid that if they convince Sotomayor to resign for health reasons (and to save democracy Democrats), they may even accelerate that, to allow Joe's handlers to pick a new VP before the election.

But I do read righty news sources, where it's all being discussed, unlike the MSM.

Edited by impulse

2 minutes ago, impulse said:

As I stated above, I'm more worried about her consolation prize, when the next Supreme Court justice retires.  That's the only way I see her bowing out quietly from the 2024 election slate, where even she sees she has no chance.  I'm afraid that if Sotomayor resigns for health reasons, they may even accelerate that, to allow Joe's handlers to pick a new VP before the election.

But I do read righty news sources, where it's all being discussed, unlike the MSM.

she won't get in there either. the dems are in serious trouble. only option for anything right now is obama. otherwise start planning now for 2028 and hope AOC can pull it off. gavin looks like a mid grade simpsons character. all the others are useless no namers no one cares about. 

i for one am waiting patiently for 2029 when the transition of power happens and all of this garbage talk from the left will finally be over. its getting so boring now. 

No one cares to discuss the possibility of who might replace the GOP nominee should there be strong disagreement at the convention. 

18 hours ago, Yellowtail said:

CNN threw Joe under the bus after covering for him for years. 

Karoline Leavitt , Trumps press spokesperson devised strategies!

Go on Cnn .

Start a conversation about Tapper & Bash ,factual biases ,hoping karoline 

would get blocked on air!

It worked beautifully . It forced Cnn to be half way fair imop

The masterdebater biden and his democracy defenders got smoked in the debate.

Watch America first destroy  kamala harris, the Border Czar !

Imop

On 7/5/2024 at 8:17 PM, Jingthing said:

I started to watch it and noticed he didn't mention that now intention could not be investigated and also evidence could not be gathered and determined he's talking garbage. Under the new ruling presidents can really do anything. Again Nixon would have been fully shielded.

That's not true. Nixon would have still been impeached and convicted in the senate. The immunity ruling is criminal it doesn't apply to remedies involving impeachment.