3rd assault brigade 2nd foreign legion needs you!

9 hours ago, tgw said:

I don't know what emoji would have been appropriate to react to your post with - anyway, I wish you all the best. Hopefully you get well supplied and get some reinforcements.

Thank you for the updates.

Geroyam Slava !

Thank you and thanks for the support..

21 hours ago, problemfarang said:

UPDATE: 

sadly no good news

Orcs started some serious counter attack both from east and west side of kursk. Its very difficult to hold them now. they got back 1 or 2 villages already. 

We are waiting for supplies.

some serious fight is coming in coming days.

local russians dont want us to leave them behind. 

about POW situation. it is true that russians murder most of the POWs doesnt matter ukranian or international fighter. sometimes they dont because they also need prison exchange. 

another thing about ukranians... they hate russians well you can basically say since the 1648 rebellion of the cossacks against the polish–lithuanian commonwealth following russian conquest of the crimean khanate.. but i think no one needs a history lesson now. 

Slava Ukraini! 

Your comment that local Russians don’t want you to leave them behind seems to imply that they want to be liberated and governed by Ukraine rather than Russia. Is that so? Was that the objective behind this incursion, the liberation of Kursk?

• Confused 1