CBS poll, 72% percent of voters expressed doubts about President Joe Biden's mental fitness

Social Media

50 minutes ago, earlinclaifornia said:

Good comeback!!

Thanks earl it’s the truth!also keep in mind most posters on this thread aren’t even American but they seem to feel the need to attack Biden and fluff trump…..makes me think……

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Thanks 1

24 minutes ago, impulse said:

And students praying that their $200K Gender Studies student loan will go away, and millions of illegals hoping the $10K they paid to the cartels wasn't wasted.

Reality check most likely students with business majors or any of the various disciplines that a higher expensive education is required and why are you obsessed with folks that are sexual deviants?

4 minutes ago, Tug said:

Thanks earl it’s the truth!also keep in mind most posters on this thread aren’t even American but they seem to feel the need to attack Biden and fluff trump…..makes me think……

Well there's 2 of you who keep using deflection. Most others can see Biden has late stage dementia.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, susanlea said:

Well there's 2 of you who keep using deflection. Most others can see Biden has late stage dementia.

Have you listened to trump lately?personally I’m not impressed with a person who lies non stop for 90 minutes and refuses to answer questions 

• Thanks 1
  • Agree 1

1 minute ago, Tug said:

Have you listened to trump lately?personally I’m not impressed with a person who lies non stop for 90 minutes and refuses to answer questions 

Won the debate easily. Talks normal and walks normal. You are left wing. You would vote Democrat no matter what. No use pretending otherwise.

• Thumbs Up 1

1 hour ago, Tug said:

I think that’s a great idea perhaps more exposure to trumps blatant lies and straight up racism would do some good also especially pay attention to how he refused to answer questions even when asked multiple times humm?then pay attention to Biden’s answers to questions humm and keep in mind he had a cold and was ill.go ahead I think it’s a great idea!im amazed how people are impressed with 90 minutes of straight up lies with a straight face amazing!

what racism? quote some of Trumps racist comments, or do you just toss 'racism' around like Jingthing does with 'facist'?

had a cold..... are you honestly trying to use that as an excuse?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, stoner said:

i think its more political ideology and confirmation bias @GammaGlobulin your thread.  he fumbled and mumbled so many times over the last year but it was all brushed off. met with the usual name calling and talking points.

but now what ? the whole system has been exposed. 

I don't think it's a system. Trumps people defend Trump's stupid stuff. Biden's people defend his. I watched a fair bit of CNN and CNBC on my lunch break over the last year or two and I can tell you Biden's age and whether he should run was discussed in detail. Not as much as on Fox I am guessing. Yes those stations don't like Trump and have a democratic and a democracy bias  but I say the narrative of some conspiracy wide system of protecting someone with a serious cognitive illness over a number of years is simply not true. 

• Thumbs Up 1

6 minutes ago, Fat is a type of crazy said:

but I say the narrative of some conspiracy wide system of protecting someone with a serious cognitive illness over a number of years is simply not true. 

It is obvious. The WH protects him. The left wing media does as well. He avoids questions, he reads off a giant teleprompter. All been staged for years. No president has dodged questions like him before. He sends out mop head to answer and she has no clue.

• Like 1

In my opinion even on a bad day he's infinitely more fit for the office of president then the alternative. Trump is an absolutely dreadful alternative, and the reality is that Biden was simply having a bad day. At the rally the next day he appeared to be on fire, and I think that his team simply wore him out with the prep work. As always the Democratic Party is in a bit of disarray, but abandoning Biden at this point I think would be a huge mistake. Though I thought it was a good idea to find someone else to take his place, the reality is that there's probably nobody with enough name recognition to succeed in beating Huge Don the pathological liar. 

• Agree 2

38 minutes ago, susanlea said:

Won the debate easily. Talks normal and walks normal. You are left wing. You would vote Democrat no matter what. No use pretending otherwise.

You are making assumptions about me,I used to vote republican I don’t vote trump there’s a big difference furthermore if you think lying for 90 minutes straight and refusing to answer direct questions wins a debate I’d be questioning your veracity and I don’t think you are American to boot!

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Tug said:

You are making assumptions about me,I used to vote republican I don’t vote trump there’s a big difference furthermore if you think lying for 90 minutes straight and refusing to answer direct questions wins a debate I’d be questioning your veracity and I don’t think you are American to boot!

Nobody believes it.

• Agree 1

3 minutes ago, Tug said:

I know a lot of conservatives who will not be voting for Trump, I know a lot of conservatives who refuse to back Trump, they consider Trump repellent, repulsive, non presidential, and extremely offensive, which he is by any objective definition. 

• Sad 1
  • Thumbs Up 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, JonnyF said:

Apart from the Dems panicking and looking for a new candidate of course. Unfortunately they are devoid of talent so they have to stick with the guy with dementia. 

Yes, many people have noted that his record is very short of amazing. The opposite of amazing in fact, despite all the lies he told about inflation, unemployment etc. during the debate. 

1 hour ago, JonnyF said:

Apart from the Dems panicking and looking for a new candidate of course. Unfortunately they are devoid of talent so they have to stick with the guy with dementia. 

Yes, many people have noted that his record is very short of amazing. The opposite of amazing in fact, despite all the lies he told about inflation, unemployment etc. during the debate. 

I wii assume your not refering to whom I am speaking. Confusion?

We can discuss his ideas if you care too! Was that now clear?

Edited by earlinclaifornia
  • Sad 1

18 minutes ago, spidermike007 said:

I know a lot of conservatives who will not be voting for Trump, I know a lot of conservatives who refuse to back Trump, they consider Trump repellent, repulsive, non presidential, and extremely offensive, which he is by any objective definition. 

Real wages rose under Trump and have fallen under Biden. Probably the most important thing to vote on. Plus Biden has dementia. Trump to win in a landslide.

• Thumbs Up 1

10 minutes ago, earlinclaifornia said:

Yes your posts often confuse me. Much like Biden's answers in fact.

And why did you quote me twice?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

7 minutes ago, earlinclaifornia said:

Reason I posted in the first place was that I have listened to him for a long time.

He accurately predicted the Trump win in 2016 and he has yet to make a final

• Agree 1

2 minutes ago, earlinclaifornia said:

Reason I posted in the first place was that I have listened to him for a long time.

He accurately predicted the Trump win in 2016 and he has yet to make a final

I did too and I predict Trump wins in 2024. Not difficult to see Biden is a corpse and real wages were rising under Trump and fallen under Biden. Three main issues - above two plus border controls. Trump wins on all three issues. Should be a landslide.

• Like 1

Trump was yet again a serial liar during the so called 'debate' with 30 plus lies / misinformation and so on. It baffles me how anyone can vote for / align themselves with such a person, including the recent disgraceful ruling my the Supreme Court. The end of a once great country, despite some terrible foreign policy decisions such as the Invasion of Iraq and Vietnam, leading the democratic Western world. Let's not forget trump also tried to stab the Kurds in the back  during their outstanding and courageous acts against ISIS. trump will be a disaster of the USA.

Trump's debate lies debunked (msn.com)

Edited by simple1

10 minutes ago, simple1 said:

Trump was yet again a serial liar during the so called 'debate' with 30 plus lies / misinformation and so on. It baffles me how anyone can vote for / align themselves with such a person, including the recent disgraceful ruling my the Supreme Court. The end of a once great country, despite some terrible foreign policy decisions such as the Invasion of Iraq and Vietnam, leading the democratic Western world. Let's not forget trump also tried to stab the Kurds in the back  during their outstanding and courageous acts against ISIS. trump will be a disaster of the USA.

Trump's debate lies debunked (msn.com)

What is so sad  is ther is about 20 posters so passionate about trump they have a problem debating any not MAGA. Seems cult resistance runs deep. Go to for them is Trump Defense Syndrome

Edited by earlinclaifornia
  • Agree 2

10 minutes ago, earlinclaifornia said:

What is so sad  is ther is about 20 posters so passionate about trump they have a problem debating any not MAGA. Seems cult resistance runs deep. Go to for them is Trump Defense Syndrome

Biden cult is far worse. Supporting a corpse. He won't live 2 years.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Tug said:

I think that’s a great idea perhaps more exposure to trumps blatant lies and straight up racism would do some good also especially pay attention to how he refused to answer questions even when asked multiple times humm?then pay attention to Biden’s answers to questions humm and keep in mind he had a cold and was ill.go ahead I think it’s a great idea!im amazed how people are impressed with 90 minutes of straight up lies with a straight face amazing!

Yeah. Joe had a cold.  A cold that kept him from being able to complete sentences. Or think. Or pronounce words. Or make sense. Like how illegal immigration is caused by abortions done because brothers and sisters rape their daughters or something like that.

Just be honest. Joe is in decline. It wasn't the moderators, or his 'cold' which nobody talked about until he was tanking in the debate, or the time of day, or over preparation. It was cognitive decline. 

• Like 1