Haircuts

Mid sixties, full head of hair and a full beard, short back and sides and a beard trim every 5 weeks seems to work for me. 

23 hours ago, Peterphuket said:

The issue is not whether spelling police are in play but many people forget that there are plenty of non-native speakers who apart from reasonable English often do not understand slang and abbreviations....including myself.

The word bald is not slang

I go to a barber every couple of months, I like meeting new barbers and having a chat about life. It’s also very therapeutic.

actually I also have a virtual cut when working on my computer.

a recent pic. If i look a bit disturbed, it s because i had just read a Gamma post!!

Mick Miller - SpeakOut

My son answered the door the other day. He came to me and said that there was a man with a bald head at the door. I said "Tell him Ive already got one!!"

In all seriousness, I am bald so skin it once a month. 100 bt in Ram2. I even get a shoulder and head massage from the pretty lady.

3 hours ago, Will B Good said:

Got to go short, especially in this climate. 

I hate going to the barbers, queues, tips, bad cut.....bought this and do it myself.....it is the dogs.

Screenshot 2024-07-04 at 10.35.24.png

I just bought this one, very good for 260 baht. My barber is only 100+20 baht and she does a good job 

Screenshot_2024-07-04-14-20-43-860_com.lazada.android.jpg

• Thumbs Up 1

Late sixties, minimal straggly and greasy hair. Try to avoid my Mrs doing anything to my hair/head. It is always painful and draws blood. She has invested in electric shears and a mini version designed for ear and nasal hair removal. Instead, I go every 2/3 weeks to a barber for number 0 on head and beard. After that I have cutthroat razor on both head and beard. Always feel better with complete removal. My Mrs says I should be paying 100 baht but it doesn't seem enough so I always give 150. 

I am 68 and keep it short. It’s more comfortable in this climate. I get it cut every 4 weeks. Only 70 baht here in Sisaket province and the guy is really good. 

• Thanks 1