Haircuts

still kicking

23 hours ago, Peterphuket said:

The issue is not whether spelling police are in play but many people forget that there are plenty of non-native speakers who apart from reasonable English often do not understand slang and abbreviations....including myself.

The word bald is not slang

a recent pic. If i look a bit disturbed, it s because i had just read a Gamma post!!

Mick Miller - SpeakOut

My son answered the door the other day. He came to me and said that there was a man with a bald head at the door. I said "Tell him Ive already got one!!"

In all seriousness, I am bald so skin it once a month. 100 bt in Ram2. I even get a shoulder and head massage from the pretty lady.

Late sixties, minimal straggly and greasy hair. Try to avoid my Mrs doing anything to my hair/head. It is always painful and draws blood. She has invested in electric shears and a mini version designed for ear and nasal hair removal. Instead, I go every 2/3 weeks to a barber for number 0 on head and beard. After that I have cutthroat razor on both head and beard. Always feel better with complete removal. My Mrs says I should be paying 100 baht but it doesn't seem enough so I always give 150.