!!

Zelensky Challenges Trump on War Plans, Decries Weapons Delays

3 hours ago, Eric Loh said:

So US is energy dominant in oil and gas under Biden. 

Not really, it is more accurate to describe it as self - sufficient. Its production cost is also higher with shale oil and gas than conventional wells.

Venezuala has by far the most oil reserves of any country. However, its only big customer is China, due to sanctions by the US and EU.

3 hours ago, Eric Loh said:

So Trump is wrong saying US is not energy dominant and need to drill drill drill 😊

blowing up the pipelines to sell their LNG to Eu at triple price does not mean they are energy efficient. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, Lacessit said:

Can you post any media which states "so many" nations want to join BRICS.

I suspect this is another product of your fervid imagination.

you claim to have better intel than Putin himself, so i'm sure you will have better info than any link i can give you.

i guess Walker88 isnt the only spook o. this site. its amazing how many ex SAS snipers, navy seals, cia  special forces have joined this page

• Like 1
  • Confused 3
  • Love It 1

23 hours ago, Lacessit said:

True, Russia is richly endowed with natural resources. The problem is getting them out of the ground, transporting them, then selling them.

The Soviet education system collapsed back in 1985. The trained scientists and engineers it has are all in their mid-sixties. That's not helped by the average Russian life expectancy being less than 70. The Russian demographic is shrinking, badly.

The European gas market is gone. It won't come back unless there is a revolution in Russia. Meantime, building pipelines to India and China will take 7-10 years, with capital Russia does not have. If it was to switch to LNG, it would have to build from scratch, with engineers and expertise Russia does not have.

The same thing with oil. Russia can only ship oil in small ageing vessels which the Western insurers refuse to cover. At a price $20 under the world price. I've already explained how dependent the oil wells are on Western technology.

Any student of history understands the economy of the United States was nearly broken by the war in Vietnam, and that's a country with 11 times the GDP of Russia.

Russia MAY win the war in Ukraine, but at what cost?

To borrow Bill Hayden's quote, a drover's dog could win against Trump. He's a convicted felon.

You were doing so well till the last sentence.

Did Biden win the debate? I must have been misinformed.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

10 hours ago, frank83628 said:

Do you realize China would be stuffed if the US withdrew its navy, abandoned Diego Garcia,and allowed unchecked piracy in the Indian Ocean?

Perhaps, but the rightful owners of Diego Garcia would be happy to go home at last.

• Confused 1
  • Agree 1

1 hour ago, Lacessit said:

Liar.

Supply was suspended in early September, the last of a series of suspensions dragged out over preceding months.

The pipeline was destroyed on September 26, 2022.

LIAR.

read the link Placeholder gave, on the last page

• Haha 1

35 minutes ago, thaibeachlovers said:

Perhaps, but the rightful owners of Diego Garcia would be happy to go home at last.

i didn't write that, its was the dude with better intel than Putin regarding Ukraine.  not sure why its got my name on it

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

1 hour ago, frank83628 said:

read the link Placeholder gave, on the last page

I have read the link, which supports my assertion you are a liar.

I have yet to see you post a link to anything.

• Haha 1
  • Agree 1

50 minutes ago, Lacessit said:

You don't seem to understand Putin gets told what he wants to hear. Giving bad news to a despot results in poisoning, defenestration or incarceration in a gulag.

Sorry, I forgot. Words of more than one syllable are difficult for you.

yeah, of course, everyone is scared of Putin and his bumping off abilities!

you live in propaganda land

• Confused 2
  • Agree 1

1 hour ago, Lacessit said:

I have read the link, which supports my assertion you are a liar.

I have yet to see you post a link to anything.

so you saw the bit where is says 'shut for 3 days for maintenance' then

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

Posted (edited)
3 minutes ago, frank83628 said:

can you quote that part

Google the word inference, it's a process of logical reasoning that does not appear to be in your skill set.

Or, show me the part where it says the pipeline was operational and gas was flowing for most of September.

Edited by Lacessit
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Lacessit said:

Google the word inference, it's a process of logical reasoning that does not appear to be in your skill set.

so thats a no then.

4 minutes ago, frank83628 said:

shut down for maintenance in late August, then never restarted before the explosion.

this is not in the article placeholder posted the link to

• Confused 2

8 hours ago, frank83628 said:

can you quote that part

G.O.O.G.L.E.

When did Nord Stream get shut down?

Nord Stream 1 (NS1) runs from Vyborg, in northwestern Russia near Finland, and entered service in 2011. It is operated by Nord Stream AG. From 31 August 2022, Gazprom halted delivery indefinitely, officially because of maintenance.

On 2 September 2022, the company announced that natural gas supplies via the Nord Stream 1 pipeline would remain shut off indefinitely until the main gas turbine at the Portovaya compressor station near St Petersburg was fixed due to an engine oil leak.
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

13 minutes ago, kwonitoy said:

G.O.O.G.L.E.

When did Nord Stream get shut down?

Nord Stream 1 (NS1) runs from Vyborg, in northwestern Russia near Finland, and entered service in 2011. It is operated by Nord Stream AG. From 31 August 2022, Gazprom halted delivery indefinitely, officially because of maintenance.

On 2 September 2022, the company announced that natural gas supplies via the Nord Stream 1 pipeline would remain shut off indefinitely until the main gas turbine at the Portovaya compressor station near St Petersburg was fixed due to an engine oil leak.

that was not in the link provided by Placeholder. to which i was called a lair by desspot..sorry lacessit.  that quote confirms it was closed due to a leak, ie maintenance, so i was correct. thanks for confirming

• Confused 1

15 hours ago, frank83628 said:

that was not in the link provided by Placeholder. to which i was called a lair by desspot..sorry lacessit.  that quote confirms it was closed due to a leak, ie maintenance, so i was correct. thanks for confirming

You said the pipeline was shut for maintenance for three days.

You're still a LIAR.

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

2 minutes ago, Lacessit said:

You said the pipeline was shut for maintenance for three days.

You're still a LIAR.

i was quoting what its said in the article, you read it too so you said...

Screenshot 2024-07-10 at 13.43.03.png

• Confused 1