Problem with Dee Money

• 2 weeks later...

These guys are a disaster. They continue to spam my LINE with advertisements for their next day service even though they can't deliver and keep customers waiting for weeks. The customer service is useless. Bizarrely they are still 4-stars on Google despite the avalanche of 1-star reviews

At some point they will go out of business and I don't want them holding my money when this happens, hence will not be using them again!

• Agree 2

On 9/1/2024 at 5:39 PM, MRtommyR said:

These guys are a disaster. They continue to spam my LINE with advertisements for their next day service even though they can't deliver and keep customers waiting for weeks. The customer service is useless. Bizarrely they are still 4-stars on Google despite the avalanche of 1-star reviews

At some point they will go out of business and I don't want them holding my money when this happens, hence will not be using them again!

I agree that they are quite active with promotional emails and pop up’s etc … and I also agree that - IMHO - their service is not what it used to be.. so to that end, I’d agree that perhaps less “selling” of themselves and more time fixing the issues that have dragged down their service, might be the better way.

But.. I also acknowledge that for OUTGOING transfers there is far less competition and non-bank options than there is for INcoming transfers… so the cynical side of me says that there’s not much motivation or pressure to fix it.. they’ve kind of got a quasi captive market for discount OUTgoing money transfers. 

• Like 1