Adam Schiff Advocates Cognitive Tests for Biden and Trump

1 hour ago, CallumWK said:

https://www.ctvnews.ca/health/canadian-doctor-behind-cognitive-test-says-trump-s-score-is-normal-performance-1.5036251

TORONTO -- The Canadian doctor behind the cognitive test Donald Trump recently took says the U.S. president's results are "normal performance," adding that the assessment is not an intelligence or an IQ test.

Dr. Ziad Nasreddine, who developed the Montreal Cognitive Assessment (MoCA) in the early 1990s, told CTVNews.ca that the 30-question test is used as a screening tool to identify cognitive dysfunction, including early signs of Alzheimer's disease and other forms of dementia.

"The average score for normal individuals is 27, the cut off for normal is 26 so anything above 26 is considered normal. When [Trump] got 30 out of 30 on the test, it's still considered to be normal performance," Nasreddine said in a phone interview on Thursday.

https://edition.cnn.com/2019/11/24/health/trump-hospital-gupta-analysis/index.html

“He actively asked me to include that in it, so we did,” Jackson told reporters, including myself. Jackson said Trump received a 30 out of 30 on the Montreal Cognitive Assessment, a quick screening for mild cognitive impairment and early Alzheimer’s disease but not a diagnostic tool.

191124000153-trump-wh-memo.webp.3b5f986ee0a6e6294d2f94559dd69dd0.webp

Jackson said that President Trump asked that he be administered a cognitive exam, which is not a routine part of a physical. Jackson, who had also been the physician to President Barack Obama, said it was the first time he was aware of any president taking any sort of cognitive test.

What like Trump knew such a test existed and thought it a good idea to rush to the Walter Reed Memorial Hospital in the middle of the night in order to ask for the test to be administered?!

Please at least try to keep it credible.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

3 hours ago, Tug said:

Naa ain’t buying it the guy who’s trying to destroy our democracy the guy who is adjudged the very worst in our history who got thousands of Americans killed due to his gross mishandling of Covid the guy who embezzled from his own charity and on and on versus the president who brought us back from the brink of another Great Depression has done great things for middle America naa ain’t buying it comrade 

I hope you are right.

50 minutes ago, Cryingdick said:

it Isn't a life saving procedure. Nobody gets rushed in the middle of the night to take one.

Unless they happen to be a President in need of Cognitive assessment in the middle of the night.

• Like 1

Schiff better be careful what he asks for.  If they started requiring cognitive tests for elected officials, Congress would be completely reshaped.

Personally, I'd be in favor, especially if they included tests for psychopathy and sociopathy

• Like 2

1 hour ago, spidermike007 said:

I think that's a great idea, and I think it would show that neither man is up for the job. At a minimum Trump is semi senile, and insane, and there's no doubt that Biden is too old for the job. In an ideal world they would both be replaced with competent leaders and far younger far more vital candidates. 

Instead we're stuck with a madman who could possibly be the most dangerous person on the planet, and a very old man who is no longer up for the job, and who has a running mate who is hugely unpopular and very scary. A very sad moment in America and the world. 

"a running mate who is hugely unpopular and very scary"

Is this true?

I was not aware of this.

• Haha 1

7 hours ago, jerrymahoney said:

Carville calls for Clinton, Obama to help select fresh options to replace Biden
 07/08/24 3:20 PM ET

Carville said in an op-ed in The New York Times on Monday that he expects Biden will drop out of the 2024 race, saying it will only take time before the president will bow to pressure from Democrats and public and private polling. He also wrote that the sooner this happens, the better. ...

“We’ve got to do it out in the open — the exact opposite of what Donald Trump wants us to do,” Carville said. “For the first time in his life, Mr. Trump is praying. To win the White House and increase his chances of avoiding an orange jumpsuit, he needs Democrats to make the wrong moves in the coming days — namely, to appear to rig the nomination for a fading president or the sitting vice president or some other heir apparent.” 

https://thehill.com/homenews/campaign/4760440-carville-democrats-clinton-obama/

The longer Bidens waits to resign his campaign to continue being Prez. The less chance the Dems will have of winning an election. His stubbornness will hurt the Dems more than anything else right now. 

• Thanks 1
  • Agree 1

So let me get this right.

Trump and his supporters are pumping the idea that President Biden is suffering serious cognitive decline and are calling for him to withdraw.

But surely if President Biden is suffering serious cognitive decline this would make beating Biden in the election easy.

Something doesn’t add up.

However, if Trump is engaging in ‘accusation confession’ then all of a sudden, things do add up.

• Sad 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Eric Loh said:

You think Trump will agree to a real cognitive test? 

Refer back to the debate, the CNN debate when Biden showed his "superior albeit decomposing intellect" for all to see and suffering immeasurable humiliation and sealing his fate as a mentally challenged unelectable moron who just incurred a career ending beat-down compliments of the superior intellect and next POTUS, Trump!

Trump don't need a mental evaluation, Biden on the other hand is a raving and unhinged mentally compromised loser. 

How about the ABC debate scheduled for Sept 10....Biden gonna turtle??

LOL

JoeTzu.jpg.bb9815772c212115c47f2abde91c903f.jpg

Edited by illisdean
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

32 minutes ago, Chomper Higgot said:

What like Trump knew such a test existed and thought it a good idea to rush to the Walter Reed Memorial Hospital in the middle of the night in order to ask for the test to be administered?!

Please at least try to keep it credible.

So the links I posted are not credible enough for you, because they contradict what you want to hear?

• Love It 1
  • Thanks 1

Posted (edited)
21 minutes ago, thesetat2013 said:

The longer Bidens waits to resign his campaign to continue being Prez. The less chance the Dems will have of winning an election. His stubbornness will hurt the Dems more than anything else right now. 

There's a counter argument that the longer they wait to announce the Obama/Newsom ticket, the less time they'll be under the scrutiny that's inevitable for a presidential candidate.  They may even remain in the honeymoon phase through election day.

Substitute any names you like for Obama/Newsom.

Here's a kick in the nuts... Michelle/Hillary.  Giving both Bill and Barack their 3rd term.

Edited by impulse

9 minutes ago, Chomper Higgot said:

But surely if President Biden is suffering serious cognitive decline this would make beating Biden in the election easy.

Something doesn’t add up.

Look at the polls. Trump heading for a nice win. Sure adds up to me. :coffee1:

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

5 hours ago, thaipo7 said:

Who is the felon?   I mean the REAL felon with $30 million or more hidden?  Does he still have classified documents in his garage?  Are the 21 LLCs still in operation?  Don't want to hear yours BS on a felon tried by corrupt Democrat Justices and judges who only goal was "Get Trump."  These is a difference you know.  Then again maybe you don't.  They going to get Schiff to take a lying detector test first?  He started, swore to and still talks about Russian collusion.

Naturally YOU have the proof of this and will publish it ASAP along with the associated links.

Of course if you have no proof and no links then, as usual, your post is simply your opinion, and is worth as much as any other opinion posted here, especially coming from a Trump supporter.

You do actually have the proof of what you say, don't you?

34 minutes ago, thesetat2013 said:

His stubbornness will hurt the Dems more than anything else right now. 

Indeed.

Unfortunately it is a common symptom of his condition. The Dems are up the creek without a paddle. 

image.png.2edf83a426c2424cf56efefcba0771e2.png

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, CallumWK said:

So the links I posted are not credible enough for you, because they contradict what you want to hear?

The links you provided provide a mixture of observable facts and ‘statements’ that cannot be varied as true or false.

My response points out the logical fallacy around the statement that 

Trump asked to be administered the Montreal Cognitive Assessment Test.

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1

3 hours ago, thaibeachlovers said:

I'd like to see Schiff take one. He comes across to me as not quite right in the brain department.

TBH I would like to see it happen as well as an intelligence test, but IMHO the test should be given to every member of the house and senate and also to every prospective candidate, then repeated every 4 years BEFORE any candidates are elected.

Perhaps it should also apply to politicians worldwide.

Posted (edited)
23 minutes ago, susanlea said:

Look at the polls. Trump heading for a nice win. Sure adds up to me. :coffee1:

1st time for everything...say goodbye to dementia Joe.

A Trump DOJ should fry/prosecute the decomposing Biden for espionage next year.

Edited by illisdean
  • Love It 1

1 hour ago, Chomper Higgot said:

Unless they happen to be a President in need of Cognitive assessment in the middle of the night.

You all need to reread the photo report. He arrived in the afternoon.. For a planned physical. requested the cognitive test while there. Geez, what is with you Dems? twisting something so blatantly in front of your eyes just to make this OP show trump in a bad light? I can not comprehend your need to do such things. You are as blind as Biden is to his problems. 

Personally, I do not care who wins. As long as it does not affect my life in Thailand. But it irks me to see stupidity at such a level simply because you want to vote your way. Step back. Look at everything and make an assessment. Stop using any OP as a chance to criticize the opposition. The way you all act seems like you are ready to go to war over it. 

• Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, JonnyF said:

The gaslighting by the Dems stopped after the debate Chomps.

Did they take you off the mailing list? 

Nice try at a deflection Jonny, but let’s get back to your claim.

You know how this works, you make a claim, you back it up, show us the diagnosis you have to back up your claim:

Indeed.

Unfortunately it is a common symptom of his condition.The Dems are up the creek without a paddle. 

image.png.2edf83a426c2424cf56efefcba0771e2.png