Trump Seeks Dismissal of New York Charges Following Supreme Court Immunity Ruling

Social Media

10 hours ago, Skeptic7 said:

Trump is a chump. Liar, cheater, con-man, thief. Insurrectionist, coward, abusive, abrasive, feeble minded, uneducated dip 💩. Anyone supporting this first class a-hole is insane. :coffee1:

Yes, he also "owns" the Supreme Court, which has decided, effectively, to abrogate the United States Constitution by granting the President of the United States (by which they mean Trump) vaguely worded but effectively all encompassing immunity. This immunity will end up being applied to all his cases.

That was the intent of the court - as one very distinguished critic of the judgement said, they decided on the immunity to grant Trump, and then wrote a judgement supporting that decision, a judgement which was totally opposed to one of the absolute fundamentals of the Constitution,no one is above the law.

The legal system has been smashed - all the judiciary and prosecutor's know that if he is brought to trial, however strong the evidence, then all he has to do is appeal it up to the Supreme Court, who will dismiss the case.

• Sad 1
  • Agree 1

2 hours ago, frank83628 said:

a conviction for somethuing that was already passed it statute of limitations, a misdemeanour raised to a felony, everyone involved a democrat, no, i don't class him as a felon, i class him as politically persecuted by a corrupt Biden regime, and has been since day 1!

i hope he wins. 

So then, as I said at the very beginning, it's no longer about politics. It's about morals.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, frank83628 said:

a conviction for somethuing that was already passed it statute of limitations, a misdemeanour raised to a felony, everyone involved a democrat, no, i don't class him as a felon, i class him as politically persecuted by a corrupt Biden regime, and has been since day 1!

i hope he wins. 

So then, as I said at the very beginning, it's no longer about politics. It's about morals.

• Haha 1
  • Agree 1

6 hours ago, impulse said:

Or just that syndrome that we're not allowed to mention?

Censoring that term is so ironic. Trump is a fascist is what I read every day on here. 

does anyone want to let them know that censoring words is ahhhh a fascist act itself. 

Heres the rub.

federal election commission in 2021 refused to bring charges against Trump for election violations!

biden says during  a Nov 2022 presser,we are gonna use constitutional powers to make sure Trump doesn’t get back into power ! “WE” . Who is we ?

One month later December of 2022 “ We” Doj # 3 in line prosecutor Mathew Colangelo  retires to go , to the SDNY to help bragg,

concoct a scheme with other dems in NY  to enact a felon charge from 2 misdemeanor charges !

State of NY used a federal election charge to boot strap a state charge!

NDA aren’t  illegal many of the monthly payments were during Trumps Presidency ! The office has immunity under Presidents immunity!

bidens dems used lawfare and the constitution but they all  failed to consider the justices who interpreted 

the law and the constitution !

Roll on 59:25 and hear Mr . Smith the expert witness Ny dem judge had issues with.

• Sad 1
  • Thanks 1

He'll be free while appealing, and he'll be President again in six months, at which time the case/appeal will pause as you cannot try a President.

So he's good for four-plus years.

I'm not sure this conviction hurts him in any way, nor do I think it's reasonable to expect a dismissal.

Maybe by then, the NYS Governor will pardon him.

9 minutes ago, riclag said:

Heres the rub.

federal election commission in 2021 refused to bring charges against Trump for election violations!

biden says during  a Nov 2022 presser,we are gonna use constitutional powers to make sure Trump doesn’t get back into power ! “WE” . Who is we ?

One month later December of 2022 “ We” Doj # 3 in line prosecutor Mathew Colangelo  retires to go , to the SDNY to help bragg,

concoct a scheme with other dems in NY  to enact a felon charge from 2 misdemeanor charges !

State of NY used a federal election charge to boot strap a state charge!

NDA aren’t  illegal many of the monthly payments were during Trumps Presidency ! The office has immunity under Presidents immunity!

bidens dems used lawfare and the constitution but they all  failed to consider the justices who interpreted 

the law and the constitution !

Roll on 59:25 and hear Mr . Smith the expert witness Ny dem judge had issues with.

More conspiracy theory propaganda from you....

• Haha 1
  • Agree 1

9 hours ago, mfd101 said:

Everything hangs on what's an official act and what isn't. And perhaps a particular act may be 'official' in one context and not in another ...

In this particular case, how can "falsifying business records, with the intent to unlawfully influence the 2016 election" be considered as an official act?

• Agree 2

5 hours ago, impulse said:

I don't propose to discuss hypotheticals.  Just what actually happened.  In spite of mean tweets, I was pretty pleased with Trump's term.

Just like I was pleased with Clinton's term, in spite of the lies and the mongering.

Edit:  Speaking of kissing the butts of bad people, how would you characterize this?

President Trump reportedly looked directly at the Taliban leader and warned him, “If you harm a hair on a single American, I’m gonna kill you.”

He then reached into his pocket, pulled out a satellite image of the Taliban leader’s home, handed it to him, and left the room without another word.

“Sure enough, for 18 months, not a single American was killed in Afghanistan,” Hunt said. “That is the definition of strength; that’s what I’m talking about.”

That's from a Sage Steele interview with Byron Donalds and Wesley Hunt, who probably should despise Trump if he's a racist.  They're all Black.

Complete B.S., as usual... 😀

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_military_casualties_in_the_War_in_Afghanistan

1 hour ago, herfiehandbag said:

Yes, he also "owns" the Supreme Court, which has decided, effectively, to abrogate the United States Constitution by granting the President of the United States (by which they mean Trump) vaguely worded but effectively all encompassing immunity. This immunity will end up being applied to all his cases.

That was the intent of the court - as one very distinguished critic of the judgement said, they decided on the immunity to grant Trump, and then wrote a judgement supporting that decision, a judgement which was totally opposed to one of the absolute fundamentals of the Constitution,no one is above the law.

The legal system has been smashed - all the judiciary and prosecutor's know that if he is brought to trial, however strong the evidence, then all he has to do is appeal it up to the Supreme Court, who will dismiss the case.

Yes true...however this unconstitutional absolute BS Emperor's Immunity now belongs to the current POTUS, sooooo Ol' Joe needs to exercise his newly bestowed powers to eliminate all his rivals without fear, nor hesitation. Of course he won't, because he is a man of character and honor. But the other guy isn't and will use and abuse his 👑 with impunity. It's a total FUSTERCLUCK. 

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, FolkGuitar said:

no, its purely politics from the Biden regime, stopping trump by under handed tactics is the only way the dems can win..unless the cheat the voting again..!

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, frank83628 said:

no, its purely politics from the Biden regime, stopping trump by under handed tactics is the only way the dems can win..unless the cheat the voting again..!

More B.S. conspiracy theories....

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Haha 1

7 hours ago, FolkGuitar said:

Do we interpret your comment to mean that you will vote for anyone who can speak, regardless of the fact that they are convicted felons? Found guilty by many different juries of his peers in American courts of law. Not 'fake news.' American law courts. He's a criminal.
If you think it's OK to follow a known criminal who has been found guilty of fraud, sexual improprieties, failure to fill or pay contracts, cheating on his spouse... sorry, but the list can just go on and on says more about your morals. You are not someone I would want around my children.

Sounds like they have enough to deal with as it is.

• Love It 1

7 hours ago, FolkGuitar said:

Trump and the Republican Party needed no outside help to make America look bad. They managed to do it very well without any.  But I'm pretty lucky. I'm old. I'll be dead in a few years and won't have to witness the long-term results if he gets elected again.

What about the kids?

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Skipalongcassidy said:

Yes you are... point proven.

Weak bro...really lame and weak Skippy. Just like your cult leader hero/zero...you got nuthin' and you bring nuthin'. :coffee1:

• Haha 1

17 hours ago, stoner said:

Censoring that term is so ironic. Trump is a fascist is what I read every day on here. 

does anyone want to let them know that censoring words is ahhhh a fascist act itself. 

yep, i used the 3 letter acronym recentlyand once this morning,  both deleted. but anything goes when it comes from the other camp!

• Haha 1

On January 12, 2018, The Wall Street Journal reported that in October 2016, just before the 2016 United States presidential election, Michael Cohen, executive vice president at The Trump Organization and special counsel to then-presidential candidate Donald Trump, arranged a payment of US$130,000 to Stormy Daniels. 

Therefore he wasn't president at the time.

Here's a good one, for Trump, another setback failure for dementia Joes's lawfare against Trump. J6 case will be tossed next.

Anyone hear an update on the hoax RICO case down yonder Fulton Co. way? I heard that decision to remove corrupt prosecutor Fanni may happen next year, or 2026 maybe. Everything Biden does FAILS!

LOL.

MALdoccasetossed.thumb.jpg.1ae6eab5b9b5400ea4808e7130a78680.jpg

Trump doc case dismissed

• Like 1