Compressor unit inside the room, help

The 2 components of   an air conditioning system which are typically located outside the actual apartment are the compressor and the condenser. .Typically housed in the same enclosure

The condenser must be outside. The compressor does not have to be- for it to work.

I assume that  the motive of the installer was to keep the outside enclosure as small as possible.

If it is no inconvenience then  best left alone.

are you sure it's not air purifier or even better positive pressure  air filtration system, or some sort of portable air conditioner setup

an actual AC compressor dumps lots of heat in the room, aside from that there's no other pollution to worry about

• Like 1

I believe he is saying they are in the hallway outside of their rooms instead of on the outside of the building.  It must be a hot hallway.

16 minutes ago, rwill said:

I believe he is saying they are in the hallway outside of their rooms instead of on the outside of the building.  It must be a hot hallway.

Yes,

Your conclusion was obvious from the beginning.

Also, it will be a very NOISY hallway...but...that's OK.

Everyone likes noise in Thailand.

On 7/16/2024 at 6:03 AM, DonniePeverley said:

Help plz

Some people here can't help themselves, then ask others for help. 

This thread was posted Tuesday, the OP couldn't even be bother to upload a photo. 

• Agree 1

9 hours ago, SAFETY FIRST said:

Some people here can't help themselves, then ask others for help. 

This thread was posted Tuesday, the OP couldn't even be bother to upload a photo. 

I don't have a photo. I would need to go back to the condo to take a photo. 

20 minutes ago, DonniePeverley said:

I don't have a photo. I would need to go back to the condo to take a photo. 

Maybe google "parts of an air-conditioning system" and see if there's anything similar there?

Indoor compressor air conditioning systems do exist where local laws may prohibit adding them to the external building areas? I have never seen them in Thailand.  The heat generated still needs to go via insulated ducting to the outside some way or other. Maybe the op never noticed the ducting?

4 minutes ago, Digitalbanana said:

Indoor compressor air conditioning systems do exist where local laws may prohibit adding them to the external building areas? I have never seen them in Thailand.  The heat generated still needs to go via insulated ducting to the outside some way or other. Maybe the op never noticed the ducting?

I didn't see any duct tape. I am thinking the system used maybe similar to what hotels use - so either one large place for the air to go out, etc 

Although i cannot confirm this.