Trump Warns of Unprecedented Global Conflict in RNC Speech

Social Media

1 hour ago, GammaGlobulin said:

I am relieved to hear that, at the very least, Trump is aware of this fact.

Alas, he is as much able to actually do anything about it as you or I. At most he can ride the wave till his time in the big chair ends.

If one wants to know what the end of Empire looks like from the inside, just look at what is happening in the western world.

IMO enjoy the ride till it's over.

1 hour ago, candide said:

The people who believe the rigged election B.S.also believed the WMD B.S. (well, for those who are old enough). 😀

Can I have assume that you have no way of supporting that nonsense?

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

37 minutes ago, thaibeachlovers said:

Alas, he is as much able to actually do anything about it as you or I. At most he can ride the wave till his time in the big chair ends.

If one wants to know what the end of Empire looks like from the inside, just look at what is happening in the western world.

IMO enjoy the ride till it's over.

Yes, but be honest....

Don't you sleep more soundly knowing that Trump is on the case?

2 hours ago, nauseus said:

It was a Republican government, so those who were Republican at that time were supporting it.

• Confused 1

7 hours ago, G_Money said:

He did take one for Democracy!  Are you a denier like some of your fellow leftists?

IMG_3079.jpeg

IMG_3080.jpeg

You mean he was defending Democracy when he was shot? Lady Liberty was standing next to him and he bravely shoved his ear between her and the bullet? Apparently, all you can do is repeat his claim but not explain how it works.

Edited by placeholder

7 hours ago, impulse said:

Yeah.  And how about those idiots that kept repeating that the Gulf of Tonkin was a hoax?  And the ones that kept saying over and over that there were no WMD's?

And the passage of time has revealed the truth. Whereas a massive amount of money and time was devoted to trying to debunk the elections and the loons and liars came up with nothing.

7 hours ago, candide said:

Not weak. It shows he's a complete moron:

In case you did not get it:

“This is a very brilliant enemy. You know, it’s a brilliant enemy. They develop drugs like the antibiotics. You see it. Antibiotics used to solve every problem. Now one of the biggest problems the world has is the germ has gotten so brilliant that the antibiotic can’t keep up with it.

And how’s that science working out for Joe?

• Confused 1

1 hour ago, placeholder said:

You mean he was defending Democracy when he was shot? Lady Liberty was standing next to him and he bravely shoved his ear between her and the bullet? Apparently, all you can do is repeat his claim but not explain how it works.

It’s called Divine Intervention.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, G_Money said:

It’s called Divine Intervention.

Well, that would be Jesus or some similar party responsible. Not Trump.  Although I wouldn't put it past Trump to assume he was a blood relation of God.

11 minutes ago, placeholder said:

Well, that would be Jesus or some similar party responsible. Not Trump.  Although I wouldn't put it past Trump to assume he was a blood relation of God.

Biden and Obama believe we are all God's children, don't they? Or do you think they are both just lying and pretending to be Christians for the votes? 

I thought it was interesting that they both claimed to be praying for Trump's recovery. They call him Hitler and say he wants to end democracy, yet the hypocrites pray for his recovery. How funny is that? 

5 hours ago, candide said:

It was a Republican government, so those who were Republican at that time were supporting it.

As I thought. Nonsense.

• Agree 1

48 minutes ago, placeholder said:

Another award winning response.

You’re on a roll.

1 minute ago, G_Money said:

So you can’t answer how the science is working out for Biden.  

Excactly as expected, more deflection!

Science works out for Biden exactly as it works out for anyone else. What's your point? Do you have one?

32 minutes ago, G_Money said:

So how is “follow the science “ working out for Biden?

No need to deflect.  But that’s what the liberal loons do when they’re stumped for an answer.

Actually, it's you who deflected when you replied to my post, which was about Trump's ridiculous show of ignorance. 

😀

Edited by candide

1 hour ago, Woof999 said:

Science works out for Biden exactly as it works out for anyone else. What's your point? Do you have one?

I asked you specifically about Biden.  Remember?

Deflection is your middle name.

Just admit you’re stumped.

Anyway he’s history now.  The worst President in modern history.

Even worse than Carter.

Edited by G_Money
  • Haha 1

I asked you specifically about Biden.  Remember?

I answered it. Remember. Asked you a few questions too.... you didn't answer any of them. Remember?

Just admit you’re stumped.

By you? Unlikely.

The worst President in modern.

In modern what?

2 minutes ago, G_Money said:

Even worse than Carter.

Well if you're claiming he's the worst (with zero data tto back it up), he'd have to be worse than Carter.... doh.

53 minutes ago, candide said:

Actually, it's you who deflected when you replied to my post, which was about Trump's ridiculous show of ignorance. 

😀

Who’s talking to you?  Raise your white flag.

Just like Biden did.  Does he have French in his bloodline?

• Thumbs Up 1

1 minute ago, Woof999 said:

I answered it. Remember. Asked you a few questions too.... you didn't answer any of them. Remember?

By you? Unlikely.

In modern what?

Well if you're claiming he's the worst (with zero data tto back it up), he'd have to be worse than Carter.... doh.

You answered nothing.  Just deflect.

STUMPED!

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Woof999 said:

I think we should meet to discuss. PM me to arrange.

Discuss what?  You’re stumped 

Admit it and move on.  Man up!

You want a PM?  You PM me. Not your boy.  Don’t take orders from you.

Edited by G_Money

2 minutes ago, G_Money said:

Discuss what?  You’re stumped 

Admit it and move on.  Man up!

Discuss your inability to read. I made you a very clear offer. All man here. Yes, no?

7 hours ago, Woof999 said:

Did you inject disinfectant or shine a bright UV light up your arse? What's your point? Are you taking the piss out of Biden's science advisers without critiquing your leaders own ignorance? What kind of fool are you? Perhaps... just a fool.

Did Trump actually say any of that or was it just anti Trump propaganda? If true I'm sure you have a quote of it to show us.

I think Biden's science advisors were just as bad as the ones elsewhere, and ours were diabolical, IMO.

5 hours ago, Woof999 said:
5 hours ago, G_Money said:

You want PM?  You PN me

PM PN DM sent. Have a nice day )

bring a condom on the first date. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

17 hours ago, nauseus said:

Maybe he doesn't but I do.

"The original decision to use military force in Iraq, by contrast, remains contentious. While 48% say the United States made the right decision to use military force in Iraq, nearly as many (46%) disagree. And more than eight years after the war began, that decision continues to be politically divisive: 72% of Republicans support the decision to use force compared with just 44% of independents and 37% of Democrats."

https://www.pewresearch.org/politics/2011/11/17/section-4-views-of-iraq/?src=prc-number

• Thumbs Up 1