Hunter Biden Seeks Dismissal of Criminal Cases, Citing Trump Case Precedent

Social Media

I wish this crackhead would just shut up and start making arrangements for his father's care home. 

The world has had enough of the Biden crime family. 

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1
  • Agree 1

On 7/21/2024 at 10:17 AM, JonnyF said:

I wish this crackhead would just shut up and start making arrangements for his father's care home. 

The world has had enough of the Biden crime family. 

Actually, the world has had enough of the phrase "Biden crime family". A congressional investigation failed miserable to establish any proof of  criminal conspiracy on the Bidens. But if you have evidence that this is not the case, post it with a link to a credible source as the rules here require. Good luck with that.

• Thumbs Up 1

3 minutes ago, JonnyF said:

I've posted links of the crimes of the Biden crime family here many times. 

All I get is "credit card fraud, gun crime, crack addiction, prostitution etc. don't count". And they're just the ones proven so far. Many more to come once Biden loses the power to bury everything. 

The Dems opened Pandora's box going after an ex-President via lawfare. Crooked Joe is in for a world of hurt post election, the only thing that might save him is his own natural expiry.  

In other words,, all you've got is links to dodgy sources. If they weren't dodgy, you should have no trouble providing those links. As for your assertion of " Many more to come once Biden loses the power to bury everything." please share with us links to any credible source that backs up your claim. I won't hold my breath waiting. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, JonnyF said:

So essentiallly, you've got nothing tying Joe Biden to any of this. The other criminal was a niece accused of credit card fraud. Is it a crime to have a son and niece who commit crimiinal acts. And you missed these passages from the article:

"In 2019, Trump pressured Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelenskyy to investigate links between the Biden family and Burisma, a gas company based in Kyiv with Hunter on the board.

Fake theories claiming Joe Biden had improperly withheld a loan guarantee and taken a bribe to hush a corruption investigation were spread in an apparent effort to discredit Biden.

In December last year, the House backed an impeachment inquiry into the President over allegations about the firing of a Ukrainian prosecutor that had reportedly already been debunked by 'at least nine government witnesses'."

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-13518479/Bidens-Hunter-guilty-gun-conviction-crimes.html

Next time you link to something, you might want to read something more than the headlines.

• Thumbs Up 1

Just now, placeholder said:

So essentiallly, you've got nothing tying Joe Biden to any of this. The other criminal was a niece accused of credit card fraud. Is it a crime to have a son and niece who commit crimiinal acts. And you missed these passages from the article:

"In 2019, Trump pressured Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelenskyy to investigate links between the Biden family and Burisma, a gas company based in Kyiv with Hunter on the board.

Fake theories claiming Joe Biden had improperly withheld a loan guarantee and taken a bribe to hush a corruption investigation were spread in an apparent effort to discredit Biden.

In December last year, the House backed an impeachment inquiry into the President over allegations about the firing of a Ukrainian prosecutor that had reportedly already been debunked by 'at least nine government witnesses'."

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-13518479/Bidens-Hunter-guilty-gun-conviction-crimes.html

Next time you link to something, you might want to read something more than the headlines.

That's why I used the word crime family. Because multiple members of the family are committing crimes like credit card fraud, gun crime, crack cocaine possession, prostitution etc. 

Which of the 3 words Biden, crime and family are causing you the issue here? I might be able to help. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

26 minutes ago, JonnyF said:

That's why I used the word crime family. Because multiple members of the family are committing crimes like credit card fraud, gun crime, crack cocaine possession, prostitution etc. 

Which of the 3 words Biden, crime and family are causing you the issue here? I might be able to help. 

More nonsense from you. 2 members of Biden's family have criminal records - and the crimes of the one have nothing to do with the other - and somehow that makes the Bidens a crime family?

Crime family is a commonly used expression in relation to the mafia encompassing members of an ongoing criminal enterprise who aren't necessarily related to each other. An organization that more closely conforms to that usage is The Trump Organization, which was tried on 17 criminal counts. But it was only convicted of 17 of them.

Edited by placeholder
  • Thumbs Up 1
  • Haha 1

19 minutes ago, placeholder said:

More nonsense from you. 2 members of Biden's family have criminal records - and the crimes of the one have nothing to do with the other - and somehow that makes the Bidens a crime family?

Crime family is a commonly used expression in relation to the mafia encompassing members of an ongoing criminal enterprise who aren't necessarily related to each other. An organization that more closely conforms to that usage is The Trump Group, which was tried on 17 criminal counts. But it was only convicted of 17 of them.

You use the term how you want.

And I will continue to use it how I want. For the Biden Crime Family. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, JonnyF said:

You use the term how you want.

And I will continue to use it how I want. For the Biden Crime Family. 

Apparently, to your way of thinking, all the members of that family have committed the crime of willfully having their surname be "Biden." It is to laugh.

• Thumbs Up 1

2 minutes ago, placeholder said:

Apparently, to your way of thinking, all the members of that family have committed the crime of willfully having their surname be "Biden." It is to laugh.

No, you made that up.

More desperate stuff. Panic setting in.  😃

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, JonnyF said:

No, you made that up.

More desperate stuff. Panic setting in.  😃

If the name doesn't mean that, then what does it signify? That 2 members of a large family have committed crimes? More nonsense from you.

1 minute ago, placeholder said:

If the name doesn't mean that, then what does it signify?

If I had to choose one word? Dishonesty. 

If I were allowed two? Dishonesty and Hypocrisy. 

Classic leftist traits. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, JonnyF said:

Classic leftist traits. 

I’ll see your two words and raise you one.

“Accusation confession”.

”Projection”

Edited by Chomper Higgot
  • Thumbs Up 1

6 minutes ago, JonnyF said:

Classic leftist traits. 

Even if your characterization was true of all or most of the Bidens, is dishonesty a crime? Is hypocrisy a crime? More nonsense from you.

Just now, placeholder said:

Even if your characterization was true of all or most of the Bidens, is dishonesty a crime? Is hypocrisy a crime? More nonsense from you.

It is if you are lieing about crack cocaine possession, credit card fraud, lieing on a form to purchase a gun, prostitution etc. 

Please see the links I posted above for clarification. 

The Biden Crime family got form. 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, JonnyF said:

It is if you are lieing about crack cocaine possession, credit card fraud, lieing on a form to purchase a gun, prostitution etc. 

Please see the links I posted above for clarification. 

The Biden Crime family got form. 

Stop trying to deflect. You claimed that hypocrisy and dishonesty were the reasons you called the Bidens a crime family. I asked you if hypocrisy and dishonesty are crimes and all you did was revert to referencing the crimes of Hunter Biden and the crime of Joe Biden's niece. What have their crimes  got to do with the rest of Joe Biden's large extended family? 

It should also be pointed out that if, In fact, if hypocrisy and dishonesty are crimes, it's a fair bet that most of humanity are criminals. And that would certainly include quite a few ex-Presidents.

• Agree 1

10 minutes ago, placeholder said:

Stop trying to deflect. You claimed that hypocrisy and dishonesty were the reasons you called the Bidens a crime family. I asked you if hypocrisy and dishonesty are crimes and all you did was revert to referencing the crimes of Hunter Biden and the crime of Joe Biden's niece. What have their crimes  got to do with the rest of Joe Biden's large extended family? 

It should also be pointed out that if, In fact, if hypocrisy and dishonesty are crimes, it's a fair bet that most of humanity are criminals. And that would certainly include quite a few ex-Presidents.

You asked which words sprung to mind about the Bidens. Not which crimes.

If you want the crimes of the Biden Crime Family, refer to my previous links. 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, JonnyF said:

You asked which words sprung to mind about the Bidens. Not which crimes.

If you want the crimes of the Biden Crime Family, refer to my previous links. 

No, I asked you what does the name Biden Crime Family signify?

You seem to think that this is some kind of Rorschach test in which anything you say is not to be challenged because it's subjective. If your thought process is irrational, which in this case it clearly is, then it deserves to be called out as such. Hypocrisy and dishonesty are not in themselves crimes. But if you want words to have meanings peculiar to themselves, then you don't belong in a forum where a common language is the medium of communication.

• Like 2

The choice of "Bidens familly" by the right-wing is just a way to smear Joe Biden indirectly, as they have nothing on him.

It's very simple, they say "the  Biden crime familly", because they cannot talk aboutJoe Biden's crimes.

The left-wing (or so-called) doesn't need to say "the Trump crime familly", as they can talk directly about Trumps crimes, convicted felon, etc...

• Thanks 1
  • Agree 1

Judge rebukes hunter  biden’s  Lawyers for making false statements

in his recent motion to throw out his Federal Tax indictment!

“Lawyers are misrepresenting the history of the case”.

The only reason crooked Joe is staying on is to pardon his crackhead son.

The Biden crime family loves Democracy as long as it let's them walk away from their law breaking.

Let's hope the burdens are gone soon.

• Sad 1