Hunter Biden Seeks Dismissal of Criminal Cases, Citing Trump Case Precedent

Social Media

1 hour ago, JonnyF said:

The only reason crooked Joe is staying on is to pardon his crackhead son.

The Biden crime family loves Democracy as long as it let's them walk away from their law breaking.

Let's hope the burdens are gone soon.

More imaginary arguments..  😀

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, candide said:

More imaginary arguments..  😀

People barely cared about their imaginary BS before and they care even less now that Biden dropped out.  Now they need to start all over again trying to demonize Kamala with new manufactured BS.  🤣

They have a big problem now.  It takes several months for manufactured BS have an effect and the election is only a few months away.

Edited by shdmn
  • Agree 1

3 minutes ago, shdmn said:

Nobody cared about their imaginary BS before and they care even less now that Biden dropped out.  Now they need to start all over again trying to demonize Kamala.  🤣

Apparently, she has no crackhead son, so they cannot talk about the Harris crime familly. They obviously have a problem.

• Thumbs Up 1

9 minutes ago, candide said:

Apparently, she has no crackhead son, so they cannot talk about the Harris crime familly. They obviously have a problem.

They are already throwing stuff at the wall to see what sticks. Their biggest problem is that they don't have enough time. They first need to to figure out what is getting traction and then spin up the wingnut wurlitzer to pound it into everyone's heads 24/7 for long enough to influence opinion.

Edited by shdmn
  • Thumbs Up 1

39 minutes ago, candide said:

Anticipating that they'll come up with something like an overdue library book and turn that into the crime of the century.

As for ol' Joe, he no longer has to be concerned how his actions affect the campaign, and it will be his turn to delay what ever sees fit regarding things that concern him and his. 

Back when Cheney was running the country he managed to increase the powers of the VP, and no one -- not the press, nor Congress, nor W had the guts to confront him on it.  If you want a link learn how to do a web search; if you look hard enough you'll even find a quote from Big Dick (during their 2 terms in office) gloating over how he had W bullied.  It is to Biden's credit that he did not make use of these new aspects, and I recall a few vague remarks about this in the press during Obama's first turn.  My guess is these things may have been part of DT's paranoia about Pence turning on him during his four years, like when he underwent a medical procedure without anesthetic because he was afraid Pence would take over.

Joe can use these cockamamie rulings DT's lawyers and judges are coming up with for his own actions, and using the same sort of delay tactics he can easily put them off until after he's at least out of office, if not deceased.

Edited by bendejo
  • Thumbs Up 2

8 hours ago, JonnyF said:

The only reason crooked Joe is staying on is to pardon his crackhead son.

The Biden crime family loves Democracy as long as it let's them walk away from their law breaking.

Let's hope the burdens are gone soon.

If I had a lunatic like that for a father, I'd be taking hard drugs too.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Hunter - you moron!  Just fold your defense and take the criminal judgement.  Daddy will pardon you and at worst you'll spend less time in jail than Khun Tony, and given 10-Percent-For-The-Big-Guy's political pull, your accommodations for the short time you're serving time will probably be better than Khun (I'm On My Deathbed) Tony's stay in a hospital penthouse. 

Plead guilty and wait for Big Daddy's pardon.  You've got nothing to worry about.

• Like 1

51 minutes ago, brianthainess said:

If I had a lunatic like that for a father, I'd be taking hard drugs too.

It's funny.  Back in the day in the US I knew the kids of some really wealthy people including my girlfriend's father.  It's amazing how many of them had serious drug addictions. 

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

1 minute ago, connda said:

Hunter - you moron!  Just fold your defense and take the criminal judgement.  Daddy will pardon you and at worst you'll spend less time in jail than Khun Tony, and given 10-Percent-For-The-Big-Guy's political pull, your accommodations for the short time you're serving time will probably be better than Khun (I'm On My Deathbed) Tony's stay in a hospital penthouse. 

Plead guilty and wait for Big Daddy's pardon.  You've got nothing to worry about.

Lol, and you accuse Hunter Biden of being a moron.

• Thumbs Up 1

It is tragic when anyone is hooked on drugs and kudos to hunter for kicking the habit. 

Rather than sympathy many republicans want to hang him fair enough your choice but let's be fair and name and shame other users like perhaps Don jnr and his girlfriend trout lip gargoyle no word of dissent instead let's find jobs for them at rnc and other posts for the family no nepotism in sight ?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Dave0206 said:

It is tragic when anyone is hooked on drugs and kudos to hunter for kicking the habit. 

Rather than sympathy many republicans want to hang him fair enough your choice but let's be fair and name and shame other users like perhaps Don jnr and his girlfriend trout lip gargoyle no word of dissent instead let's find jobs for them at rnc and other posts for the family no nepotism in sight ?

Spot on about the donjr GF lips!

The WH just went through a cocaine shake down in 2023 , and the woman  in charge of security , SECRET SERVICE couldn't find who belonged to the bag of cocaine, i find that odd.

The judge in his gun case ordered he take drug testing & to find a job!

He still hangs out with people who smoke pot !

Truth be told the left helped sabotage 

the truth ! bidens should of never never set foot in the WH

Case & Point - Laptop from Hell!

recently a judge rejected his lawyers by claiming they were lying and threatened sanctions!

https://nypost.com/2024/07/25/us-news/judge-threatens-sanctions-against-hunter-bidens-lawyers-for-lying/

• Confused 1
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, connda said:

Another imaginary claim. 😅

4 hours ago, connda said:

It's funny.  Back in the day in the US I knew the kids of some really wealthy people including my girlfriend's father.  It's amazing how many of them had serious drug addictions. 

You'd be amazed also on how many Doctors use heroin, so I was told by a drug rehab administrator (my ex GF) 

11 hours ago, riclag said:

Spot on about the donjr GF lips!

The WH just went through a cocaine shake down in 2023 , and the woman  in charge of security , SECRET SERVICE couldn't find who belonged to the bag of cocaine, i find that odd.

The judge in his gun case ordered he take drug testing & to find a job!

He still hangs out with people who smoke pot !

Truth be told the left helped sabotage 

the truth ! bidens should of never never set foot in the WH

Case & Point - Laptop from Hell!

recently a judge rejected his lawyers by claiming they were lying and threatened sanctions!

https://nypost.com/2024/07/25/us-news/judge-threatens-sanctions-against-hunter-bidens-lawyers-for-lying/

Sounds like Trump. It would be tough to count all his lies. Or the ones from his lawyers.

https://www.nytimes.com/2024/04/23/nyregion/trump-hush-money-trial-pecker-testimony.html

Judge Questions Credibility of Trump’s Lawyer as Witness Details Coverup Allegations