Trump Secures Legal Victory in Libel Lawsuit With Pulitzer Prize Board Over Russia Report

Social Media

16 minutes ago, impulse said:

Out of a total of 4000, they examine 7 cases.  And they expect us to believe it's a representative sample, much less a fair assessment?

C'mon man.

I wouldn't expect you to believe anything that goes against the party line... so, NO

• Agree 1

6 hours ago, Social Media said:

Additionally, Judge Pegg dismissed a motion by several defendants seeking to be removed from the case on the grounds that they lacked sufficient ties to Florida, allowing the lawsuit to proceed to the discovery phase. This phase will enable Trump’s legal team to question Pulitzer board members about the discussions and reviews related to the 2018 awards and to uncover who conducted the reviews that led to the reaffirmation of the Times and Post’s reporting.

This is going to be soooooo great.

:clap2:

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Social Media said:

The lawsuit does not directly contest the content of the articles

Surly contesting the articles was the first move? 

• Thumbs Up 1

10 hours ago, Social Media said:

Trump praised Judge Pegg’s decision, asserting that the ruling was a powerful rejection of the Pulitzer Board's attempt to dismiss his defamation lawsuit.

So the case will go to a jury trial. And you know how well Trump does in a jury trial. Especially when it comes to the defendant requiring a live deposition and evidentiary requests. I expect Trump will ask for a bench judge trial. 

• Haha 2

Speaking of legal victories...  Remember this idiot singing gem?

FOX News Scores Major Legal Victory Against Former ‘Disinformation Czar’ Nina Jankowicz

Jankowicz sued FOX News, singling out a handful of hosts who criticized her on the air. Jankowicz claimed it was defamation.

Now a judge has thrown out her case, in a major win for FOX and a big blow for Jankowicz.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2024/07/fox-news-scores-major-legal-victory-against-former/

Edited by impulse
  • Agree 1

4 hours ago, stopthecap said:

You know the evidence, FBI opened the doors let the people in. its literally on video

You know biden had signs of dementia years ago, yet act suprised about the debate.

Trump triggers you, elon triggers you. You wish people dead, you support wars. You all think the same because never once someone like you says hey you know i kinda agree with 1 or 2 republican policies. Youd rather eat bugs than a pork chop.

Good chat.

It seems you have received your dose of RW social media posts! 😀

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Srikcir said:

So the case will go to a jury trial. And you know how well Trump does in a jury trial. Especially when it comes to the defendant requiring a live deposition and evidentiary requests. I expect Trump will ask for a bench judge trial. 

And if Trump loses, we already know what to expect from him: corrupt judge, biased jury, et ... 😀

• Like 2

1 minute ago, candide said:

It seems you have received your dose of RW social media posts! 😀

I watch multiple channels, intake multiple sources of "news" then make up my own mind. Shocking right? I agree with certain policies of both sides of US Politics. Im sure no one can totally agree with just one side right? Im from oz so im probably wrong but i guess when you "register" as someone and hang out with the certain types it makes it all the more divisive.

• Confused 2

35 minutes ago, impulse said:

Speaking of legal victories...  Remember this idiot singing gem?

FOX News Scores Major Legal Victory Against Former ‘Disinformation Czar’ Nina Jankowicz

Jankowicz sued FOX News, singling out a handful of hosts who criticized her on the air. Jankowicz claimed it was defamation.

Now a judge has thrown out her case, in a major win for FOX and a big blow for Jankowicz.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2024/07/fox-news-scores-major-legal-victory-against-former/

They must be so happy winning that......but I think Dominion Voting Systems are still counting the green from Fox paying settling for almost 800 million!!.....oh and I hope they keep the party going as they can't avoid the next train coming too.....Smartmatic Voting System's "2.7 Billion Dollar  Lawsuit".  Good luck with that Fox!!   🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

7 minutes ago, stopthecap said:

I watch multiple channels, intake multiple sources of "news" then make up my own mind. Shocking right? I agree with certain policies of both sides of US Politics. Im sure no one can totally agree with just one side right? Im from oz so im probably wrong but i guess when you "register" as someone and hang out with the certain types it makes it all the more divisive.

Well, form your posts in this thread, it seems that, from this variety of  channels, you have only selected RW talking points and conspiracy theories.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Agree 1

On 7/22/2024 at 5:35 PM, Tug said:

Guess Donnie is still smarting from not getting a Pulitzer poor thing 

He is smarting along with his supporters over all the lies the Biden Administration was able to  make up against him with the help of the Corrupt FBI, Corrupt CIA, and the Democrat compliant media who would repeat all the lies with no investigation.  Imagine if you will this happening to a Democrat.  Don't you care about anything being legal with how Trump is treated?

• Haha 1
  • Agree 1

20 hours ago, thaibeachlovers said:

Trump wins, again.

:intheclub:

Not a win.  What did he do wrong in the first place?  The Trump family have spent over $100 million defending against things they never did. Think this is right?

• Agree 1