Kamala Harris Former Prosecutor v Convicted Criminal Energizing the Presidential Race

Social Media

3 hours ago, Tug said:

Jee wizz I live in California I don’t see any of that here,I’m living in the state with the fifth largest economy on the ENTIRE planet…..the wife and I go for our 3 mile hike every day sometimes in the canyon near our home ……no trash no illegals  no sewage….sometimes we decide to do the waterfront walk alongside the bay surrounded by millions of people industry and small craft of all kinds…..you would be hard pressed to find any trash or an oil slick you are mistaken California reeks of money and success.

Right. So why are so many businesses leaving then?

https://buildremote.co/companies/companies-leaving-california/ 

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, JonnyF said:

He didn't back out. The initial pledge was misreported by WSJ. 

They made up the pledge, Musk corrected them and then they claimed Musk had retracted what he had never promised in the first place. 😃

Well you can never take a toxic narcissist at his word.

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

3 hours ago, Tug said:

That’s Ron desantis napkin after he was snarfing down chocolate pudding with his paws lol and I’m extremely active I’m out and about all the time….you certainly can find those conditions on skid row of any big city in any country on the planet unfortunately.The fact remains California is extremely successful clean vibrant and creative but you do have to pull your weight no slackers or you fall out

No chit?

Edited by nauseus

8 minutes ago, JonnyF said:

So let's go back to the facts? Did she or did she not have an affair with the married Willie who was 30 years older than her, in a position of political power and then later promoted her? 

Brown's relationship with Harris gained renewed attention in early 2019 after she had become a U.S. senator and ran for president. Brown addressed the questions by publishing a piece in the San Francisco Chronicle titled "Sure, I dated Kamala Harris. So what?"

He wrote that he may have "influenced" her career by appointing her to boards and supporting her run for District Attorney, but added that he had also influenced the careers of other politicians. Brown noted that the difference between Harris and other politicians he had helped was that

"Harris is the only one who, after I helped her, sent word that I would be indicted if I 'so much as jaywalked' while she was D.A. That's politics for ya".

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Willie_Brown_(politician)

• Thanks 1

15 minutes ago, JonnyF said:

He didn't back out. The initial pledge was misreported by WSJ. 

They made up the pledge, Musk corrected them and then they claimed Musk had retracted what he had never promised in the first place. 😃

Faux news facts? Hahahaha.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, earlinclaifornia said:

Missed out your claims of word salad. Check out her undoing Trump big time in her First  appearance. You go Girl

Ten minutes of thankyous to the Wisconsin Dems followed by the ususal anti-Trump mud-slinging.

No mention of high costs of living, inflation and immigration.

Useless as expected. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

9 minutes ago, jerrymahoney said:

Brown's relationship with Harris gained renewed attention in early 2019 after she had become a U.S. senator and ran for president. Brown addressed the questions by publishing a piece in the San Francisco Chronicle titled "Sure, I dated Kamala Harris. So what?"

He wrote that he may have "influenced" her career by appointing her to boards and supporting her run for District Attorney, but added that he had also influenced the careers of other politicians.

Exactly.

She slept her way up the greasy political ladder. I wonder why she was so attracted to the married Willie, 30 years her senior and in a position of great political power who did indeed later (by his own admission) help her gain political positions. Must have been love at first sight. :sick:

Classy stuff from Harris. Strong independent woman. There's more than a whiff of Markle about her. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

5 hours ago, thaibeachlovers said:

She's on the expected bounce. An upsurge is not unusual, but will it last? Plenty of time for the GOP to destroy her, based on her own actions, or in the case of the southern border, inaction.

IMO she is inherently unlikable, and incompetent, but will that be enough to make her lose? We will have to wait till November to know.

The main thing for me, is that she didn't win a primary in her POTUS bid- people just don't like her.

All true, but they HATE the other guy, so she's on solid ground.

• Love It 1

1 hour ago, JonnyF said:

Where is Joe by the way? Seems to have disappeared. Who is running the country? Has anyone seen him? 

Seems we have an AI POTUS and a DEI VP. 😄

AWOL. Probably hasn't been told that he has resigned yet.

Not to worry. Looks like his loyal fans from last week have forgotten him already. Who'd have thought it? 

• Confused 1

1 hour ago, gargamon said:

Oh, poor Donald(pun intended). Musk just backed out of his $45 million a month pledge to the Trump campaign. I guess Musk can see the writing on the wall.

Pun? Oh and do link your Musk news.

10 minutes ago, jerrymahoney said:

Prior to 2003 Harris held multiple appointed positions for which Willie Brown might have influenced.

But after 2003 all her 'top' positions -- San Francisco District Attorney, California Attorney General, and US Senator from California -- were elected positions, not appointments.

But she was only competitive for those positions based on the foundation Willie, uh, laid for her.  Had she NOT been in a "relationship" with him, would she have gone anywhere politically?  Would her career have taken a different and much less successful path?  Would someone else have gotten those starting positions necessary to get one's foot in the door in local and state politics, and prospered instead of her?  All speculation, but it's reasonable to say "probably" to all of it.

If Trump's nasty sexual past (both the criminal and simply immoral) is fair game so is hers.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

1 hour ago, gargamon said:

Oh, poor Donald(pun intended). Musk just backed out of his $45 million a month pledge to the Trump campaign. I guess Musk can see the writing on the wall.

you're supposed to provide links apparently.

Just now, ChicagoExpat said:

But she was only competitive for those positions based on the foundation Willie, uh, laid for her.  Had she NOT been in a "relationship" with him, would she have gone anywhere politically?  Would her career have taken a different and much less successful path?  Would someone else have gotten those starting positions necessary to get one's foot in the door in local and state politics, and prospered instead of her?  All speculation, but it's reasonable to say "probably" to all of it.

If Trump's nasty sexual past (both the criminal and simply immoral) is fair game so is hers.

Or so you assert and your evidence is a tired old misogynist trope.

• Sad 1
  • Thanks 1