Kamala Harris Former Prosecutor v Convicted Criminal Energizing the Presidential Race

Social Media

16 minutes ago, ChicagoExpat said:

I was speaking of being an actual nominee, but if that makes you happy, enjoy.

i get it you want to move the goal post after. no problem. 

• Sad 1

1 minute ago, stoner said:

i get it you want to move the goal post after. no problem. 

I get it -- you don't have much going on in your life so you want to belittle others.  Have at it.

Edited by ChicagoExpat
  • Sad 1

On 7/24/2024 at 6:50 AM, Skipalongcassidy said:

A House Republican lawmaker is filing articles of impeachment against Vice President Kamala Harris on Wednesday, over both her handling of the border and knowledge, if any, of President Biden's alleged cognitive decline. 

Rep. Andy Ogles, R-Tenn., is accusing Harris of breaching public trust and of willfully refusing to uphold U.S. immigration law in two impeachment articles, obtained by Fox News Digital.

The former article on public trust accused Harris of having "knowingly misled the people of the United States and the Congress of the United States, principally to obfuscate the physical and cognitive well-being of the President of the United States, Joe Biden."

I'm so sick of this crap.  Both sides constantly impeaching members of the other party (or trying to) for purely political theater...  Just trying to distract us from the fact that Congress never gets anything done and they have no actual idea how to govern.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Haha 1

On 7/24/2024 at 10:44 AM, Hummin said:

Sorry I was incorrect informed who did, but it was the Ohio State senator at JD Vance Rally 

Thanks for the correction, Most wouldn't respond.

Vance is on the Dems hit list. Expect most comments about him to be propaganda.

3 hours ago, JCauto said:

My point was (please read slowly so you can understand it) that when you're posting political thoughts from obscure former NFL placekickers when it comes to the upcoming US Presidential election, that means you ain't got squat.

Does that not apply to actors like Clooney or pop singers like Swift? Perhaps it's because they oppose Trump that their words could be written on stone by the everlasting God above for the adoring sheeple.

:wai:

On 7/25/2024 at 2:23 AM, Peabody said:

Do affairs matter? For everyone? Or only the black woman?

Let's ask someone with proven experience in that department:  Ohhh Donald?

Is it your contention that Trump had an affair with an older woman in a position of power to get where he is?

That's how it reads.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, thaibeachlovers said:

Does that not apply to actors like Clooney or pop singers like Swift? Perhaps it's because they oppose Trump that their words could be written on stone by the everlasting God above for the adoring sheeple.

:wai:

Who’s been posting those people’s opinions to back their arguments on this forum?

• Agree 1

On 7/25/2024 at 5:59 AM, pedro01 said:

The enthusiasm for Harris is fake and will fizzle out in a week

Agree. They went too soon and should have waited till convention, so the "bounce" lasted till November. IMO once people see Harris for the incompetent she is, she'll lose voters like Niagra Falls in flood.

21 hours ago, Mazungu said:

555 I guess you don't watch Trump give speeches. Keep a close eye on him in the next four months and you'll see how much he's declined. 

I watched him a couple days ago and he sounds just like he did last time, and the time before.

21 hours ago, Mazungu said:

I agree the Harris enthusiasm will likely wane in the coming weeks. But then the Democratic Convention in late August will give her another big boost. The only event likely to boost the enthusiasm for Trump is if another Republican shoots off part of his other ear. 

IMO Trump only holds rallies to prove that lots of people prefer his speeches to the Dems. I doubt any that are Trump voters now will abandon him for the cackler Harris.

Get back to us when Harris has to turn away hundreds of people from a convention centre that holds 10 thousand people.

18 hours ago, JCauto said:

democracy was genuinely at threat from this.

LOL. That old fake propaganda. If Trump won and the house and senate  became GOP that IS democracy. Is it only democracy when YOUR chosen one wins?

When Obama won and the house and senate were both Democrat was that not democracy?

Do you guys ever listen to yourselves?

59 minutes ago, thaibeachlovers said:

I watched him a couple days ago and he sounds just like he did last time, and the time before.

Just like the focus was on every little sign of mental decline in Biden the tables are now turned. Every slur and gaffe Trump makes from here on in will be talked about how he's losing it mentally. It's narrative you can't stop or fight. 

1 minute ago, Mazungu said:

Just like the focus was on every little sign of mental decline in Biden the tables are now turned. Every slur and gaffe Trump makes from here on in will be talked about how he's losing it mentally. It's narrative you can't stop or fight. 

They've been doing that for the past 8 years. I think Trump is used to it and his supporters don't care. The other side won't like it when Harris gets the same treatment. Cue screams of "misogynist" and "scared of strong women" and such like garbage.