Syphilis cases triple among Thai teens, fivefold increase in pregnant women

29 minutes ago, Nick Carter icp said:

What weight to do search for ?

Lots of posters on these forums search for girls weighing around  37 kilos , which is the average weight of 12 year olds .

You do search for new girls , which would be young girls 

I am getting dejavu.

Must we really derail another thread with comparisons of bodyweight between children and adults??

FYI, most 12 year olds are actually considered to have adult bodyweight, hence why they are given adult dosage medicine from 12 years of age and are no longer given children's dosages. 

4 minutes ago, MalcolmB said:

Only the muppets, of which there are about ten on this forum. 
Management just contacted me to make me a Gold Member. 

Hmmm, never had anyone contact me on my rise to fame, are you sure it's not from that sex book you read for when you're alone.......:huh:

27 minutes ago, Nick Carter icp said:

The average weight of a 13 year old girl is 42 kilos , and you like girls who weigh under 42 kilos ?

It's creepy that you know this stuff.

All I know is: my 12 year old girl is the same height and weight as her Thai mother and she's actually now taller than her farang  grandmother (my mom).

Come to think of it, some Thai 12 year old girls at my school are taller than me, lol.

• Thanks 1

13 minutes ago, MalcolmB said:

Leaving the mother of your children is ordinary even if if they were with other men as you watched.

Children thrive in homes with both parents. Kids from single parent households are more likely to be promiscuous and have tattoos.

Do you have any link to evidence to support your claim in the latter part of that declaration greater than anecdotal?

Or is it one of those  generic assertions that  people who live in Trailer Homes are all degenerate sub intellectual losers?

• Thumbs Up 1

2 minutes ago, FruitPudding said:

I am getting dejavu.

Must we really derail another thread with comparisons of bodyweight between children and adults??

FYI, most 12 year olds are actually considered to have adult bodyweight, hence why they are given adult dosage medicine from 12 years of age and are no longer given children's dosages. 

Only a fat 12 year old will have a male adult's bodyweight. The average 12 year old girl is 42 KGS. Unless an adult is less than 5' tall, they will weigh at least 10 KG more.

Just now, Middle Aged Grouch said:

All the foreigners wanting oral with no protection and the sex workers who accept. Not surprising.

To be honest I didn’t know that oral with protection was even an option.

1 minute ago, fredwiggy said:

Only a fat 12 year old will have a male adult's bodyweight. The average 12 year old girl is 42 KGS. Unless an adult is less than 5' tall, they will weigh at least 10 KG more.

So are you calling his daughter fat now?

4 minutes ago, Middle Aged Grouch said:

All the foreigners wanting oral with no protection and the sex workers who accept. Not surprising.

Is there anyone who wants oral sex with protection? 😆 🤣 😂 

Just now, MalcolmB said:

Very creepy.

Especially the way he keeps going on about it.

You are on to something

Which is what you do most days, then end up in hospital, it would seem.............😭

2 minutes ago, fredwiggy said:

Me rented floop mopper that comes round ever Saturday.

43kg.

5'1".

28yr old.

• Sad 1

Just now, MalcolmB said:

So are you calling his daughter fat now?

All depends on height. A girl can weigh 60 kilos and not be fat if she's tall and full breasted. Most Thai girls are thin at 12. If they are half farang, they will weigh more.

1 minute ago, Middle Aged Grouch said:

sorry but you are wrong. one can even get Hiv with oral. But suit yourself...it's your life.

Don't think there's even 1 reported case of HIV via oral in the world, so you're talking garbage

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

1 minute ago, scubascuba3 said:

Don't think there's even 1 reported case of HIV via oral in the world, so you're talking garbage

How would anyone know how they caught HIV for you to quote that......?  :whistling:

Just now, scubascuba3 said:

WEBMD and other sites have all said the chances are very low but possible, which means it's happened.

5 minutes ago, scubascuba3 said:

no need to be rude and look for a fight just because you are ignorant. putting you on ignore as I don't have time to talk with j...

• Thumbs Up 2

Just now, scubascuba3 said:

Go to your local STI clinic if you still have sex and they will educate you

I will leave that to people like you, thank-you.....😬

1 minute ago, petermik said:

From some of your distant past posts on here I,m guessing you will know where your local one is.......:whistling:

Him & Malcolm............😘........🤭

2 minutes ago, Middle Aged Grouch said:

no need to be rude and look for a fight just because you are ignorant. putting you on ignore as I don't have time to talk with j...

Great, I'll still point out your nonsense though 

• Confused 2
  • Sad 1