Trump's pick of JD Vance a hopefully fatal mistake for his maga fascist movement

On 7/24/2024 at 12:41 PM, Jingthing said:

Trump still in a state of shock from the flesh wound on his ear foolishly listened to his epically obnoxious blowhard son Don Jr. and went with J.D. Vance over a more sensible choice who would have actually helped him.

OOPS!

Trump made a BOO BOO.

Vance brings nothing to the ticket electorally.

Vance has almost no political experience.

Vance has the speaking charisma of damp rag.

Vance did a full 180 degree turn from Trump is Hitler to Trump is God.

The people smell a total opportunist phony and the people are right. 

Vance was bought by billionaires Theil and Musk to further their radical extremist anti democracy agenda.

Vance got a job in tech with zero qualifications based on Theil getting him in.

Vance in his wretched venture capital "career" backed just one company.

That one company went bankrupt.

Batting average -- 000

Vance was an ideological choice with the idea of having a Trump mini me who could project maga fascism well into the future after Trump fulfilling the idea of a fascist maga REICH as referenced in their propaganda literature.

Vance has even more unpopular extremist views than Trump on issues like abortion. 

The horrible for Trump mistake of the Vance pick was done when he arrogantly thought he was running against Biden with the expectation of a historic landslide sweeping in maga fascism without any resistance left in congress and certainly not SCOTUS.

Well, folks, happily, he messed up BIGLY!

Turns out Trump isn't quite the teflon God many of you thought he was.

No I am not saying 100 percent that Harris will beat Trump.

But it's starting to look pretty pretty good as far as her chances especially considering there is no chance she will be as stupid as Trump with her VP pick. 

...and his wife is a coloured immigrant.....that will go down well with the M&Ms.

• Thumbs Up 1

On 7/25/2024 at 8:15 AM, Dave5710 said:

You are a complete idiot.  Vance is a military veteran that graduated from Yale with a flawless record.  Harris is a complete disaster that was not even born in America but in Canada. She failed the Bar exam as well!  Go look at the polls dumb dumb.  Trump is destroying her!  As a Democratic nominee, she bowed out of the race early with a 1% approval rating!  She’s a radical leftist that held blacks who committed minor crimes past their release dates.  This makes her a racist as well.  She started her political career by means of an affair with a married man!  Demo-rats lost already!  Biden was a liar and she lied for him, calling him the most competent president she’s ever seen!  The media will push their lies about margin of error polling that has her within striking distance of Trump.  This is bull<deleted>.  She also received 100 million in donations for her campaign illegally.  She’s not qualified to even hold the position she’s in. A border czar whose claim to fame was keeping our borders open!  Let’s see if her Ven diagrams help her when she debates Trump… if she even shows up!  The Demonrats last chance after failing to impeach Trump, falsely accusing him of crimes Biden actually committed, weaponizing a justice system against him, fabricating a Russian collusion hoax, and last but not least a failed assassination attempt will not deter Trump from becoming our 47th U.S. President!  You can count on it!

Wrong time of the month to be posting for you, me thinks.

• Sad 1
  • Haha 2

3 hours ago, TedG said:

This is fascist?  How is cutting government programs fascist?  You don’t know what fascism means.  

You need to think for a change and stop repeating what you hear.  

Before, you go off on the "Fascist" word,  there's a lot more in the manifesto that is pure Fascism, such as party control over DOJ.

• Agree 2

Wow the OP sees Fascists behind every tree.  Doesn't know what a Fascist really is, but in his mind MAGA = Fascist because the term "fascist" is a bad, bad word.  Don't doze off there Op or Freddy Fascist will get 'cha in your sleep. 

438551-2056652670.jpg.cf98dd49532eb903e8f590ab4f5eaa9a.jpg     👈  MAGA colours!!!  Eek!

• Agree 1

13 minutes ago, Danderman123 said:

Before, you go off on the "Fascist" word,  there's a lot more in the manifesto that is pure Fascism, such as party control over DOJ.

You have yet to provide any examples of " fascism."   You are free to post screenshots from the document. 

• Haha 1

19 minutes ago, Danderman123 said:

Nope.

There has been a historic barrier between the President and DOJ policy.

Project 2025 aims to eliminate that barrier, so that DOJ becomes a political weapon.

The POTUS nomines the head of the DOJ.  The head of the DOJ works for the POTUS.  

• Haha 1

10 hours ago, TedG said:

The POTUS nomines the head of the DOJ.  The head of the DOJ works for the POTUS.  

There has been a historical barrier between POTUS and DOJ policy.

Which is why Hunter Biden got indicted.

• Thumbs Up 1

10 hours ago, connda said:

Wow the OP sees Fascists behind every tree.  Doesn't know what a Fascist really is, but in his mind MAGA = Fascist because the term "fascist" is a bad, bad word.  Don't doze off there Op or Freddy Fascist will get 'cha in your sleep. 

438551-2056652670.jpg.cf98dd49532eb903e8f590ab4f5eaa9a.jpg     👈  MAGA colours!!!  Eek!

Fascism requires party control of the mechanisms of government. Traditionally, POTUS provides broad policy guidelines to the Executive Branch, but in the case of DOJ, not so much, and does not get involved in prosecutions.

Project 2025 advocates POTUS control over all aspects of DOJ. 

On 7/25/2024 at 4:59 PM, Hanaguma said:

BUT... the GOP usually wins both the male and the white vote. So I am not sure how you reach "overwhelmingly" in your analysis. 

Educated white males will go heavily Dem this year. Add 65% plus of women voters, 70% plus of young voters, and 80% of black voters and you have some good odds at taking it all big time. 

• Like 1

On 7/25/2024 at 8:25 PM, BobBKK said:

You can stop your self-righteous, feigned 'hurt feelings' right now, as you are very disingenuous.

stop hahahah good one. 

19 minutes ago, Danderman123 said:
10 hours ago, TedG said:

You have yet to provide any examples of " fascism."   You are free to post screenshots from the document. 

Do you support Project 2025?

do you not get bored of asking the same stupid gotcha style questions over and over ? almost as boring as most of your predictions. like the fascist one. i cannot wait for jan 2029 when all of this will finally be over. you are wrong now and will be wrong then. hopefully at that time you will realize..... but i highly doubt it. 

Edited by stoner
  • Haha 1

38 minutes ago, marin said:

Educated white males will go heavily Dem this year. Add 65% plus of women voters, 70% plus of young voters, and 80% of black voters and you have some good odds at taking it all big time. 

Pew Research shows college educated voters are 56-43 for the Democrats. But men and white folks, generally, vote GOP. So "educated white males" includes 2 categories that vote GOP. White men were 60-38 for the GOP.   I don't know where you are getting your information. 

Ditto for women. In 2022, women voted 51-48, and in 2020 55-44 for the Democrats. You number is rather optimistic. 

Kamala will have a tough time resurrecting the Obama coalition. 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Hanaguma said:

Pew Research shows college educated voters are 56-43 for the Democrats. But men and white folks, generally, vote GOP. So "educated white males" includes 2 categories that vote GOP. White men were 60-38 for the GOP.   I don't know where you are getting your information. 

Ditto for women. In 2022, women voted 51-48, and in 2020 55-44 for the Democrats. You number is rather optimistic. 

Kamala will have a tough time resurrecting the Obama coalition. 

Do you think she will get the Hindi vote?

32 minutes ago, stoner said:

do you not get bored of asking the same stupid gotcha style questions over and over ? almost as boring as most of your predictions. like the fascist one. i cannot wait for jan 2029 when all of this will finally be over. you are wrong now and will be wrong then. hopefully at that time you will realize..... but i highly doubt it. 

You Trump are confused because the Project 2025 manifesto doesn't overtly say "we want Fascism". It just describes Fascist policies.

What do you think of JD Vance wanting to hunt down women who cross state lines for abortions?

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Thanks 1

Just now, Danderman123 said:

You Trump are confused because the Project 2025 manifesto doesn't overtly say "we want Fascism". It just describes Fascist policies.

What do you think of JD Vance wanting to hunt down women who cross state lines for abortions?

Yet again with a stupid gotcha question. I don't care about jd vance. I have said so many times I'm not a Trump supporter but you seem too obtuse to understand.

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, stoner said:

Yet again with a stupid gotcha question. I don't care about jd vance. I have said so many times I'm not a Trump supporter but you seem too obtuse to understand.

You claim not to be a Trump supporter, but your posts support the election of Trump.

You seem confused.

And I caught you by giving you the MAGA test: I asked you if you believed Trump when he said he weighed 215 pounds. MAGA types can't answer the question.

Since you aren't an American, why are you so interested in supporting Trump?

• Agree 1

Just now, Danderman123 said:

You claim not to be a Trump supporter, but your posts support the election of Trump.

You seem confused.

And I caught you by giving you the MAGA test: I asked you if you believed Trump when he said he weighed 215 pounds. MAGA types can't answer the question.

Since you aren't an American, why are you so interested in supporting Trump?

So many lies.

Where have I ever supported the election of Trump?

My posts will only show who I think would win. My posts also just tried to show what was finally exposed. That biden was unfit. something i recall you staunchly defended for a long long time. That means I support trump ? What a simplistic view of things you have.

You caught me nothing. Scroll back to where you asked me that question and I gave you an answer. So this statement is just an outright lie. You have failed your own maga test. Oopsie.

Typical with your gotcha style. It's impossible to have any kind of reasonable conversation with your types on here. 

• Haha 1

26 minutes ago, Danderman123 said:

Do you think she will get the Hindi vote?

Nope, the lower castes will not be impressed with her. And the Brahmins are only 1% of the population. It is not a great demographic to try and attract. 

• Confused 2

24 minutes ago, stoner said:

So many lies.

Where have I ever supported the election of Trump?

My posts will only show who I think would win. My posts also just tried to show what was finally exposed. That biden was unfit. something i recall you staunchly defended for a long long time. That means I support trump ? What a simplistic view of things you have.

You caught me nothing. Scroll back to where you asked me that question and I gave you an answer. So this statement is just an outright lie. You have failed your own maga test. Oopsie.

Typical with your gotcha style. It's impossible to have any kind of reasonable conversation with your types on here. 

Do you believe that Trump weighs 215 pounds, like he claims.

If you obfuscate, the answer is "yes".

20 minutes ago, Hanaguma said:

Nope, the lower castes will not be impressed with her. And the Brahmins are only 1% of the population. It is not a great demographic to try and attract. 

So, you think that Trump will win the Indian vote.

47 minutes ago, Hanaguma said:

Does Kamala Harris come from a Brahmin family in India?

Trump is Hitler and Vance is Himmler!

Anyone that does not believe that Kamala is the greatest, smarted and most likable woman in the history of the world is a racist and a misogynist. 

• Agree 1