Biden Speech From Oval Office Withdrew from Reelection to Unite Democrats

Social Media

2 hours ago, JonnyF said:

He can't even tell the truth about why he withdrew.

He's told so many lies he probably wouldn't even recognize the truth any more.

I wonder who is actually running the US right now. Because it cannot be this shell of a man. 

"why he withdraw"         Jonny F doesn't like liars     HA     

• Confused 1

5 minutes ago, BigStar said:

Irrelevant, of course, and mere gaslighting. The USA does have televised primaries because they're a great democratic way for voters to judge the candidates for themselves and then vote accordingly. Kamala, deeply unpopular, is merely being installed by the party machine. Tulsi Gabbard destroyed her in the only primary she was in. And so would other better Dem candidates today.

But your rules don't obligate the DNC to install Kamala. There's time for a primary to let the real voters decide. IF they wanted real democracy as those hypocrites claim, they'd hold a primary. They want their DEI woman in there. She'll do what they tell her to do, just like Biden.

Admirable that you stand up for democracy. I will take it that you stand up for democracy in this election and previous election or just a matter of selective gaslighting.

14 minutes ago, BigStar said:

Irrelevant, of course, and mere gaslighting. The USA does have televised primaries because they're a great democratic way for voters to judge the candidates for themselves and then vote accordingly. Kamala, deeply unpopular, is merely being installed by the party machine. Tulsi Gabbard destroyed her in the only primary she was in. And so would other better Dem candidates today.

But your rules don't obligate the DNC to install Kamala. There's time for a primary to let the real voters decide. IF they wanted real democracy as those hypocrites claim, they'd hold a primary. They want their DEI woman in there. She'll do what they tell her to do, just like Biden.

The whole insane dem and media  dem activists are using the race card

for calling bidens 2020 choice , a woman & of color a DEI choice! She ain’t a  black African  American either !

“There was no one else on Biden’s VP shortlist that checked so many boxes”.

She is a historic pick as the first Black and South Asian American woman to appear on a major party’s national ticket.

https://edition.cnn.com/2020/08/11/politics/joe-biden-kamala-harris-vp/index.html

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

9 minutes ago, Eric Loh said:

Admirable that you stand up for democracy. I will take it that you stand up for democracy in this election and previous election or just a matter of selective gaslighting.

Of course I will, and did.

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, BigStar said:

They want their DEI woman in there. She'll do what they tell her to do, just like Biden.

Is  this the same DEI woman that has you quivering in fear and shaking in your boots? Let Donny debate her. 😂

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, riclag said:

for calling bidens 2020 choice , a woman & of color a DEI choice! She ain’t a  black African  American either !

She is a historic pick as the first Black and South Asian American woman to appear on a major party’s national ticket.

https://edition.cnn.com/2020/08/11/politics/joe-biden-kamala-harris-vp/index.html

That's the narrative. Can't say a word about Kamala's abysmal record of failure, or goofiness, or ask whether another candidate might be better. THAT's racist and misogynist!

Funny, the other day some legal expert raised a "birther" question. Were Kamala's parents legal USA residents at the time of her birth, so that not only was she born in the USA but under the [complete] legal jurisdiction of the USA gov't as required at the time?

Well, it's not going to be an issue, but I thought the hysteria resulting was amusing. 

Sit back and enjoy the Hollywood production glorifying the "new" Kamala.

• Sad 1
  • Agree 2

17 minutes ago, riclag said:

I'm waiting for someone to call me a misogynist because I don't like her.

• Love It 2

8 minutes ago, thaibeachlovers said:

Willie "she has passed the test" :cheesy:.

Sure she has, the test of being an unlikeable person that failed in the only important job she was given as VP.

Seems Willie suffers from the same mindset as many anti Trumpers- it's only about getting rid of Trump, and not about a vision of a better country. Bereft of solutions, bereft of hope, bereft of vision, a typical Democrat politician, IMO. All they have, after 3 years of disastrous rule, is Trump.

Can't run on immigration, can't run on the economy, can't run on peace in the world, can't run on respect for the US, can't run on policy. They only have anti Trump to run on.

What a sad party they are.

I see you haven't see or read her first rally speech in Milwaukee. Allaying your concerns regarding her vision for a better America, she outline her government to be people focus of their needs, commitment to affordable health care, childcare and paid family leave, oulining a future where everyone has the opportunity to thrive. She also addressed the need for stricter gun control measures and pledged to work towards ending gun violence and keeping communities safe. Also touched on abortion and support for reproductive freedom. Small protion of speech devoted to Trump and looking forward to put her record against him any day of the week. Next. 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, BigStar said:

Trump says a lot of <deleted>. Not much of it sticks. I am praying that he debates her. 

So you believe the last election was stolen from Trump?

3 hours ago, stevenl said:

Always fun when Trump supporters complain about others lying.

not quite as funny as Biden reading his withdrawal speech from the teleprompter, after all  those lies from dems & media claiming fit as a fiddle!

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

15 minutes ago, marin said:

Trump says a lot of <deleted>. Not much of it sticks.

He offered to debate Biden "Anytime. Anywhere. Anyplace.” It stuck. Biden talked tough and the DNC got exactly what they wanted, fake news moderators, mikes turned off, no audience, etc.

Biden may well have been set up by the DNC. They knew he couldn't win the general, and needed it to be clear to the public why they needed to get rid of him. Putting him out there to be shredded in all his dementia by Trump did the trick. After that, they piled on.

So it will be this time, Trump keeping his word. And Kamala will be easier to defeat because she's got an even worse record than Biden. Tulsi Gabbard easily demolished her.

No reason at all Trump shouldn't feel confident about debating and ultimately defeating Kamala.

Edited by BigStar
  • Like 1

watched it on CNN. Yes it was pre-recorded, but funny thing you might missed - it was recorded many times. Seems that he fainted few times or drooled or whatever. He looks pathetic and viscous simultaneously.  

• Sad 1
  • Agree 1

4 minutes ago, NativeBob said:

watched it on CNN. Yes it was pre-recorded, but funny thing you might missed - it was recorded many times. Seems that he fainted few times or drooled or whatever. He looks pathetic and viscous simultaneously.  

would be good if the 'out takes' were leaked

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, NativeBob said:

That's interesting. I thought it was live when I watched it. To me he definitely looked "off" like he wasn't functioning very well. His head never moved and his eyes were looking at something above the screen, not at the camera. He was obviously reading, and even then he got confused. I'm sure i heard him say he appointed the first black woman to SCOTUS.

He reminded me of one of those Thunderbirds puppets that were popular decades ago, just the mouth moved. Perhaps "puppet" is more appropriate than some realise.

Edited by thaibeachlovers
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, frank83628 said:

would be good if the 'out takes' were leaked

Oh yes! those would be priceless!

his voice gets more quite and he start to mumble and hiss, eyes go catatonic and suddenly "Oopsie!" old and frisky Joe back again - frisky and bald. 

Few times over that address speech.

• Thumbs Up 1

1 minute ago, thaibeachlovers said:

That's interesting. I thought it was live when I watched it. To me he definitely looked "off" like he wasn't functioning very well. His head never moved and his eyes were looking at something above the screen, not at the camera. It was obviously reading, and even then he got confused. I'm sure i heard him say he appointed the first black woman to SCOTUS.

He reminded me of one of those Thunderbirds puppets that were popular decades ago, just the mouth moved. Perhaps "puppet" is more appropriate than some realise.

Well it certainly couldn't have been my old buddy:

image.webp.147d3b705de61a0b112e90093d87701b.webp

• Love It 1
  • Agree 1

9 minutes ago, BigStar said:

The usual Dem fantasies of "free stuff" they dangle in front of the gullible mob every election. The "keeping communities safe" is especially laughable.

The taxes from the rich which Trump gave away will more than pay for the welfare of the people. Middle class was decimated under Trump big tax cuts for the rich.

12 minutes ago, BigStar said:

course she did, as one of the big campaign lies, which she duly repeated, is that Trump wants to ban abortion.

He brag about ending abortion but too coward to do it himself and leave the burden to the states 
https://newrepublic.com/post/183227/trump-biden-debate-roe-v-wade-abortion-rollback

• Haha 1

Part taken from the bidens exit Transcript.

“So I’ve decided the best way forward is to pass the torch to a new generation. That’s the best way to unite our nation. I know there is a time and a place for long years of experience in public life, but there’s also a time and a place for new voices, fresh voices, yes, younger voices, and that time and place is now”.

https://apnews.com/article/biden-speech-transcript-campaign-withdrawal-432dc25a5af4ddebf75d73bfcc0fa72a

bidens  handing over power to a new generation  , new radical young voices like kharris and the terrorist supporters in the dem party ! Chants ,‘Allahu Akbar’,death to America, USA is a terrorist state,all 

while assaulting  police officers,In dc

Edited by riclag
  • Sad 1
  • Love It 1

3 hours ago, Chomper Higgot said:

Ok watched the speech.

A true statesman.

Country, the constitution, democracy and freedom first and above personal ambition.

But not the party elite ambition, which has only ever been to beat Trump since he came on the scene, even if that means lumping the country with an even worse president than it has now.  

Edited by nauseus
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, nauseus said:

But not the party elite ambition, which has only ever been to beat Trump since he came on the scene, even if that means lumping the country with an even worse president than it has now.  

There’s absolutely nothing wrong with the Democrats wanting to defeat Trump.

He’s proven himself unfit for office and deserving of prison.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, riclag said:

Part taken from the Transcript.

“So I’ve decided the best way forward is to pass the torch to a new generation. That’s the best way to unite our nation. I know there is a time and a place for long years of experience in public life, but there’s also a time and a place for new voices, fresh voices, yes, younger voices, and that time and place is now”.

https://apnews.com/article/biden-speech-transcript-campaign-withdrawal-432dc25a5af4ddebf75d73bfcc0fa72a

bidens  handing over power to a new generation  , new radical young voices ! Chants ,‘Allahu Akbar’,death to America, USA is a terrorist state,all 

while assaulting  police officers. In dc

Utter bull.

Remind me, how old was the Republican that tried to assassinate Trump last week?

Perhaps that’s the ‘new generation you had in mind’.

He’s backing Harris, and yes I know you aren’t happy about that.

I don’t think Trump is either.

• Sad 1
  • Thumbs Up 1