Teacher Banned for Misgendering and Anti-Gay Statements Warns of Risks for Educators

Social Media

21 hours ago, James105 said:

Abuse?  His crime was saying "well done girls" to 2 girls, one of whom is currently pretending to be a boy and if allowed to get through puberty and grow up into adulthood would likely be a happy and fulfilled adult human female, just like the many thousands, maybe millions of girls who used to be 'tomboys' in a time when confused teenagers were not indoctrinated into the trans cult. 

The odds are more likely that they will be dead by suicide.

• Agree 1

On 7/27/2024 at 12:40 PM, spidermike007 said:

When I was in law school, Bill Clinton came and spoke. While I wasn't traumatized, I wonder whether the administration would have provided counselors for all the women in attendance.

Condoms and dry cleaning vouchers perhaps?

More robust times!

• Haha 1
  • Agree 1

1 hour ago, herfiehandbag said:

Condoms and dry cleaning vouchers perhaps?

More robust times!

Unfortunately I do tend to agree with that, and I think that as time goes on we are becoming softer and softer, less and less tolerant, and as a society our skin seems to be getting thinner and thinner. Which is not good on any level. 

On 7/27/2024 at 5:25 PM, soalbundy said:

The man behaved foolishly, he shouldn't have pushed his religious beliefs down children's throats. As for pronouns I also wouldn't call a trans person by their preferred pronouns but one can get out of that by simply using their names in place of a pronoun. Don't fight a woke establishment, they are too scared and cowardly to go against the loud minority, one has to bypass them, not identify as a bigot and demand recognition of his status as such, that only works by identifying with an incorrect gender.

You beat me to it. Just use their name usually works.

I don't care what people do in their spare time, but he was foolish to say anything re homosexuality in a classroom. That was just giving the wokists enough rope to hang him.

just another loose brick in the wall of western values. Once there are enough loose bricks the entire wall is going to collapse.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, thaibeachlovers said:

You beat me to it. Just use their name usually works.

I don't care what people do in their spare time, but he was foolish to say anything re homosexuality in a classroom. That was just giving the wokists enough rope to hang him.

just another loose brick in the wall of western values. Once there are enough loose bricks the entire wall is going to collapse.

Because of course homophobia is one of the essential cornerstones of western civilization.

• Thanks 1

On 7/27/2024 at 3:35 AM, Social Media said:

The judge also condemned Sutcliffe for his comments implying that homosexuality was a sin that could be cured by God,

What a nutter, didn't work for many Priests did it, and Why did Jesus hang around with 12 men ? These Bible punchers and believing in every word of the Bible are Mucking Fental, they will twist the words to fit their agenda, how did Cain begat a wife, if only his mum and dad were the only two people, on the planet....not to mention talking asps. 

• Sad 1

On 7/28/2024 at 9:55 AM, Luuk Chaai said:

Here are the things created on each day: day 1 - light and darkness; day 2 - sky and sea; day 3 - land; day

Wrong he created Light on the 6th day after creating the whole thing in the dark,.....:cheesy: what a knobhead

• Sad 1

On 7/28/2024 at 9:55 AM, Luuk Chaai said:
What were the first 7 things God created?

Here are the things created on each day: day 1 - light and darkness; day 2 - sky and sea; day 3 - land; day
                                                                             4 - sun and moon;        day 5 - birds and fish; day 6 - animals, man, and woman;
                                                                                                       day 7 - God rests.
Now compare day 1 with day 4, day 2 with day 5, and day 3 with day 6. 
no mention of them,they, ze, zir,

Seems he hadn't invented paragraph alignment either. 🙂 

• Sad 1

4 hours ago, brianthainess said:

Wrong he created Light on the 6th day after creating the whole thing in the dark,.....:cheesy: what a knobhead

I've been wrong before..    and not ashamed to admit it...

but......Gooooogle must be all f'd up  or  your knob is broken

https://www.biblegateway.com/

God’s word contains creative power.

Day One - Light

On the first day of creation, you might think God created light. In Genesis 1:3, it seems so. “God said, ‘Let there be light,’ and there was light.”

Genesis 1:3
New International Version

And God said, “Let there be light,” and there was light.

Genesis 1

New International Version
The Beginning

In the beginning God created the heavens and the earth. Now the earth was formless and empty, darkness was over the surface of the deep, and the Spirit of God was hovering over the waters.

And God said, “Let there be light,” and there was light. God saw that the light was good, and he separated the light from the darkness. God called the light “day,” and the darkness he called “night.” And there was evening, and there was morning—the first day.

image.jpeg.fe4fe969cf741ce2541e1afb41682e6e.jpeg

On 7/27/2024 at 11:37 AM, JonnyF said:

You'd be fine with it if he was preaching extreme leftist Woke ideology in his maths class.

That would be something that everyone needs to know and have an "open" discussion on. 🙄

"Politics has no place in a maths class, unless it's leftist politics."

• Sad 1
  • Haha 1

45 minutes ago, BangkokReady said:

That would be something that everyone needs to know and have an "open" discussion on. 🙄

"Politics has no place in a maths class, unless it's leftist politics."

We should have a thread in that.

• Sad 1

1 hour ago, wwest5829 said:

Color me confused. Pregnant female, afterward trans to become man?

A woman who tried to become a man, still had her girl parts, got pregnant, but still claiming to be a man.  Then the media and the left became ecstatic, sort of crowing, see, we were right, a man can be pregnant!  

• Confused 1

On 7/27/2024 at 12:37 AM, JonnyF said:

You'd be fine with it if he was preaching extreme leftist Woke ideology in his maths class.

Hypotheses contrary-to-fact are a convenient dodge for those who have nothing in the way of actual facts to offer.

• Agree 1

On 7/27/2024 at 5:00 AM, James105 said:

Abuse?  His crime was saying "well done girls" to 2 girls, one of whom is currently pretending to be a boy and if allowed to get through puberty and grow up into adulthood would likely be a happy and fulfilled adult human female, just like the many thousands, maybe millions of girls who used to be 'tomboys' in a time when confused teenagers were not indoctrinated into the trans cult.    

Anyway, would be interesting to see the judges response and lefties response should this ever occur to a teacher of a certain different religion who never seem to be considered to have perverse and outdated views due to the bigotry of low expectations.   He would be in fear of his life if he tried that kind of summation with a certain religion.   

He was preaching to the students that homosexuality is a sin. Clearly, preaching that to students who may be gay is going to harm his effectiveness as a teacher. That's the issue.

On 7/30/2024 at 6:32 PM, radiochaser said:

A woman who tried to become a man, still had her girl parts, got pregnant, but still claiming to be a man.  Then the media and the left became ecstatic, sort of crowing, see, we were right, a man can be pregnant!  

So, just keep in mind, you came across one American, retired Prof. that can find reason to say there are those pushing extremes that I cannot, would not support.

• Confused 1