President Kamala Harris

3 minutes ago, mokwit said:

I don't think it was like this, with the possible exception of GWB. for those who think i am a Republican/MAGA, you would not think so if social media had been around in the GWB years. An alternative explanation is that media was controlled then, it was really only social media that allowed people to publish to the world with alternative views/facts to the prevailing narrative.

Social media has its part to play for sure.......but just look at what comes directly out of their mouths now.....did GW Bush ever speak like that, did Obama????

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Agree 1

26 minutes ago, mokwit said:

I don't think it was like this, with the possible exception of GWB. for those who think i am a Republican/MAGA, you would not think so if social media had been around in the GWB years. An alternative explanation is that media was controlled then, it was really only social media that allowed people to publish to the world with alternative views/facts to the prevailing narrative.

How lies were defined changed, and the "fact-checkers" proliferated, and the list started. 

Everyone knows Biden is a prolific liar, why is there no mainstream newspaper mandating a list? 

• Sad 1
  • Thumbs Up 1
  • Haha 1

28 minutes ago, Will B Good said:

Social media has its part to play for sure.......but just look at what comes directly out of their mouths now.....did GW Bush ever speak like that, did Obama????

No one in recent politics speaks like Trump. Trump says what he thinks, almost always.

The blatantly out of context "quotes" became much more acceptable with Trump. 

2 minutes ago, Will B Good said:

Maybe too busy still compiling the list of 30,000 lies from Trump?

Exactly. That's eight lies a day for ten years. What were the eight lies yesterday? 

So, we redefined lies to include anything that was not 100% factually correct. So now the word lie is meaningless, just like calling someone a racist is meaningless, or even calling someone Hitler or fascist is meaningless. 

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

On 7/28/2024 at 5:42 PM, Yellowtail said:

So, what right-wing candidates/issues does do the teacher's unions support in the UK? 

Teachers unions in the UK & USA tend to support a living wage for one of the toughest vocations. And they support funding for schools and children. Which political "wing" is, and/or would, support children's education & a living wage? 

Hmmmm 😂😂😂😂

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

3 minutes ago, mikebike said:

Teachers unions in the UK & USA tend to support a living wage for one of the toughest vocations.

One of the toughest vocations in what way?

3 minutes ago, mikebike said:

And they support funding for schools and children. Which political "wing" is, and/or would, support children's education & a living wage? 

Hmmmm 😂😂😂😂

Does not everyone support children's education? 

How do you define a "living wage" teacher? 

Hmmmm 😂😂😂😂  😂😂😂😂

5 minutes ago, marin said:

You seem to be in pure panic mode. 

She just a few days ago was braggig how trump had won already.

Historian who predicted almost every election since 1984 reveals who is likely to win in Trump-Harris matchup

MAGA just simply unhinged now!

https://www.yahoo.com/news/historian-predicted-almost-every-election-145600908.html

• Love It 1

1 minute ago, earlinclaifornia said:

She just a few days ago was braggig how trump had won already.

Historian who predicted almost every election since 1984 reveals who is likely to win in Trump-Harris matchup

MAGA just simply unhinged now!

https://www.yahoo.com/news/historian-predicted-almost-every-election-145600908.html

Still flogging a dead horse. I predicted every election since 1980 bar one. 

• Confused 1

19 minutes ago, Yellowtail said:

Well the left/press (redundant) is doing their part 

Kamalot.thumb.png.48a63c6a99f94bb87ff2f94ad777d662.png

who is the good looking woman between obama and pelosi ? is she holding up the ok hand sign ?

Edited by stoner
  • Haha 1

Kamala so far has not held a single event off script. Many of her policies wont sell in middle America. The only problem for Kamala is if she's goes into any swing state and actually tells the truth. Come to Pennsylvania and ban fracking. Be honest about it. Advocates the potus interfering with the scotus. Has adopted Joe's retarded and unlawful stance on the Supreme Court.

lets give healthcare to all people illegal or not. Kamala has a radical past and i hope she is willing to not try to be the moderate Biden claimed to be. Stop the lies just bring your agenda. I don't think she can win if she actually tells the truth.

Edited by Cryingdick
  • Sad 1
  • Agree 1

4 hours ago, susanlea said:

Still flogging a dead horse. I predicted every election since 1980 bar one. 

Keeping this as a screenshot....you'll be able to comment on it come November...555

• Love It 1
  • Agree 1

10 minutes ago, Will B Good said:

Keeping this as a screenshot....you'll be able to comment on it come November...555

New nick for sure. At the same time easily recognizable for her sheer stupidity when it comes to trolling.  She does stand out. 🤣 

• Haha 1
  • Agree 1

10 minutes ago, Will B Good said:

That would be great to see!  I don't think there can be any doubt that the majority of Americans do not want Trump as President.  But, up to now, that hasn't been an acceptable alternative.  It's up for grabs now, and the huge number of Gen Xers, combined with all the dead Babyboomers since 2020, might just swing it for President Harris. 🙏

• Agree 2

1 hour ago, earlinclaifornia said:

https://www.yahoo.com/news/democrats-had-feared-georgia-lost-040814879.html

Democrats had feared Georgia was a lost cause with Biden running. Harris will campaign there Tuesday

I believe Harris can win in all the swing states it looks like.

Yes, she is absolutely unstoppable at this point.