President Kamala Harris

1 hour ago, Hanaguma said:

I have. I have heard him speak for close to two hours, off the cuff, in a very entertaining way, with humour and intent. He's very entertaining.

Now that your "what about..." has been satisfied, are YOU satisfied with how YOUR candidate speaks? Because she does have a certain reputation for being, how shall we say, salady. 

I understand what she is saying, I can't say the same of your leader. Your leader's constant attacks on anyone, even the Judge in his court cases, is all he has got, an embarrassment, a fallen Messiah, wannabe dictator, and it seems many have now seen the light......:clap2:

Your leader destroyed himself with his mouth, blokes like you can't see it, which, me, as an outsider, find amusing...🤭

4 minutes ago, transam said:

I understand what she is saying, I can't say the same of your leader. Your leader's constant attacks on anyone, even the Judge in his court cases, is all he has got, an embarrassment, a fallen Messiah, wannabe dictator, and it seems many have now seen the light......:clap2:

Your leader destroyed himself with his mouth, blokes like you can't see it, which, me, as an outsider, find amusing...🤭

Compared to most 78yos his life is grand. Golf, UFC and loads of travel.

2 minutes ago, susanlea said:

Compared to most 78yos his life is grand. Golf, UFC and loads of travel.

It would be, he just got done for fiddling the books, you are probably not one of those who have been swindled by his dodgy practices...:whistling:

• Sad 1
  • Love It 1

3 minutes ago, susanlea said:

Kamala last won a debate back in the 1980s :cheesy:

Oh, when she was a teenager learning her trade.....What campus was that, were you there..?    :clap2:

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, transam said:

You wish, Trumpy will bury himself, he is doing it daily now...........😂...........:clap2:

Trumpy wants you to be able to keep your hot rod, Kamala wants to force you into an EV or walk if you can't afford it. 

1 minute ago, Yellowtail said:

Here's Kamala lying about the border three years ago after she was made Border Czar...

It seems you Trumpettes really fear this lady.........🤭

• Love It 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

Just now, Yellowtail said:

Trumpy wants you to be able to keep your hot rod, Kamala wants to force you into an EV or walk if you can't afford it. 

I don't own a car........😉

• Love It 1

Just now, transam said:

Oh, when she was a teenager learning her trade.....What campus was that, were you there..?    :clap2:

She learned he trade s Willie Brown's paramour, she went to high school in Canada. 

• Confused 1

1 minute ago, transam said:

It seems you Trumpettes really fear this lady.........🤭

Oh yes, as an old man living in Thailand, I am terrified. 

If she is elected, it will likely benefit me financially. 

• Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, Yellowtail said:

Here's Kamala lying about the border three years ago after she was made Border Czar...

Oh cut it out with what she meant in the past. It doesn’t matter anymore because she’s in the process of being reinvented by the media industrial complex and reprogramming their enslaved mesmerized followers

Edited by novacova

1 minute ago, novacova said:

Oh cut it out with what she meant in the past. It doesn’t matter anymore because she’s in the process of being reinvented by the media industrial complex and reprogramming their enslaved memorized followers

In a shop changing room.......?  :sorry:

3 hours ago, Hanaguma said:

I have. I have heard him speak for close to two hours, off the cuff, in a very entertaining way, with humour and intent. He's very entertaining.

Now that your "what about..." has been satisfied, are YOU satisfied with how YOUR candidate speaks? Because she does have a certain reputation for being, how shall we say, salady. 

5 minutes of his self aggrandising boring chatter and dumb jokes and greatest hits waffle and I'd be outta there

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, novacova said:

No sir, out in the open for all to see & no need for any apologies 😶

I am a gentleman, apologise when I see fit, unlike an orange bloke who is totally the opposite....

I just love this photo, the Queen is thinking, "What is this waiter doing".....:huh:

😁

BRITAIN-US-POLITICS-DIPLOMACY-ROYALS

• Like 2