President Kamala Harris

On 8/3/2024 at 10:00 AM, watthong said:

Here is a SANE analysis of the reason why Trump was at NABJ convention - and Harris response to it.

Good thoughtful analysis.

Even still, can anything Trump says or does move the needle very much?

Is he somehow showing himself to be more repugnant a person than he was up until yesterday?

It seems hard to find anything to throw on the pile of hot mess that has been his behavior up until now that will change anyone's mind.

Let me just say that I agree that on top of everything else he is weird.

Also, apparently George Bush Jr. was the first to publicly use that word to describe Trump.

The story goes that after Trump's inauguration speech Bush said "That was some weird <deleted>".

"What George W. Bush Really Thought of Donald Trump’s Inauguration"

https://nymag.com/intelligencer/2017/03/what-george-w-bush-really-thought-of-trumps-inauguration.html

• Like 1

Just now, cdemundo said:

Good thoughtful analysis.

Even still, can anything Trump says or does move the needle very much?

Is he somehow showing himself to be more repugnant a person than he was up until yesterday?

It seems hard to find anything to throw on the pile of hot mess that has been his behavior up until now that will change anyone's mind.

Let me just say that I agree that on top of everything else he is weird.

Also, apparently George Bush Jr. was the first to publicly use that word to describe Trump.

The story goes that after Trump's inauguration speech Bush said "That was some weird <deleted>".

"What George W. Bush Really Thought of Donald Trump’s Inauguration"

https://nymag.com/intelligencer/2017/03/what-george-w-bush-really-thought-of-trumps-inauguration.html

Nail on the head......

Weird 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, sirineou said:

Unless you are easily amused. She does not.

In fact attacking multiculturalism  is very bad policy for Chicken Don. Over 10% of Americans are biracial and  four of 10 Americans identify with a race or ethnic group other than white. I am sure they don't appreciate  Chicken don's rhetoric and characterisations and the polls reflect that resentment.  

Marxist flip flopper.

• Sad 1

Just now, Will B Good said:

Oh come on.....you were doing so well yesterday.....and now.....well I don't know what to say......you are starting to come across as......what's the word?.....Weird

Yes weird. Not a lefty war monger. How weird.

Just now, Will B Good said:

If I were you, I would make a concerted effort to avoid using the word....weird.....yes?

Thanks for today's comedy. Im busy for 3 hours. See you later.

29 minutes ago, Will B Good said:

That is just weird.....grab um by the pussy......a prospective US President...really???

so totally ignoring that Biden showered with his daughter... a prospective US President, that was already in US politics...humm, ok then

• Sad 1

39 minutes ago, frank83628 said:

thats not the point is it, she flipped from stating she was Indian, playing identity politics..as the Democrats do. 

Kamala Harris is Black, and has Indian ethnicity.

You don't seem to grasp that concept. The problem isn't her, it's your ability to comprehend.

The more you go on parroting Trump's lies, the stupider you look. Do you really think Trump didn't know she was Black?

1 minute ago, frank83628 said:

so totally ignoring that Biden showered with his daughter... a prospective US President, that was already in US politics...humm, ok then

Please stay on topic.....President Kamala Harris.....otherwise things will get weird.

1 minute ago, Will B Good said:

Please stay on topic.....President Kamala Harris.....otherwise things will get weird.

you're the one who mentioned the pussy grabbing not me,  1 seems to be acceptable to you the other not.

Just now, Danderman123 said:

Kamala Harris is Black, and has Indian ethnicity.

You don't seem to grasp that concept. The problem isn't her, it's your ability to comprehend.

The more you go on parroting Trump's lies, the stupider you look. Do you really think Trump didn't know she was Black?

Exactly, that's why when she is in front of a black crowd in Atlanta, she does the ghetto routine, but when she gets in front of the doner class, she switches to pampered silver-spooner raised by white collar elites. 

1 minute ago, Will B Good said:

She'll be ages yet........she is still going on at me for some reason, about how weird Trump is.

Try to stay on topic, it's about Kamala, not Trump or what your wife thought of him. Did he make your wife sign an NDA?

1 hour ago, frank83628 said:

here is Kamal Harris 4 years ago cooking indian food, at 1:25 they are talking and she says she is Indian, Southern Indian, But now she claiming to be black

so Trump was correct....AGAIN

Are you truly unaware that Kamala Harris has always stated that she is Black *and* she is Indian?

No, Trump *was* lying, since he has always known she was Black.

But tell you what, give us an extended time frame when she denied she was Black. We'll wait for you to do your own research.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Yellowtail said:

Exactly, that's why when she is in front of a black crowd in Atlanta, she does the ghetto routine, but when she gets in front of the doner class, she switches to pampered silver-spooner raised by white collar elites. 

That is scary.....what about when she is in front of Trump?

Will she become a racist, crotch grabbing, misandrist?

Maybe talk about cancer causing wind turbines or shark attacks or Hannibal Lecter.....now that would be weird.

• Love It 1