President Kamala Harris

1 minute ago, Yellowtail said:

Did you have a quote, or we have to watch the whole thing to know you made it up? 

Watch it and pay attention to the supporters behind him, they are literally shell shocked as he is a very popular governor. Not much cheering at all. This is after he went off on the university.  

Come on YT I specifically chose FOX as its the one weirdos believe.  Go for it!!!!

• Sad 1

3 minutes ago, marin said:

Watch it and pay attention to the supporters behind him, they are literally shell shocked as he is a very popular governor. Not much cheering at all. This is after he went off on the university.  

Come on YT I specifically chose FOX as its the one weirdos believe.  Go for it!!!!

So you don't have a quote you and you do want me to watch the whole thing to know you made it up, typical.

5 minutes ago, Yellowtail said:

So you don't have a quote you and you do want me to watch the whole thing to know you made it up, typical.

Damn dude its 5 minutes long on FOX TV and your hero is speaking. What are you afraid of? 

You get 10 minutes at his weird best. Totally unhinged,

“He’s a bad guy. He’s a disloyal guy. And he’s a very average governor,” Trump said. “Little Brian, little Brian Kemp. Bad guy.”

On X, Kemp told Trump to “leave my family out of it” and urged him to stop “engaging in petty personal insults, attacking fellow Republicans, or dwelling on the past.”

Related Stories
  • Thumbs Up 1

3 minutes ago, marin said:

Damn dude its 5 minutes long on FOX TV and your hero is speaking. What are you afraid of? 

You get 10 minutes at his weird best. Totally unhinged,

“He’s a bad guy. He’s a disloyal guy. And he’s a very average governor,” Trump said. “Little Brian, little Brian Kemp. Bad guy.”

On X, Kemp told Trump to “leave my family out of it” and urged him to stop “engaging in petty personal insults, attacking fellow Republicans, or dwelling on the past.”

Related Stories

He's not my hero and I am not a fan of fox. 

In any event, I see Kamala in Nevada is claiming she's stronger on the border than Trump....

How funny is that? 

3 minutes ago, Yellowtail said:

In any event, I see Kamala in Nevada is claiming she's stronger on the border than Trump....

How funny is that?

Since Trump made lies an integral part of the campaign it seems like the right course of attack. 

I really hope you watch that news clip. Not that it shows Trump in a bad light, but as I said the shock on the audiences faces. Putting down the governor they loyally voted for and are proud of. 

• Confused 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

1 minute ago, marin said:

Since Trump made lies an integral part of the campaign it seems like the right course of attack. 

I really hope you watch that news clip. Not that it shows Trump in a bad light, but as I said the shock on the audiences faces. Putting down the governor they loyally voted for and are proud of. 

Why do you care if I watch it?

I do not think Trump can win, and I think the US will just continue its leftward slide into the toilet. 

Talk about an AI created candidate for president.  This quote from a RTnew op-ed describes it perfectly ... IMHO

... "Mark your calendar, ladies and gentlemen, Kamala Harris has done something extraordinary. She has become the only candidate in half a century to become the presidential nominee without winning a single primary vote. Biden’s vice got enough delegate votes in the virtual roll call process to become the official Democratic nominee. Interesting how not winning votes has had an uncanny way of getting this severely unqualified woman one cackle closer to the Oval Office.

But the shock and awe does not stop there, so be advised to have a seat. The absolutely, positively 100% legitimate corporate media monstrosity with blood-soaked hand to its heart reports: Harris is now more popular than Joe Biden or Donald Trump have been at any point in the 2024 election cycle."

source of, if interested (doubtful)

Edited by KhunLA
  • Like 1

Just now, KhunLA said:

Talk about an AI created candidate for president.  This quote from a RTnew ed-op describes it perfectly ...

... "Mark your calendar, ladies and gentlemen, Kamala Harris has done something extraordinary. She has become the only candidate in half a century to become the presidential nominee without winning a single primary vote. Biden’s vice got enough delegate votes in the virtual roll call process to become the official Democratic nominee. Interesting how not winning votes has had an uncanny way of getting this severely unqualified woman one cackle closer to the Oval Office.

But the shock and awe does not stop there, so be advised to have a seat. The absolutely, positively 100% legitimate corporate media monstrosity with blood-soaked hand to its heart reports: Harris is now more popular than Joe Biden or Donald Trump have been at any point in the 2024 election cycle."

source of, if interested (doubtful)

Chuck Schumer going on about how excited he was and that Kamala's selection was a "grassroots, bottom-up effort"? Too funny

• Agree 1

5 minutes ago, Yellowtail said:

Chuck Schumer going on about how excited he was and that Kamala's selection was a "grassroots, bottom-up effort"? Too funny

She went from some wanting to replace her as biden's VP running mate, to the MSM darling, and savoir of the republic.   

It's like that song you hear, and hate it every time they play it on the radio, then down the line, you catch yourself humming ... WTF

Years of criticizing her embarrassing performance as a politician ... but now the MSM darling ... too funny

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

54 minutes ago, marin said:

Anybody see the weird fat guys unhinged speech at Georgia State University in Atlanta. First he goes off on the university as he sees arena is not filled and proceeds to flip out that Kamala filled it with cheering fans and he cant, then he goes off on the governor or Georgia Brian Kemp, how he is no good and his wife worse. Problem is Kemp is a republican and the people of Georgia love him. They were shell shocked as he went into his rant. 

The guy is losing moderate republican and independent votes by the minute. Just watch he will sabotage  his own run for the presidency.

Here is a clip from FOX news, so no whining now......

he is talking about loyalty, that's probably why you don't get it!

• Sad 2

On 7/26/2024 at 5:06 PM, Fat is a type of crazy said:

Impressed with her so far. Keep it up Kamala. Seems enthusiastic, normal, eloquent. 

Couldn't agree more......only slight reservation is that 'we' are comparing her with Trump....555

• Thumbs Up 2

17 minutes ago, KhunLA said:

She went from some wanting to replace her as biden's VP running mate, to the MSM darling, and savoir of the republic.   

It's like that song you hear, and hate it every time they play it on the radio, then down the line, you catch yourself humming ... WTF

Years of criticizing her embarrassing performance as a politician ... but now the MSM darling ... too funny

they're not called 'fake news' for nothing.

• Haha 1

20 minutes ago, KhunLA said:

Left lie non stop

Proven fact

33 minutes ago, Yellowtail said:

Grass roots Indian Canadian Black women who has not been to Europe or the border.

• Sad 2
  • Haha 2

12 minutes ago, Will B Good said:

Vice President Kamala Harris has visited Europe. Notable visits include attending the Paris Peace Forum in November 2021, marking her first visit to Europe. During this trip, she also met with French President Emmanuel Macron to strengthen US-France relations and discuss global challenges like climate change and regional security  .

Additionally, in February 2022, Harris attended the Munich Security Conference in Germany, where she reaffirmed the United States’ commitment to NATO and addressed security concerns related to the Russian threat to Ukraine .

Kamala Harris has also visited the U.S.-Mexico border as vice president was on June 25, 2021, when she visited El Paso, Texas. During this visit, she toured Border Patrol facilities, met with local organizations aiding migrants, and discussed the root causes of immigration. This visit came amid political pressure and criticism regarding her handling of immigration issues  .

17 months after becoming VP :cheesy:

• Sad 2

Just now, LosLobo said:

I curious, do you ever fact check your posts?

Or are you just a troll who makes things up, like your messiah?

Err I was poking fun at the clown. Her answer in interview "I've never been to Europe either"

Facts lol

Corrected every left winger multiple times on here :cheesy:

• Sad 3

1 minute ago, Roo Island said:

She should be excited. She's potentially going to be the first mixed race, female president! Congrats for her!

Did you even hear it when it sailed over your head?

• Haha 1

10 minutes ago, Roo Island said:

Doesn't work for me. Plus, Twitter...X...is a horrible place for factual information. I dropped it long ago

It's working now, and not twitter, it's CNN