President Kamala Harris

On 8/1/2024 at 3:09 AM, Roo Island said:

Any who uses the weaponized term woke has drank the right wing kool-aid

true. and anyone who uses the weaponized term weird is also engaging in the same tactic. 

1 hour ago, stoner said:

true. and anyone who uses the weaponized term weird is also engaging in the same tactic. 

Understood. But the far right has sooo many childish terms they've weaponized. All driven by their man child idol. Sheeple.

• Agree 1

Unemployment rate is rising, Stock exchange is falling. Both go in the wrong direction. How is Harris doing now, she was a big fan of the Biden economics till now. I think just being "brat" is now not good enough.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, CHdiver said:

Unemployment rate is rising, Stock exchange is falling. Both go in the wrong direction. How is Harris doing now, she was a big fan of the Biden economics till now. I think just being "brat" is now not good enough.

Blame the fed. They're driving this.

• Agree 1

5 minutes ago, Roo Island said:

Understood. But the far right has sooo many childish terms they've weaponized. All driven by their man child idol. Sheeple.

that's debatable. earned or not there are so many trump slurs. i can only think of a few for biden.  

Just now, stoner said:

that's debatable. earned or not there are so many trump slurs. i can only think of a few for biden.  

Trump deserves it due to his constant bashing of others. Biden takes the high road. A class act.

But neither should be president.

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, Roo Island said:

Centreists support Trump. Far right ie big pharma supports Democrats.

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Roo Island said:

But neither should be president.

100 percent. i did say this kind of thing over a year ago and somehow i am still a trump man. 

• Sad 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, stoner said:

100 percent. i did say this kind of thing over a year ago and somehow i am still a trump man. 

I said this over a year ago and somehow I'm still a Biden man. Though he's the best of the worst.

On 7/26/2024 at 8:09 PM, Yellowtail said:

The same people that are running things now, will be running things when Kamala gets in. 

That just might be her Campaign Slogan !   ( presently being considered by the men in the dark room )😎

• Like 1

21 hours ago, susanlea said:

Border Receptionist

Suite room or studio for your group of 20m? :cheesy:

Stop it...you're killing me.

I see you are back in the game re: the master of wit and ready repartee.....🤭

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Agree 1

12 hours ago, CHdiver said:

Morning Consult poll has Harris ahead by 4 percentage points, while a SurveyUSA poll shows her leading by 3 points 

• Thanks 1

13 hours ago, CHdiver said:

The current drop in employment and shares worldwide is Biden Economics?

Or is it due to measures taken to combat inflation, such as central banks raising interest rates which leads to reduced consumer spending and business investment, affecting corporate earnings and investor sentiment, which in turn causes declines in employment and stock markets?

1 hour ago, LosLobo said:

The current drop in employment and shares worldwide is Biden Economics?

Or is it due to measures taken to combat inflation, such as central banks raising interest rates which leads to reduced consumer spending and business investment, affecting corporate earnings and investor sentiment, which in turn causes declines in employment and stock markets?

No, it's Trump's fault. It's only when employment and shares go up worldwide is it Biden Economics, clear? 

Japan stocks rebound after worst crash since 1987

https://www.cnn.com/2024/08/05/business/japan-nikkei-225-stock-market-rebound-intl-hnk

Japanese shares soared on Tuesday, clawing back some of their record losses from the previous day and underpinning a regional rally

The benchmark Nikkei 225 index finished 10% higher and the broader Topix closed up around 9%. Elsewhere in Asia, South Korea's Kospi rebounded by 3.3%, while Taiwan stocks regained 3.4%,

• Like 1