President Kamala Harris

1 hour ago, Danderman123 said:

Trump gave away Afghanistan while he was president. 

And Biden gave away 13 service members blown away in Kabal after refusing to listen to military advise! You got nothing except your ignorance fueled biden luvin syndrome. Biden failed and 13 marines are dead, and look where Biden is now! He got tossed in the most humiliating manner possible by his own party! Why is that! 

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, illisdean said:

Bidens Afghan failure. He's not human, and he certainly is sharp....as a bowling ball.

Hey!

You're back!

How about posting some national polls, like you did when they didn't matter!

• Like 1

Kamala, AKA simpleton extraordinaire buffoon orator imbecile king queen of word salad, And you all thought Biden was bad, mentally unfit, gaffe ridden, etc, well this bird brain as are all her dem followers is a total muppet and thinks she and tampon tim walz should be in the whitehouse??!! I would pay to watch this imbecile in a debate with Trump just for the comic relief watching her get her feckless A$$ handed to her.  LOL

Edited by illisdean
  • Haha 2

Imagine listening to this women spout word vomit. It was long ago Kamala was considered to be total misfit with a lower approval rating than Biden but now the MSM is parading her and tampon Tim and the campaign of "joy"....lol

Here is Kamala on "bidenomics" (second video, below)

Vote accordingly America. 

Edited by illisdean
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, KhunLA said:

Too funny ....

A very risky move considering the wealth of material that can be broadcast about Trump......although you could just watch any of his rallies I guess.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Will B Good said:

A very risky move considering the wealth of material that can be broadcast about Trump......although you could just watch any of his rallies I guess.

If you didn't know who she was, or the job she is seeking, then watching that, you might think she was speaking to an elementary class (1-6 grade) on a school trip.

Hopefully talking down so not to confuse the wee ones, instead of just being the confusing word salad speaker that she is.  Hard to believe she even understands what she is trying to convey.

BUT ... she is up for leader of what some consider the most powerful & influential country on the planet, and to be honest, that's just plain scary.

OK, we all know she / they are, most of them, are just  a puppet, but just think if she would actually have to make a decision.    I wouldn't want her thinking & acting on my behalf.

• Agree 1

1 minute ago, KhunLA said:

If you didn't know who she was, or the job she is seeking, then watching that, you might think she was speaking to an elementary class (1-6 grade) on a school trip.

Hopefully talking down so not to confuse the wee ones, instead of just being the confusing word salad speaker that she is.  Hard to believe she even understands what she is trying to convey.

BUT ... she is up for leader of what some consider the most powerful & influential country on the planet, and to be honest, that's just plain scary.

OK, we all know she / they are, most of them, are just  a puppet, but just think if she would actually have to make a decision.    I wouldn't want her thinking & acting on my behalf.

CBA myself but feel welcome to swap out 'she' for 'he'........!

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, Will B Good said:

not so much without it being edited.

• Confused 1
  • Love It 1

2 hours ago, KhunLA said:

I have disagreed with you and not thought much of it in the past 

Ignore you now as this is a childish attack with no substance.

Have a nice life but hopefully not the short term 

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Haha 1

18 hours ago, Danderman123 said:

Trump gave away Afghanistan while he was president. 

No, Trump wanted to maintain the base, the embassy and the billions of dollars' worth of weapons Biden flushed down the toilet, along with the thirteen American lives Biden lied about. 

But, yeah, you can pretend it was Trump's fault, just like you pretended the Iraq pull-out was Bush's fault. 

On 8/27/2024 at 10:11 AM, Roo Island said:

And lost the popular vote

Which did not matter.

But true yes. 

In a way that made it even sweeter to see Hilary have the door shoved in her face. 

Would be nice if it happens again this way with Kamala.

The posters in USA have closed off most MAGA and this is a very strong change

After the Biden debate he truely beieved and this read true on most posters responses in any articals

Left town now We are not going bach.

Edited by earlinclaifornia

3 minutes ago, Cameroni said:

Which did not matter.

But true yes. 

In a way that made it even sweeter to see Hilary have the door shoved in her face. 

Would be nice if it happens again this way with Kamala.

And why is it always assumed that if the popular vote mattered, the campaigning would not change? 

1 minute ago, Yellowtail said:

And why is it always assumed that if the popular vote mattered, the campaigning would not change? 

Fair point. I suspect Harris' team will have learnt from that mistake. No wonder both are focusing on the swing states.

1 hour ago, earlinclaifornia said:

The posters in USA have closed off most MAGA and this is a very strong change

After the Biden debate he truely beieved and this read true on most posters responses in any articals

Left town now We are not going bach.

Can someone translate this? 

6 minutes ago, TedG said:

Trump gave away Afghanistan?  Really?  

No doubt there are hundreds of leftist articles blaming Trump. 

Remember how Obama blames Bush for the mess Obama made of Iraq, and the papers all ran with it. 

Biden canceled virtually every Trump policy, but (like Obama) his hands were tied when it came to Afghanistan. Liars. 

Hey, nice to see Kamala talking about building the wall now, what's that about? 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Yellowtail said:

No doubt there are hundreds of leftist articles blaming Trump. 

Remember how Obama blames Bush for the mess Obama made of Iraq, and the papers all ran with it. 

Biden canceled virtually every Trump policy, but (like Obama) his hands were tied when it came to Afghanistan. Liars. 

Hey, nice to see Kamala talking about building the wall now, what's that about? 

Biden’s hands were tired on the boarder until he read the polls

The dems in the states hands were tied on getting kids back to school until they read the polls.

Harris has no idea about anything.