Obama Endorses Harris: A Unified Democratic Front

Social Media

9 minutes ago, stoner said:

you're saying trump cannot step down from the nomination ? i was unaware that was how it was set up. you learn something every day. thanks.

enough with your mirror talk about cults ok. you are no different than those you proclaim about. 

Enough of your fuzzy use of language.

No I am not saying ‘Trump can’t step down’ not implying that is how ‘it’s set up’.

Trump will not step down, and the Republicans will not separate themselves from Trump.

Hence the cult, recently referred to by no other than Elon Musk, so not something of my own imagination.

I’ll pass on your personal attack. 

Edited by Chomper Higgot

1 minute ago, Chomper Higgot said:

Enough of your fuzzy use of language.

No I am not saying ‘Trump can’t step down’ not implying that is how ‘it’s set up’.

Trump will not step down, and the Republicans will not separate themselves from Trump.

Hence the cult, recently referred to by no other than Elon Musk, so not something of my own imagination.

I’ll pass on your personal attack. reality is you and democrats like you are the same as the republicans you call cult members. you just don't like me pointing it out. you share many of the traits you say cult members have. not an attack just reality. 

fuzzy use i learned from you. personal attack was none the sort.

reality is you and democrats like you are the same as the republicans you call cult members. you just don't like me pointing it out. you share many of the traits you say cult members have. not an attack just reality. 

you also literally said they don't have the same opportunity as the dems had. which of course they do. you just inject your personal position about it into the mix. 

• Like 1
  • Confused 3

Just now, stoner said:

no its not. they are moths to a flame. like cult members when they break out the kool aid. 

yum. 

this is your opinion. remember when biden wouldn't step down ? same could be done with trump by his party. 

Moths to a flame?

I’m shocked to learn opinions I post are my own.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Chomper Higgot said:

Oh you mean Democrats support the Democrat Party and will gladly back an alternative Democrat Candidate.

OK.

So not a cult then.

Yeah, they'll do anything they're told. 

• Thumbs Up 1

1 hour ago, Chomper Higgot said:

Oh you mean Democrats support the Democrat Party and will gladly back an alternative Democrat Candidate.

OK.

So not a cult then.

you mean with the speed how quickly they fell in line. the nail that stands up gets hammered down concept. 

• Like 1
  • Confused 2

DEI loves DEI.

What a shock.

Politics devolved to supporting people based on race instead of ability. Obama can see Harris is clueless but he stays quiet. Why?

MLK would be turning in his grave.

• Like 1
  • Sad 2
  • Haha 1

8 hours ago, Yellowtail said:

Yes, with the left, the ends always justify the means. 

Democracy can be circumvented if it means the left maintains power. 

As in storming the Capitol to stop the certification of the election result?

• Thumbs Up 1

9 hours ago, stoner said:

you mean with the speed how quickly they fell in line. the nail that stands up gets hammered down concept. 

I don’t recall even seeing a hammer, let alone getting ‘hammered down’.

Are you making stuff up?

• Like 1
  • Love It 1

18 minutes ago, Tug said:

How so Jonny?she was a DA the AG for California the senator for California then the vice president that’s some chops Jonny boy.No trumpy on the otherhand was born a trust fund baby…….then there’s the selfless patriotic move by President Biden to give it up and endorse Harris.The absolute brilliance of that is the dems keep the incumbency the bulley pulpit the campaign machine in place + the funds…..that’s a list brilliant !!!period all stop 🛑 

selfless patriotic move, you must be some kind of a special idiot, he was forced out, don't need to candy coat it, should have been gone a long time ago.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

1 hour ago, Chomper Higgot said:

I don’t recall even seeing a hammer, let alone getting ‘hammered down’.

Are you making stuff up?

na you get hammered down on this forum quite often though. 

28 minutes ago, herfiehandbag said:

Possibly, perhaps probably, but we will have to put up with months of whining, moaning, claims that he was robbed, cheated etc etc before he finally waddles of to his meeting with destiny in a variety of courtrooms.

I’m not so sure,if god willing Harris wins and I think she will after what trump has done to women the right to vote and his rhetoric.my feeling is after trump loses he will have to put up or shut up on his election lies.if not she will lock him up!

26 minutes ago, flexomike said:

selfless patriotic move, you must be some kind of a special idiot, he was forced out, don't need to candy coat it, should have been gone a long time ago.

Naa he could have rode it out but he knew it was time,you sir are some kind of special ( person) if you can’t see the strategic genius of Biden endorsing Harris this late in the campaign absolutely brilliant and trump got played big time!he he he

Edited by Tug
  • Haha 1
  • Agree 1

23 minutes ago, earlinclaifornia said:

Did Fox mention 1.1 million new donators in the first 24 hours. Thought so

I understand Biden being forced out is a touchy subject.

• Confused 2
  • Haha 2