Thai Girl is almost perfect but are these serious problems?

2 minutes ago, Lacessit said:

Virgins are unnecessary, all that's needed is women with the sense to insist on condoms.

....I assume men are too stupid or too carried away to insist....555

• Haha 1

22 minutes ago, Lacessit said:

Virgins are unnecessary, all that's needed is women with the sense to insist on condoms.

"Virgins are unnecessary..."
Even virgins have can herpes as it is passed on by skin contact.

Condoms lower the risk, but they don't provide complete protection because they might not cover all the skin that has herpes sores or active viruses. 

• Thumbs Up 1

27 minutes ago, NowNow said:

Actually you are wrong. But hardly a surprise reading such things here. I knew an eighteen year old who also didn't ask. She also bought gifts and would pay for meals sometimes. It's different when the girl actually likes you.

"It's different when the girl actually likes you".

...and has a job, sponsor, comes from money or still lives at home with that money...how else do they survive?  

"She also bought gifts and would pay for meals sometimes".

Where did she get the money from to treat you? 

Edited by Liverpool Lou
  • Sad 1

2 minutes ago, Upnotover said:

I fail to understand why people ask questions back to the OP about the imaginary tale. 

It's to point out that the horsecrap of whoever wrote the OP is glaringly obvious - someone will be watching to see the reactions to their thread.

• Thumbs Up 1

13 minutes ago, Liverpool Lou said:

Likely from Mr Ukraine.. the fella that (she thinks) gave her herpes !

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Liverpool Lou said:

"It's different when the girl actually likes you".

...and has a job, sponsor, comes from money or still lives at home with that money...how else do they survive?  

She worked in a restaurant and lived alone.  Rent was 2,000 baht per month. Teddy bear, flowers etc

It's different when the girl actually likes you...

1 hour ago, Ralf001 said:

Likely from Mr Ukraine.. the fella that (she thinks) gave her herpes !

It's not yet even a two page thread, yet you are unable to follow the discussion. Impressive.

Nothing brings two people more together than genital herpes. Now if she ignores your signs of affection is not great, BUT does she ignore your genital herpes? Do you help eachother relieve the symptoms? Do you share the anti-virals? 

Does she scratch your itchy genitals and remove the scabs?

If she does, that is love.

• Haha 2

6 hours ago, scubascuba3 said:

That's what they tell guys but I've always found them warm and affectionate to me

For how long? 

One hour? 

58 minutes ago, Ralf001 said:

These types of girls have more than one John.. It could be her !

If he's not paying, he's not a John. Are you going to go for a triplet?

• Confused 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

12 hours ago, Cameroni said:

Okay, so I'm in a relationship with a 24 year old beautiful, slim Thai girl who never asks for money, living together for 11 months now. She is funny and does a good job of communicating, in the bedroom she does okay. Now a couple of things, before me she had 2 relationships, according to her, one with a prostitute using Ukrainian, who gave her genital herpes. Which, though I've never in my life had an STD, I now have as well. Not great. But anyway, it is what is. Now, the odd thing about this girl, she is like an island to herself. What I mean is, all those normal relationship things, watching a movie together, she never does. She literally never sits on the couch with me, she watches her own youtube films on the laptop. She was raised by her grandmother and she never learned being affectionate, these evening cuddles, she doesn't really like that. She kind of does it for me, but you can tell it's just not her thing.

One part of me says, this girl is drop dead gorgeous, funny, good in the bedroom and doesn't ask you for money, give this a shot. The other says, her lack of physical affection and "do her own thing" attitude will be serious problems. What do you think is the best course of action here?

best course of action is wait and see

but not telling about the herpes is a red flag

Edited by tgw
  • Thanks 1

8 hours ago, scubascuba3 said:

How does she earn money? cold usually means doesn't really like you

She was a law student and worked in a factory. But after she moved in with me she did not have to work. I also considered if she does not like me, but bear in mind I have not been asked for money by her. In addition  she shows signs of jealousy. After I asked about her past she revealed her father died and she grew up with her grandmother, he mother was mostly absent. So she never experienced physical intimacy from parents. I think her being disinclined to physical affection is due to this.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

1 minute ago, Cameroni said:

I think her being disinclined to physical affection is due to this.

Have you been circumcised? .......Just a joke from another thread...555

• Haha 2

8 hours ago, motdaeng said:

a 24 year old beautiful thai girl who never ask for any money ... most likely doesn't exist!

how much money do you give her every month? 

I've never experienced this either. It does exist though, as I found out. I used to give her 2000 Baht per week at the beginning, but since I saw that she sent the money straight to her mother I stopped giving her anything, only the odd 200 or 300 to pay for her mobile phone. I also order some clothes or other gifts on Lazada for her now and then. She basically has all she needs. I told her I lost my job and and can't give her 2000 Baht. This was 7 months ago and not only did she just accept it, she never asked for money and did not leave. She may say I feel like ice cream, then I go get some. But she's really a decent girl, she just got unlucky she hooked up with this debauched Ukrainian.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Haha 1

7 hours ago, fredwiggy said:

Cold usually means she grew up in an environment without affection, especially from her father. Being close is a normal human pleasure, enjoyed by most everyone. Touch is the best way to spread your love with someone you care about. Without it the relationship falters. People can go on in relationships for years without being close for financial reasons or fear of being treated badly by the next one, but if this isn't what you need from a woman, and you aren't willing to put the time in for a change, let her go and find another one that will give you what you need. She surely might like him, and feel comfortable with him, but can't bring herself to do what he needs because of the stunted childhood life. She can be taught the power of touch, but it will take patience and time.

Just like an animal that has been abused, it can learn to trust and accept love. My own girlfriend here now was never hugged by her father, told he loves her, or that he's proud of her, along with her mom, and her husband wasn't affectionate unless he wanted sex, and it took her awhile to reciprocate hugs. To this day it's still not "natural" to her, but the longer I hold her the more she warms to it. It can happen, but you'll have to have patience. The more you try and be close, the more she might like it instead of just doing it because she knows you like it.

This is by far the most thoughtful and best reply I've gotten. Thanks a lot. I think it hits the situation on the nail exactly. There is definitely something wrong with her emotional development. She keeps asking me every two weeks "Are you bored with me?" "Do you like me"? Which is so odd. We're living together for almost a year. How could I not like her?

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Agree 1

6 minutes ago, Cameroni said:

I've never experienced this either. It does exist though, as I found out. I used to give her 2000 Baht per week at the beginning, but since I saw that she sent the money straight to her mother I stopped giving her anything, only the odd 200 or 300 to pay for her mobile phone. I also order some clothes or other gifts on Lazada for her now and then. She basically has all she needs. I told her I lost my job and and can't give her 2000 Baht. This was 7 months ago and not only did she just accept it, she never asked for money and did not leave. She may say I feel like ice cream, then I go get some. But she's really a decent girl, she just got unlucky she hooked up with this debauched Ukrainian.

Honesty is always the best policy in any relationship. Telling her you lost your job leaves her thinking where does he get his money. Unless you already told her you have a substantial savings. If you're staying here as an expat, as you haven't mentioned your age, you need money coming in or deposited in the bank. Women here know all about expats and how we get our money. Gossip is a countrywide sport here. None of anyone's business besides you and her. If you want to stay with her, she will ask questions.

Edited by fredwiggy

6 hours ago, OneMoreFarang said:

Why are you together with her? Is beautiful and she does not want money good enough for you?

Obviously, we are all attracted to beautiful girls. And maybe we spend a few days together with her showing everyone around us what a beautiful girl we have, like, she is beautiful, and this makes me the great guy. Yeah, sure.

But then? At least for me, to fall in love with a girl, there must be cuddling, and kisses and I miss you (not only the words).

IMHO you used the wrong criteria for a girlfriend.

In Thailand there are so many beautiful girls. I think that 1 - 10 scale is in general stupid, but let's use it this time. Does it really make sense to look for a girl who is a 9 or 10 and ignore the rest? Or does it make more sense to decide she must be at least a 7 and must be compatible in many other ways?

I would be lying if I didn't say it's because she's so attractive. I have people in the street when we go out come up to me and tell me what a great body she has, she's 168 cm, super slim and very pretty. But it's not just that, she's really easy going, does her thing, let's me do my thing, she's just very user friendly, never fusses with money, she's funny, okay in bed. She seems to have a good character overall.

I'm like you though, cuddling, kissing, all this is very important to me, but it's totally unimportant to her. And she knows she's very hot, so she can't walk by a mirror and takes constant photos of herself, she is highly focused on herself. This kind of bothers me. But I don't see it as a dealbreaker yet. 

Overall I think you're right though, it would be foolish to just look at looks. I just have not found a major in her character, apart from the lack of inclination for physical affection.

• Like 1