Thai Girl is almost perfect but are these serious problems?

Okay, so I'm in a relationship with a 24 year old beautiful, slim Thai girl who never asks for money

Those types are normally running up a bill , have you checked under her pillow to see if she is secretly keeping a diary recording all types of sexual activity with dates and times , better to go on the Pay As You Go method than end up with huge invoice 

• Confused 1
  • Haha 1

On 7/28/2024 at 11:56 PM, Cameroni said:

"in the bedroom she does okay" then "good in the bedroom"; which is it?  😆 

The other stuff about her not being affectionate means you are her new "job" now and she is not "into" you.  Do you think that is a death knell for a relationship?  BINGO!

Edited by Sheist
  • Haha 1

On 7/28/2024 at 11:56 PM, Cameroni said:

Okay, so I'm in a relationship with a 24 year old beautiful, slim Thai girl who never asks for money, living together for 11 months now. She is funny and does a good job of communicating, in the bedroom she does okay. Now a couple of things, before me she had 2 relationships, according to her, one with a prostitute using Ukrainian, who gave her genital herpes. Which, though I've never in my life had an STD, I now have as well. Not great. But anyway, it is what is. Now, the odd thing about this girl, she is like an island to herself. What I mean is, all those normal relationship things, watching a movie together, she never does. She literally never sits on the couch with me, she watches her own youtube films on the laptop. She was raised by her grandmother and she never learned being affectionate, these evening cuddles, she doesn't really like that. She kind of does it for me, but you can tell it's just not her thing.

One part of me says, this girl is drop dead gorgeous, funny, good in the bedroom and doesn't ask you for money, give this a shot. The other says, her lack of physical affection and "do her own thing" attitude will be serious problems. What do you think is the best course of action here?

You should not ask this community but HER and sort it with HER by talking !

On 7/29/2024 at 12:06 AM, AnotherOneHere said:

I would say never respond to a guy with a new account in his relationship threads because you are feeding a troll. 😁

I  would ask the poster 'how perfect are you?'

On 7/29/2024 at 2:50 PM, Lacessit said:

Any woman who gave me a STD would be out the door in the blink of an eye, and I don't care how beautiful she is.

Do you wear a condom? If not you can't complain, IMO. Assuming you are talking about casual sex, and not your wife.

2 minutes ago, thaibeachlovers said:

Do you wear a condom? If not you can't complain, IMO. Assuming you are talking about casual sex, and not your wife.

I have posted multiple times I have only had unprotected sex in Thailand with my GF, and that was after knowing her for two years.

Absolutely stupid not to wear a condom in Thailand for anything else, STD's are abundant, including ones that are antibiotic resistant.

Did OP say his age.   How much experience do you have?   A guy should know a keeper when he finds one.   Swallow? 3 holes fair game, cooks, cleans, multi?

• Sad 2

When I was young my father said
'Son I have something to say'
And what he told me I'll never forget
Until my dying days

He said son you are a bachelor boy
And that's the way to stay......
  • Haha 1

There is HSV 1&2.  1 had traditional been called cold sores in the mouth area.  Most tests don't differentiate 1&2. There is a test available here in the US that tells you 1&2.  

All the oral sex and now the preferred locations of these aliments isn't so fixed. 

Some people shrug off having and sharing HSV 1 and even 2.    Most people get HSV1 before puberty from non sexual contact.   Grandma kisses, sharing drinks with friends, etc.   

For some women an outbreak can be excruciatingly painful.   All STD's and ,HSV were a big concern when I became single a decade ago.    I spent some dough getting tested and paying for women to get tested.   Lots of clean non promiscuous women in Thailand.  

16 hours ago, Elkski said:

Did OP say his age.   How much experience do you have?   A guy should know a keeper when he finds one.   Swallow? 3 holes fair game, cooks, cleans, multi?

What's "multi"? 

8 hours ago, Elkski said:

There is HSV 1&2.  1 had traditional been called cold sores in the mouth area.  Most tests don't differentiate 1&2. There is a test available here in the US that tells you 1&2.  

All the oral sex and now the preferred locations of these aliments isn't so fixed. 

Some people shrug off having and sharing HSV 1 and even 2.    Most people get HSV1 before puberty from non sexual contact.   Grandma kisses, sharing drinks with friends, etc.   

For some women an outbreak can be excruciatingly painful.   All STD's and ,HSV were a big concern when I became single a decade ago.    I spent some dough getting tested and paying for women to get tested.   Lots of clean non promiscuous women in Thailand.  

You'd think HSV2 is nothing. It only flares up now and then. But when it does you can't have sex for 8 days. Or longer. It's a major annoyance when it happens. Testing is the way to go. 

19 hours ago, Lacessit said:

I have posted multiple times I have only had unprotected sex in Thailand with my GF, and that was after knowing her for two years.

Absolutely stupid not to wear a condom in Thailand for anything else, STD's are abundant, including ones that are antibiotic resistant.

In hindsight I'd have to agree. Though I'm not sure what's worse, type 2 or wearing condoms. 

4 hours ago, Cameroni said:

You'd think HSV2 is nothing. It only flares up now and then. But when it does you can't have sex for 8 days. Or longer. It's a major annoyance when it happens. Testing is the way to go. 

Yes HSV 1 and or 2 can be on genitals and flare up 1 times or often with different people.   I absolutely think it's serious but I've heard several people say it's no big deal and that they don't even tell new sex partners.   

20 minutes ago, Elkski said:

Yes HSV 1 and or 2 can be on genitals and flare up 1 times or often with different people.   I absolutely think it's serious but I've heard several people say it's no big deal and that they don't even tell new sex partners.   

Wow... what scumbags. Even the girls I dated on Tinder would tell me I should wear a condom and if not, we should get tested together. Sure they were scared about me, but they also admitted they were unsafe with some people.

That is what normal and decent people would do.

Apparently not the OP's super hot girl.

On 7/29/2024 at 9:50 AM, Lacessit said:

Any woman who gave me a STD would be out the door in the blink of an eye, and I don't care how beautiful she is.

If your woman gave you herpes, you would promptly walk out and pass it on to another? It's not the clap that you can quickly cure. If you've both got it, that's more reason to stay together LOL.

• Haha 1

48 minutes ago, Elkski said:

You're probably talking about yourself as it's not something that most people would openly discuss, let alone several people.

• Sad 1

1 hour ago, JensenZ said:

You're probably talking about yourself as it's not something that most people would openly discuss, let alone several people.

Nope I speak the truth.  First hand knowledge as shared by at least 3  people.  

14 hours ago, Celsius said:

Wow... what scumbags. Even the girls I dated on Tinder would tell me I should wear a condom and if not, we should get tested together. Sure they were scared about me, but they also admitted they were unsafe with some people.

That is what normal and decent people would do.

Apparently not the OP's super hot girl.

She didn't know she had Herpes Type 2, she had no idea it existed and no idea the Ukrainian gave it to her.