Tommy arrested again

2 hours ago, BobBKK said:

Don't go to Luton? 

Don't go to southport either      Mass stabbing today 8 wounded including kids,    No details of the knifeman but the lack of a description, the calls for calm, and the warnings of the negative consequences of speculation ( due entirely to no details being available)  tells us a lot 

• Like 2

3 hours ago, BobBKK said:

Tommy (not his real name) is a felon with many convictions and a right-wing nutter. He was told by the Court not to show the video - he chose to do so. I hope he goes away for a long time.

Exactly Bob BKK

I agree with you and promote and increase the immigration into Britain.

It helps the economy 

Your a smart man Bob 

• Like 1
  • Sad 5

22 minutes ago, Bday Prang said:

Don't go to southport either      Mass stabbing today 8 wounded including kids,    No details of the knifeman but the lack of a description, the calls for calm, and the warnings of the negative consequences of speculation ( due entirely to no details being available)  tells us a lot 

Perpetrator was 17 years old  and its "not thought to be terrorist related at this time " (it never is)      So  he won't be contributing to  any of the fictional benefits that some idiot trolls seem to think  they bring, but on the plus side , if one can describe it as that, he wont be claiming any more universal credit once they bang him up

12 hours ago, Ralf001 said:

Tells my old mate Tommy like to tell lies, likely to fuel his incitement to hatred speaches.

image.png.723e28a06693b8ba60b4023819a7786a.png

It is naive to think that is all that goes on in a Mosque,     26  or 46  its still too many   and  evidence that there are too many muslims.   anyway that was only page 1    how many more on page 2 ?

Edited by Bday Prang
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, BobBKK said:

Tommy (not his real name) is a felon with many convictions and a right-wing nutter. He was told by the Court not to show the video - he chose to do so. I hope he goes away for a long time.

Do you know what the film was about.?  If you did you might think differently,  Or you would, if you were capable for thinking for yourself

• Like 2

15 hours ago, mstevens said:

It should be Sir Tommy. He's a guy who truly loves his country and wants the best for it. Shameful what has happened to him.

Did you donate? You should. Make him happier and richer, that is all he cares about.

• Sad 1

1 hour ago, Bday Prang said:

I believe he has fled the UK by the way

If Tommy has more sense, he would head to Thailand and enjoy his life away from all the grief and wokeology in the UK.

• Thumbs Up 1

they have now "revealed" that the 17 year old knifeman was "living locally" but originally from cardiff my money is on him originating from a bit further afield.  But that is the kind of vague rubbish the media put out to keep the lid on these things whilst the, by now, very well worn "mental health excuse" is edited to allow for yet another name change, there probably isn't a box for "religion"  but its not really needed as it never changes 

Nice little earner for the publicly funded English lefty  lawyer he will be appointed  , and we can all rest assured that his asylum claim will be already heading to the front of the queue  as part of his rehabilitation

Apparently, even though, surprise surprise , the media are playing down any terrorist links or motivation, a police spokesman has confirmed that anti terrorism officers are on the scene and are "providing support"

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Agree 1

5 hours ago, josephbloggs said:

Did you donate? You should. Make him happier and richer, that is all he cares about.

Yeah the mercenary bastard, thank god there is nobody else like that in the world.  

10 hours ago, georgegeorgia said:

Exactly Bob BKK

I agree with you and promote and increase the immigration into Britain.

It helps the economy 

Your a smart man Bob 

And you're a <deleted> idiot 

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Kinok Farang said:

My Thai missus has a British pp.

My Brit mate has an Aussie pp.

So your wife is British and Yaxley Lennon is Irish. She can be a British patriot but he is a foreign scammer, no different to those other non brits he whips up hatred towards. 

• Like 1
  • Confused 2

On 7/29/2024 at 4:38 AM, Will B Good said:

Throw the key away and declare a bank holiday

Absolutely and I'm reading the media who have stated he has fled the UK using his foreign passport in the last 24 hours

Needs an extensive stretch

Blokes a weapons grade nutter

Edited by Chivas
  • Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Agree 1

On 7/29/2024 at 11:31 AM, Kinok Farang said:

Also a nice little point Tommy came with was that when he was growing up in Luton there was 1 mosque. Today there is 45 and counting.

What does this tell us?

It tells me that Muslims are far more religious than Christians.

• Sad 1
  • Haha 1

10 minutes ago, Chivas said:

Absolutely and I'm reading the media who have stated he has fled the UK using his foreign passport in the last 24 hours

Needs an extensive stretch

Blokes a weapons grade nutter

Disobeying court orders and fleeing justice are serious crimes, for whatever reason. He will have been well aware of this. 

No doubt he will plead persecution and apply for asylum on foreign shores. How ironic, 

9 minutes ago, billd766 said:

It tells me that Muslims are far more religious than Christians.

And a mosque can be anywhere that offers daily prayer. It doesn't have to be a large building necessarily. 

Edited by Baht Simpson
  • Thumbs Up 1

27 minutes ago, Baht Simpson said:

Disobeying court orders and fleeing justice are serious crimes, for whatever reason. He will have been well aware of this. 

No doubt he will plead persecution and apply for asylum on foreign shores. How ironic, 

Rwanda maybe?

3 hours ago, Kinok Farang said:

Who are you trying to kid.

You know very well that this horrendous crime is only ever done by one group of barbaric animals.

The very ones that TR speaks up against.

Try googling another Thomas - "Thomas Hamilton".  Making political capital out of evil is very poor taste.

• Thanks 1
  • Agree 1

3 hours ago, proton said:

The number of mosques is another thing they lie about, some sites claim Leicester only has 35, when the actual number is 77.

Who is they?

Just counted them on Google maps.....67.....hard to lie about it when they are all there to see.

• Like 1