Southport Stabbing: Child Killed and Several Injured in Taylor Swift-Themed Workshop Attack

Social Media

8 hours ago, Pickwick said:

The horrific murders of young girls in Southport have moved the entire nation. Our thoughts and prayers are with the victims and their families.

Muslim Council of Britain, 30 July.

Do they say that when the perpetrator was indisputably Muslim?

• Confused 3
  • Sad 1
  • Haha 1

10 minutes ago, Chomper Higgot said:

Hope springs eternal.

For now shall we go with the actual credible reports?!

All I have seen is that he is a harmless choir boy who went to a christian church, along with photos that show him as a 10-12 year old who wouldn't harm a fly.   There seems to be a bit of a gap between what he was like then and the "alleged" child killing monster he became.   I just can't imagine why people would still be speculating with "credible reports" out there so would be appreciated if you could provide a link.   

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, James105 said:

I was under the impression that the trigger for the riots was an asian man turning up to a peaceful vigil with a knife who was apprehended by the police.   Are you saying that this was Nigel Farage in some kind of disguise?  If so I agree that is disgraceful behaviour.  

Anyway, maybe in your bubble everything is fine but outside of there let me give you the lowdown of why people are a little bit angry.   There was a massacre at a kids dance class where 3 little girls were killed.   Starmers response is to come down hard on the imaginary "far right" as an excuse to impose authoritarian measures rather than look at the cause of why people are a little bit angry, which is that 3 little girls were murdered.   

Link to the trigger you refer to.

Nothing at all imaginary about the far right.

People are very right to be angry, but they have no right to take the law into their own hands and absolutely no right to violently attack a totally innocent community.

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, youreavinalaff said:

I don't recall seeing any confirmation of the suspect's religion.

That didn’t bother you when the baseless allegations against Muslims were being thrown about.

I’ve already linked a credible report on the involvement with a local church.

Edited by Chomper Higgot
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

40 minutes ago, Katatonica said:

Explain why then. He is of Rwandan family, what has been in the news lately about Rwanda?

What?

Here’s a better idea, you provide some credible evidence to back your utterly bizarre speculation.

• Confused 1

43 minutes ago, Chomper Higgot said:

Link to the trigger you refer to.

Nothing at all imaginary about the far right.

People are very right to be angry, but they have no right to take the law into their own hands and absolutely no right to violently attack a totally innocent community.

Are the far right in the room with you now?  Blink twice if so.   

• Haha 1

12 minutes ago, James105 said:

Are the far right in the room with you now?  Blink twice if so.   

As in, provide a link to back your assertion, refer below:

1 hour ago, James105 said:

was under the impression that the trigger for the riots was an asian man turning up to a peaceful vigil with a knife who was apprehended by the police. 

2 hours ago, Chomper Higgot said:

The perpetrator is a Christian.

Hardly normal behaviour for a Christian, he must have been radicalized ,  I always wondered what went on at sunday school,   

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Bday Prang said:

Hardly normal behaviour for a Christian, he must have been radicalized ,  I always wondered what went on at sunday school,   

Perhaps just a nutter who envied other kids. His PC/LT investigation will probably find out one way or another..🤗

2 hours ago, James105 said:

I was under the impression that the trigger for the riots was an asian man turning up to a peaceful vigil with a knife who was apprehended by the police.   Are you saying that this was Nigel Farage in some kind of disguise?  If so I agree that is disgraceful behaviour.  

Somebody posted a comment with a picture regarding that on page 3 of this thread  there was a report in the independant too

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/crime/southport-attack-riot-police-b2588512.html

To my knowledge it has not even been mentioned in the news, It hardly  receives any prominence in the linked article which I think is a little unusual

Edited by Bday Prang

6 hours ago, johnnybangkok said:

but religious nuts usually don't take it out on children.

Really ?  Time to open your eyes, all  children are in the sights of the various  religions from the minute they are born. The brainwashing starts in earnest when they capable of reading writing and talking.  It absolutely  has to take place while they are relatively young, imagine the difficulties convincing people of all  those ridiculous  fairy stories  once  they have grown up, 

Have you never heard of the special religious schools (madrasa)  were they drill the koran into kids day after day   Or the kids forced to attend sunday school every single week  

Or the boko haram mass kidnappings in nigeria where kids were abducted en masse to prevent girls being educated.

Kids are always regarded as a legitimate target by religions one way or the other  and unlike the idiot who posted the laughing emoji I can't see the funny side 

Edited by Bday Prang
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Bday Prang said:

Really ?  Time to open your eyes, all  children are in the sights of the various  religions from the minute they are born. The brainwashing starts in earnest when they capable of reading writing and talking.  It absolutely  has to take place while they are relatively young, imagine the difficulties convincing people of all  those ridiculous  fairy stories  once  they have grown up, 

Have you never heard of the special religious schools (madrasa)  were they drill the koran into kids day after day   Or the kids forced to attend sunday school every single week  

Or the boko haram mass kidnappings in nigeria where kids were abducted en masse to prevent girls being educated.

Kids are always regarded as a legitimate target by religions one way or the other 

Single biggest crime committed by any society is that it allows religious schools to exist

• Thanks 1
  • Agree 1

Just now, Will B Good said:

Single biggest crime committed by any society is that it allows religious schools to exist

Then the second biggest must be allowing  (actually its  mandating) that is is taught in schools at all

4 minutes ago, Bday Prang said:

Then the second biggest must be allowing  (actually its  mandating) that is is taught in schools at all

Could not agree more....makes my blood boil that kids are allowed to be indoctrinated in this fashion.

• Thanks 1

All protestors have now been warned that "the authorities are watching you" following Starmers latest brainwave to now roll out facial recognition across the entire UK. ( an opportunity he was never going to miss)  To protect us all from the far right extremists of course.

Currently every other word coming out of the mouths of politicians is "far right" as they continue to push their narrative to the limit.  The events that caused all these incidents seem to have been forgotten, but that was always the intention.

They can continue to blame who ever they want for as long as they want, but until our spineless politicians accept and deal with the fact that people have had enough, and stop their pathetic attempts to label any one who disagrees with their warped view of reality as "extreme right wing" these problems are going nowhere.   

He can forge whatever "partnerships" he wants between the various incompetent neighbouring  police forces, It might even make their mass tactical withdrawals more entertaining (a bit like a fancy dress relay race) but as long as he keeps insulting the electorate, with holding relevant information from the public in an attempt to micro manage their emotions, and continues to flatly refuse to address peoples concerns whether perceived or genuine we are heading for trouble. 

A full blown riot can start from nowhere literally in seconds and can last literally for days, as anybody who was around in the 80's will remember, all the CCTV in the world wont make any difference.  It may well be Far right thugs that start it but that will be little consolation if ones house is burned down

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

8 minutes ago, Will B Good said:

Seriously?

Heard it from starmers mouth myself this morning on the news.   Its always been on the agenda, but this has become a perfect opportunity for him to roll it out which he won't want to waste

Edited by Bday Prang

4 hours ago, youreavinalaff said:

He was diagnosed sometime ago with autism spectrum disorder. He was known to doctors, health professionals and social services.

Generally he would stay home as a recluse. He also appears to have missed out on or refused treatment. Seems he just flipped. 

Oh, that\s all right then, he's forgiven......not.

28 minutes ago, Will B Good said:

Seriously?

It's for your safety.  The far right are no joke and without these measures the far right will... erm... well, I don't know exactly, but they have started to round them up as you can see from these images.   I'm sure they are much more dangerous than they look as the far right are sneaky like that, and the PM would not have devoted most of his press conference talking about dangerous thugs like these rather than the 3 innocent girls that were brutally murdered if that was not the case.  

image.png.662329fa8761e6922e3ea17ffd920859.png

image.png.15ed999ea21e2ac912e6899a24a37775.png

Edited by James105

3 hours ago, transam said:

Perhaps just a nutter who envied other kids. 

The first time I have ever agreed with transam!

His PC/LT investigation will probably find out one way or another..🤗

....although I don't know what this means.