Southport Stabbing: Child Killed and Several Injured in Taylor Swift-Themed Workshop Attack

Social Media

9 minutes ago, Eloquent pilgrim said:

So, I take it that you approve of the female genital mutilation of 12 year old girls in the UK, and that you approve of honour killings, and the forced marriages of prepubescent schoolgirls to middle aged uncles in the UK. I wonder if you would give the same approval if it was happening in your own country ¯\_()_/¯

So now you are wandering off into complete baseless accusation.

Not because you have any reason to, not because it’s the topic of discussion.

There’s no logic to you doing so, there is not rationality to you doing so.

You just want to.

Blind perjorative accusations on your part.

Have a word with yourself.

• Agree 2

17 minutes ago, Chomper Higgot said:

So now you are wandering off into complete baseless accusation.

Not because you have any reason to, not because it’s the topic of discussion.

There’s no logic to you doing so, there is not rationality to you doing so.

You just want to.

Blind perjorative accusations on your part.

Have a word with yourself.

No, you have a word with yourself; you have been accusing me of an Islamophobic diatribe for abhorring certain practices pertaining to Islam, but now you refuse to defend the very practices that you say make me Islamophobic for criticising.

Time to fess up; you can’t have it both ways, either own your support for Islam, or understand that I have perfectly valid reasons for fearing it.

• Like 1

Just now, Eloquent pilgrim said:

No, you have a word with yourself; you have been accusing me of an Islamophobic diatribe for abhorring certain practices pertaining to Islam, but now you refuse to defend the very practices that you say make me Islamophobic for criticising.

Time to fess up; you can’t have it both ways, either own your support for Islam, or understand that I have perfectly valid reasons for fearing it.

I have called out your completely off topic Islamophobic diatribe and in doing so referenced the post in which you delivered it.

You have responded by listing a bunch of your other off topic Islamophobic issues and then accused me of supporting them.

Here’s a simple challenge for you, it will reveal whether or not you are making stuff up:

Produce any post from me in which I support or approve of any of these things, your accusation, now you back it up:

“So, I take it that you approve of the female genital mutilation of 12 year old girls in the UK, and that you approve of honour killings, and the forced marriages of prepubescent schoolgirls to middle aged uncles in the UK.”

• Agree 1

On 8/6/2024 at 3:51 AM, Eloquent pilgrim said:

I listed a very small percentage of the thousands of slaughters of thousands of innocent western civilians, perpetrated by Muslims as my reason for fearing Islam. I explained quite clearly that my fear is rationally based on these, and hundreds of other such events, and has nothing whatsoever to do with any phobia.

I did this in response to you accusing me of Islamophobia, but you have been so far indoctrinated by left wing media and your own moral grandstanding, that you refuse point blank to allow any discussion about the greatest ever threat to western civilisation; instead, like all left wing protagonists, you just squeal ‘Islamophobia’ like a flag waving campus  protester.

Within a day of the appalling slaughter of the 3 young girls, the focus had shifted to the riots and speculation about if he was a Muslim or not, as can be seen all over the many pages of comments on here; Mosques have been targeted in the riots, so to mention Islam is quite valid on this thread, and you are not the adjudicator on that, although your default position is to immediately close down any discussion about Islam.

These riots are about Islam in the UK, the killing of the 3 little girls was just the excuse to start; this is about 30 years of Pakistani grooming gangs being given licence by the left to commit thousands of sexual assaults and rapes of indigenous white girls. It is about the 30 (and counting) Sharia councils operating in the UK against UK law, promoting the female genital mutilation of 12 year old children, and the forced marriage of prepubescent schoolgirls to old men; but you wouldn’t know anything about that not living in England for the last 30 years, and only gleaning UK news from the Guardian, the BBC, or the Independent.

I live in England and I know nothing about this.

I'm not a lefty, as you call them, but I don't like people exaggerating for effect.

If you can prove what you've  said and the extents you are claiming, I'll take it on board.

42 minutes ago, Eloquent pilgrim said:

So, I take it that you approve of the female genital mutilation of 12 year old girls in the UK, and that you approve of honour killings, and the forced marriages of prepubescent schoolgirls to middle aged uncles in the UK. I wonder if you would give the same approval if it was happening in your own country ¯\_()_/¯

• Agree 2

8 minutes ago, Chomper Higgot said:

I have called out your completely off topic Islamophobic diatribe and in doing so referenced the post in which you delivered it.

You have responded by listing a bunch of your other off topic Islamophobic issues and then accused me of supporting them.

Here’s a simple challenge for you, it will reveal whether or not you are making stuff up:

Produce any post from me in which I support or approve of any of these things, your accusation, now you back it up:

“So, I take it that you approve of the female genital mutilation of 12 year old girls in the UK, and that you approve of honour killings, and the forced marriages of prepubescent schoolgirls to middle aged uncles in the UK.”

You have not to my knowledge, posted any comment either in support of, or against, any of the appalling practices of Islam that I find so abhorrent; so it begs the question as to why you have accused me of Islamophobia about 6 times for stating that these practices are vile, and are a violation of the human rights of children in the UK …. the only alternative I can think of is that you are simply trolling my comments because you cannot tolerate any criticism of Islam, even when it is entirely justified, as mine have been.

• Confused 1
  • Thanks 1

27 minutes ago, youreavinalaff said:

I live in England and I know nothing about this.

I'm not a lefty, as you call them, but I don't like people exaggerating for effect.

If you can prove what you've  said and the extents you are claiming, I'll take it on board.

Thanks for your reply; not sure where you live in the UK or what you are saying you are unaware of. So, just taking the female genital mutilation issue, because I have friends in the UK that are doctors and nurses and they often talk about this abuse.

You might be shocked by the numbers if you are unaware; and it must be remembered that a lot of these procedures carried out under the direction of any of the UK’s Sharia councils, are mostly kept secret, so the figures are probably much higher.

The link I am attaching is from the NHS website and safe to open

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&opi=89978449&url=https://digital.nhs.uk/data-and-information/publications/statistical/female-genital-mutilation/april-2021---march-2022&ved=2ahUKEwjam4jwruKHAxXNVkEAHQjcDXgQFnoECEEQAQ&usg=AOvVaw0zw2jfXWIasGvwwSyckNUK

32 minutes ago, Eloquent pilgrim said:

You have not to my knowledge, posted any comment either in support of, or against, any of the appalling practices of Islam that I find so abhorrent; so it begs the question as to why you have accused me of Islamophobia about 6 times for stating that these practices are vile, and are a violation of the human rights of children in the UK …. the only alternative I can think of is that you are simply trolling my comments because you cannot tolerate any criticism of Islam, even when it is entirely justified, as mine have been.

The fist question it begs is, why you accuse me of something that you now admit I have never posted any statement in support of?

The answer is, you had zero basis for doing so.

The next question it begs is why, when you have listed a set of abhorrent practices that are found in multiple cultures do you list these in your off topic Islam issue? 
These practices are found in some cultures that follow Islam, some cultures that follow Christianity, some cultures that follow other religions.

And, they have absolutely nothing to do with the heinous murder of three children which is the topic of discussion.

So no, you are correct, I have never supported these abhorrent practices.

And they are not limited to Islam.

So back at you.

Stop digging.

Edited by Chomper Higgot
  • Confused 2
  • Agree 1

1 hour ago, Chomper Higgot said:

It’s meant to sound like you responding to the the heinous murder of three children by reaching for your Islam/Muslim thing.

If it doesn’t sound like that then I apologize.

——-

The rest of your post is a non sequitur, and yet more evidence of you engaging in the off topic issues you have.

You won't answer him because any answer would go against the religion you protect, you are, same ol', same ol'.............:coffee1:

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, Chomper Higgot said:

Oh you’re back I see.

I never left, I like pointing out the excuses you make for the religion/foreigners you support, and your regular trashing of the UK.......🤔

• Thumbs Up 1

4 minutes ago, transam said:

I never left, I like pointing out the excuses you make for the religion/foreigners you support, and your regular trashing of the UK.......🤔

All in your own head.

Please bother someone who cares.

Edited by Chomper Higgot
  • Confused 2

49 minutes ago, Chomper Higgot said:

All in your own head.

Please bother someone who cares.

But 'you' bother the ones who care about the UK.......🤔

Your type created the problem, the "Bring 'em all in, give them housing" brigade, then when it doesn't work, blame it all on the Tory's..........🤣

• Confused 1
  • Haha 1
  • Agree 1

4 hours ago, Eloquent pilgrim said:

Thanks for your reply; not sure where you live in the UK or what you are saying you are unaware of. So, just taking the female genital mutilation issue, because I have friends in the UK that are doctors and nurses and they often talk about this abuse.

You might be shocked by the numbers if you are unaware; and it must be remembered that a lot of these procedures carried out under the direction of any of the UK’s Sharia councils, are mostly kept secret, so the figures are probably much higher.

The link I am attaching is from the NHS website and safe to open

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&opi=89978449&url=https://digital.nhs.uk/data-and-information/publications/statistical/female-genital-mutilation/april-2021---march-2022&ved=2ahUKEwjam4jwruKHAxXNVkEAHQjcDXgQFnoECEEQAQ&usg=AOvVaw0zw2jfXWIasGvwwSyckNUK

Friends who are Doctors and nurses should not be telling you these things. That's against their rules. So that comment is inane.

Then you say most procedures are carried out in secret. Yet you know. Funny. That's that comment discounted too. 

The figures are representative of a thousandth of a % of the population you refer too. Hardly something to mention "often"

Edited by youreavinalaff
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, Chomper Higgot said:

The fist question it begs is, why you accuse me of something that you now admit I have never posted any statement in support of?

The answer is, you had zero basis for doing so.

The next question it begs is why, when you have listed a set of abhorrent practices that are found in multiple cultures do you list these in your off topic Islam issue? 
These practices are found in some cultures that follow Islam, some cultures that follow Christianity, some cultures that follow other religions.

And, they have absolutely nothing to do with the heinous murder of three children which is the topic of discussion.

So no, you are correct, I have never supported these abhorrent practices.

And they are not limited to Islam.

So back at you.

Stop digging.

Well, congratulations, that is certainly a piece of Olympic standard whataboutery; you are now wondering why I haven’t mentioned these vile abuses being practised by other multiple cultures. In case you had forgotten it is because you have accused me multiple times of Islamophobia for mentioning the abhorrent abuses carried out by Islamists in the UK.

I do not know of any other culture, or religion in the UK, that practices FGM, honour killings, and the forced marriage of prepubescent schoolgirls in direct defiance of UK laws, so maybe you can enlighten me as to any others that you are aware of, because you certainly seem to have very limited knowledge of Islamic activities in the UK .

It seems that there are no lengths that you will not go to in order to deflect any criticism away from Islam. I don’t know what your affiliation is with this misogynistic, homophobic, child abuse religion, but it appears to have completely possessed you.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Eloquent pilgrim said:

Well, congratulations, that is certainly a piece of Olympic standard whataboutery; you are now wondering why I haven’t mentioned these vile abuses being practised by other multiple cultures. In case you had forgotten it is because you have accused me multiple times of Islamophobia for mentioning the abhorrent abuses carried out by Islamists in the UK.

I do not know of any other culture, or religion in the UK, that practices FGM, honour killings, and the forced marriage of prepubescent schoolgirls in direct defiance of UK laws, so maybe you can enlighten me as to any others that you are aware of, because you certainly seem to have very limited knowledge of Islamic activities in the UK .

It seems that there are no lengths that you will not go to in order to deflect any criticism away from Islam. I don’t know what your affiliation is with this misogynistic, homophobic, child abuse religion, but it appears to have completely possessed you.

He has told us he has Muslim friends, who are against terrorism etc, they told him so............😂

The bloke is easily fooled by smooth talk, it would seems....😬

• Thumbs Up 1

33 minutes ago, youreavinalaff said:

Friends who are Doctors and nurses should not be telling you these things. That's against their rules. So that comment is inane.

Then you say most procedures are carried out in secret. Yet you know. Funny. That's that comment discounted too. 

The figures are representative of a thousandth of a % of the population you refer too. Hardly something to mention "often"

In your earlier comment you asked me for any evidence. I provided a link to an article about FGM on the NHS website; you obviously haven’t read it, or you would not be in any doubt about how serious this illegal procedure is in the UK.

You are obviously a contrarian, because you then misquoted what I said, and answered to me saying “most procedures are carried out in secret” which is not at all what I said. What I said was “a lot of procedures carried out under the direction of any of the UK’s Sharia councils, are mostly kept secret”  This has no reflection at all on the many thousands that are reported on the NHS website; but you wouldn’t know that because you haven’t read it.

As for you dismissing thousands of cases of female genital mutilation based on the percentage of the population that they represent … wow, I mean wow; maybe ask any women you know if they agree with you.

• Confused 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

11 minutes ago, josephbloggs said:

Yet you believe every word Yaxley-Lennon and Farage spew out without a single itoa of fact checking to see if it is based on a shred of truth.

I have followed this thread, and I haven’t seen one single comment saying that by any poster; you would appear to just make things up when you get in a tantrum.

• Confused 2
  • Sad 1
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, Eloquent pilgrim said:

The Islamic Sharia Council, the Muslim College, and the Muslim Council of Britain (MCB) have all condemned female genital mutilation (FGM) as a practice that is not Islamic and goes against the teachings of Islam:

(Seems threads on these forums often get around to discussions about children and sex) 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Eloquent pilgrim said:

I have followed this thread, and I haven’t seen one single comment saying that by any poster; you would appear to just make things up when you get in a tantrum.

He does it all the time, weird.......😬

• Confused 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

8 minutes ago, Nick Carter icp said:

The Islamic Sharia Council, the Muslim College, and the Muslim Council of Britain (MCB) have all condemned female genital mutilation (FGM) as a practice that is not Islamic and goes against the teachings of Islam:

(Seems threads on these forums often get around to discussions about children and sex) 

Of course they condemn it, they have no choice, it’s against UK law; but they don’t do anything to stop the practice; they condemned the Muslim grooming rape gangs that operated all over the country for 30 years, and probably still are; but again, did nothing to stop them even though people in their communities knew the perpetrators.

• Haha 1

16 minutes ago, Eloquent pilgrim said:

In your earlier comment you asked me for any evidence. I provided a link to an article about FGM on the NHS website; you obviously haven’t read it, or you would not be in any doubt about how serious this illegal procedure is in the UK.

You are obviously a contrarian, because you then misquoted what I said, and answered to me saying “most procedures are carried out in secret” which is not at all what I said. What I said was “a lot of procedures carried out under the direction of any of the UK’s Sharia councils, are mostly kept secret”  This has no reflection at all on the many thousands that are reported on the NHS website; but you wouldn’t know that because you haven’t read it.

As for you dismissing thousands of cases of female genital mutilation based on the percentage of the population that they represent … wow, I mean wow; maybe ask any women you know if they agree with you.

There are many issues that people disagree with that are carried out by a small percentage of people. That was my point.

Why don't you link to all if them, regardless of who they are carried out by? 

Wrong is wrong. Simple.

Is 11 "many"?

• Confused 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Eloquent pilgrim said:

https://www.unfpa.org/resources/female-genital-mutilation-fgm-frequently-asked-questions#:~:text=And although female genital mutilation,and followers of certain traditional

https://safeguarding.network/content/safeguarding-resources/harmful-practices/forced-marriage

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-asia-india-63739951

Edited by youreavinalaff

You seem to forget, it was you that introduced these vile abuses into the discussion adding them to your previous off topic Islamophobic diatribe.

I don’t need to deflect any criticism from Islam, it’s completely off topic.

Once again, because it clearly isn’t getting through to you.

Islam and Muslims had no part at all in the heinous murder of three children, which is the subject of this thread.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, transam said:

He has told us he has Muslim friends, who are against terrorism etc, they told him so............😂

The bloke is easily fooled by smooth talk, it would seems....😬

Did I tell you that?

Link a post of me doing so.

Or did you make it up?

We perhaps should have a thread on that.

This isn’t it.

Which begs a question.

Why are you banging on about Islam and Muslims in the thread discussing a heinous murder of three children that has nothing whatsoever to do with Islam and Muslims?

Why?

6 hours ago, youreavinalaff said:

it is about the 30 (and counting) Sharia councils operating in the UK against UK law, promoting the female genital mutilation of 12 year old children

So, can you provide a link to back that claim up ?

I don't think that you will be able to 

26 minutes ago, Chomper Higgot said:

You seem to forget, it was you that introduced these vile abuses into the discussion adding them to your previous off topic Islamophobic diatribe.

I don’t need to deflect any criticism from Islam, it’s completely off topic.

Once again, because it clearly isn’t getting through to you.

Islam and Muslims had no part at all in the heinous murder of three children, which is the subject of this thread.

Once again you wrongly accuse me of Islamophobia, and once again I have to remind you that my fear of Islam is nothing to do with any phobia; it is based on a logical, rational consideration of the thousands of terrorist attacks carried out by Islamists. It is based on a fear of the 30 Sharia councils operating with impunity in my country, practicing FGM, honour killings, forced marriages of schoolgirls, and much more.

And every time you accuse me of Islamophobia I will remind you that my fear of Islam is not phobia driven in any way.

You continually try to shut down any conversation about Islam, and keep parroting the line that it has nothing to do with the subject of this thread; well, you obviously haven't been paying attention, because in the ensuing riots, directly related to the killings, Mosques have been attacked, and Muslims gangs have been attacking white residents in retaliation, so Islam has become very much an integral part of the subject and is not off topic any more than the right wing rioters are.

• Confused 1

2 minutes ago, Eloquent pilgrim said:

It is based on a fear of the 30 Sharia councils operating with impunity in my country, practicing FGM, honour killings, forced marriages of schoolgirls, and much more

Once again , Can you back that claim up with a link to prove its true ?