Democrats Brand Trump and Vance as "Weird" in New Political Strategy

Social Media

11 hours ago, Roo Island said:

You aren't aware of his business dealing in Moscow? With Putin intimately involved and looking for a profit.

Gosh, if doing a deal with Putin was enough to keep him from invading Ukraine, maybe Obama should have sent Big Mike in to do a deal, or Biden could have sent Hunter.  Could have saved a million lives and hundreds of billions of $$, largely US taxpayer money debt...

Edited by impulse
  • Like 1
  • Confused 1

22 minutes ago, bamnutsak said:

JD Vance has pretty epic Unfavorability ratings today.

Can't say if he's weird, maybe just odd?

Everyone Hates J.D. Vance: Poll

J.D. Vance’s popularity levels have taken an embarrassingly brutal hit.

https://newrepublic.com/post/184438/jd-vance-popularity-brutally-embarrassing-hit

https://twitter.com/i/status/1816634155972673795

Clipboard_08-01-2024_01.jpg

If he didn't wear eyeliner I think his ratings might improve.

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, impulse said:

Gosh, if doing a deal with Putin was enough to keep him from invading Ukraine, maybe Obama should have sent Big Mike in to do a deal, or Biden could have sent Hunter.  Could have saved a million lives and hundreds of billions of $$, largely US taxpayer money debt...

You are missing the point. He lied about it and would profit immensely of it. If you are in favor of this, then I'm guessing you love communism. Because this is exactly what China does.

1 minute ago, Roo Island said:

You are missing the point. He lied about it and would profit immensely of it. If you are in favor of this, then I'm guessing you love communism. Because this is exactly what China does.

No. You're missing the point. Putin invaded Ukraine under Obama, and under Biden. Crickets under Trump.

Hamas struck on Biden's watch. Not on Trump's

I prefer peace and mean tweets to war and the specter of nuclear annihilation. 

• Confused 2
  • Agree 2

9 minutes ago, impulse said:

No. You're missing the point. Putin invaded Ukraine under Obama, and under Biden. Crickets under Trump.

Hamas struck on Biden's watch. Not on Trump's

I prefer peace and mean tweets to war and the specter of nuclear annihilation. 

So you are ok with Trump lying to you during his campaign and profiting off business deals while the president? Seriously? You are definitely a communist.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

14 minutes ago, Roo Island said:

I've read Ann Coulter many times.

No, you haven't. If you had, then you'd know she doesn't like Trump and regularly trashes him. You'd love it.

16 minutes ago, Roo Island said:

I don't follow any people like this.

Too deep. Which is not all that deep, really.

17 minutes ago, Roo Island said:

Not be influenced by those who make money off divisive posts.

🤣 Turns out you just innocent as a babe and gon' stay that way. I'm gonna stop wasting time with you now. There's a reason Obama was called Divider-In-Chief. Biden made the divisions a LOT worse. Now the Dem party is all about slicin' and dicin', race hate, and pitting groups against each other.

24 minutes ago, Roo Island said:

I've read Ann Coulter many times. I don't follow any people like this. I prefer to read the facts and make my own decisions. Not be influenced by those who make money off divisive posts.

You are just parroting Trump and his bashing of Kamala. Sad.

Wrong. If you quote from Ann Coulter (the subtopic you wished to discuss) you defintiely aren't parroting Trump. Kamala has always been bashed from the right in general (and sometimes from the left, if they break ranks), nothing new there. Now she's busy backpedaling (as the campaign admits) and being whitewashed by the propaganda press. The techies (except Elon Musk, bless 'im) are on board. Harder to Google for the truth about her now:

image.png.6539fdbfd9c49bf3f3981d2f09a6e9d3.png

• Haha 1

Just now, Will B Good said:

If he didn't wear eyeliner I think his ratings might improve.

He's pandering to the Democratic base. Just like white folks that turn on black accents when adjusting a black audience.

Alternatively, he could have realized that the easiest way to gain a approval from the modern Bolsheviks is merely to dress in Drag

• Confused 1

Just now, BigStar said:

No, you haven't. If you had, then you'd know she doesn't like Trump and regularly trashes him. You'd love it.

Too deep. Which is not all that deep, really.

🤣 Turns out you just innocent as a babe and gon' stay that way. I'm gonna stop wasting time with you now. There's a reason Obama was called Divider-In-Chief. Biden made the divisions a LOT worse. Now the Dem party is all about slicin' and dicin', race hate, and pitting groups against each other.

Wrong. If you quote from Ann Coulter (the subtopic you wished to discuss) you defintiely aren't parroting Trump. Kamala has always been bashed from the right in general (and sometimes from the left, if they break ranks), nothing new there. Now she's busy backpedaling (as the campaign admits) and being whitewashed by the propaganda press. The techies (except Elon Musk, bless 'im) are on board. Harder to Google for the truth about her now:

image.png.6539fdbfd9c49bf3f3981d2f09a6e9d3.png

He's not going to understand the above, he's not even a yank. He's just a troll from some basement somewhere continually bashing Trump to get responses.

• Confused 1
  • Love It 1

Just now, Roo Island said:

So you are ok with Trump lying to you during his campaign and profiting off business deals while the president? Seriously? You are definitely a communist.

Your knowledge of Communism is about as lacking as your knowledge of facts and based on your beliefs about conspiracies with putin, your knowledge of facts is virtually nil

• Haha 1

Just now, Roo Island said:

There was no deal with Russia you live in a fantasy land.

19 hours ago, Yagoda said:

Huh? Are we talking about the same thing? Who says he was a WW2 Nazi Kapo.? 

You called Soros a Kapo.

image.png.eb0026cf12b6bb74f94b66dfc0032170.png

Is there some other kind of Kapo?

"A kapo or prisoner functionary (German: Funktionshäftling) was a prisoner in a Nazi camp who was assigned by the Schutzstaffel (SS) guards to supervise forced labor or carry out administrative tasks.

Also called "prisoner self-administration", the prisoner functionary system minimized costs by allowing camps to function with fewer SS personnel. The system was designed to turn victim against victim, as the prisoner functionaries were pitted against their fellow prisoners in order to maintain the favor of their SS overseers."

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kapo#:~:text=A kapo or prisoner functionary,Kapo

Got any definition from a credible source that says differently?

5 hours ago, BigStar said:

Yes I have. Flip flops like all the other right wing nuts.

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2016/oct/02/ann-coulter-finally-candidate-cares-americans-interview-donald-trump

Ann Coulter on Trump: ‘Finally, we have a candidate who cares about Americans’

The rightwing US author and political pundit on her favoured candidate Donald Trump, immigration and police shootings

• Agree 1

2 hours ago, Yagoda said:

Your knowledge of Communism is about as lacking as your knowledge of facts and based on your beliefs about conspiracies with putin, your knowledge of facts is virtually nil

Bet you've never even been to a communist country. I've spent many months in bunch of them. Including Russia.

22 minutes ago, Roo Island said:

Yes I have. Flip flops like all the other right wing nuts.

No you haven't. You read what some hack said about her.

22 minutes ago, Roo Island said:

Ann Coulter on Trump: ‘Finally, we have a candidate who cares about Americans’

Duh. So sad. I'd be embarrassed if my thinking were that muddled.

Candidate, before he became president and established a record. Her later opinions were about Trump as president, NOT a candidate. And now he's a different candidate: a candidate who's already been in office. She doesn't support that candidate. 

Not a flip flop at all. So the ANF Poster Boomerang Principle has revealed again that it's you who's a left wing nut, thinking nonsense as usual. 

Sigh.

Edited by BigStar
  • Confused 1

12 minutes ago, BigStar said:

No you haven't. You read what some hack said about her.

Duh. So sad. I'd be embarrassed if my thinking were that muddled.

Candidate, before he became president and established a record. Her later opinions were about Trump as president, NOT a candidate. And now he's a different candidate: a candidate who's already been in office. She doesn't support that candidate. 

Not a flip flop at all. So the ANF Poster Boomerang Principle has revealed again that it's you who's a left wing nut, thinking nonsense as usual. 

Sigh.

What is ANF or boomerang principle?

I have seen lots of what Ann says. Again. Not a credible source of information

1 minute ago, Roo Island said:

have seen lots of what Ann says. Again. Not a credible source of information

But now you've proven that you haven't. You'd be more credible if you had. She's got a lot of facts and stats behind her. 

End of discussion.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, BigStar said:

But now you've proven that you haven't. You'd be more credible if you had. She's got a lot of facts and stats behind her. 

End of discussion.

You ignore my question. Why?

• 2 weeks later...

I think the adjective weird being used to describe vance should be promoted to "creepy."

JD Vance Adds to 'Weird' Behavior by 'Stalking' Kamala Harris: Mary Trump

Republican vice presidential nominee JD Vance should be hit with a restraining order if he can't resist "stalking" Vice President Kamala Harris, according to former President Donald Trump's estranged niece Mary Trump.

https://www.newsweek.com/jd-vance-adds-weird-behavior-stalking-kamala-harris-mary-trump-1936230

In the case of Vance, "weird" should be replaced with "creepy". Does Vance think that stalking is going to help him get the women's vote? Maybe he wants to cement in his support from the psychopath bloc of voters?