Which members do you think are Russian/Chinese/NK etc bots?

49 minutes ago, NoshowJones said:

What has this got to do with my post?

it was a multiple reply. read it again. my reply to you was the ?, as your post didnt make much sense.

Edited by frank83628

48 minutes ago, transam said:

Sorry to hear you are on the way out............😢

Not really, I wish you would get over to Ukraine and help your chum out, he needs some extra cannon fodder...😁

i am 35+yrs away from the grave.. unlike so many on here.

i think the tally is 5-1 in Russias favour, if you want to make light of the war as most of you do. shame all those live lost could have been avoided if your blonde baffoon, BOJO hadn't scuppered the peace talks..but you don't care, you're living out your pension and dont care about people needlessly dying.

• Confused 2

6 minutes ago, transam said:

Then I am very happy you were not around in 1939, with your attitude......

Surrender, surrender, yes sir, no sir, do anything you like sir.......

You should be ashamed of yourself..........:coffee1:

is that when you were born?

there weren't any computer keyboards back then for you to hide behind.

surrender? how so, because i want a war to stop? you don;t because the bbc tells you putin is evil...go n put you money where you mouth is.. bkk-Ukraiine, 15,000bt, how much of your pension is that? see ya in a few weeks

Edited by frank83628
  • Confused 1
  • Agree 1

2 minutes ago, frank83628 said:

is that when you were born?

there weren't any computer keyboards back then for you to hide behind.

surrender? how so, because i want a war to stop? you don;t because the bbc tells you putin is evil...go n put you money where you mouth is.. bkk-Ukraiine, 15,000bt, how much of your pension is that? see ya in a few weeks

You're nuts......🤔

Get over there and do what you say are against....Red hyporite..😒

• Like 1
  • Love It 1

4 minutes ago, transam said:

You're nuts......🤔

Get over there and do what you say are against....Red hyporite..😒

i want the war to end and have made that perfectly clear, you on the other hand do not, so why don't you get out there and stop pesky Putin. but you wont, because you know all you can can do it spout nonsense 1 line comment on here.

2 minutes ago, frank83628 said:

i want the war to end and have made that perfectly clear, you on the other hand do not, so why don't you get out there and stop pesky Putin. but you wont, because you know all you can can do it spout nonsense 1 line comment on here.

Pot/kettle chap, YOU are the one that has been spouting your support for the aggressor for WEEKS, I am on a forum in Thailand responding to posts, so don't try and weasel your way out of it. Hypocrite......🙄

On 8/2/2024 at 10:04 AM, gargamon said:

You need to read about Pavlov's dog.

People too can develop pavlovian responses.  
I know someone else knows this.   

Just thought I would throw this out. 

On 8/3/2024 at 2:20 PM, gargamon said:

Being unfamiliar with the British TV show as I never saw it in north America, it was a likely assumption. Is the show good enough to download and watch?

I  used to watch it on )American) Public Broadcasting System (PBS) on  TV.   One time it was just once a week, another time it was at 8 PM every night. 
I think it was a weekly TV series show in Great Britain and being a SciFi fan I liked it, it having British humor.  The characters were supposedly on a space ship traveling (forever it seemed) through space, if I recall correctly.   

If you like science fiction then you might like it. 

There is overwhelming evidence of organized disinformation campaigns managed by Russia and Iran. China has a lesser involvement. It therefore follows that this forum will have members who are aligned with the disinformation campaigns. The most likely to be involved will be those who are already predisposed to supporting the policies of these countries. The messaging the countries  provide  is compatible with the pre-existing bias of these people and so they are most likely to promote and support the Russian/Iranian/Chinese disinformation.  Examples of this are the defenders of the invasion of Ukraine and the "excusers" of the shooting down of the Malaysian passenger aircraft over Ukraine.

The US cyber intelligence agencies have documented how Russia relies on 'unwitting Americans' to spread election disinformation. Russia also uses westerners who deliberately wish to spread false information,  as well as commercial public relations firms in Russia to spread the disinformation.  A cornerstone of the strategy relies on planting false information in social media which is then picked up by people who then repost the false information.  Two Russian linked PR firms were identified in March: They created fake websites and social media profiles to spread Kremlin disinformation. The disinformation included false  information on candidates, immigration, crime and the war in Gaza.  Other examples are the conspiracy claims that came out after the Trump  assassination attempt. There was a deluge of idiotic claims that it was a Ukraine or Biden campaign plot. When that did not stick, there were claims that Biden was incapacitated and that the deep state was at work to remove both Trump and Biden.  Russian propaganda has been overtly pro Trump.

In a joint operation, Dutch, Canadian and US intelligence organizations recently took down a very sophisticated Russian cyber unit.  Full details available here https://www.ic3.gov/Media/News/2024/240709.pdf?utm_medium=email&utm_source=govdelivery  It details the Russian operations and is a must read.

China's activities  are focused on its own immediate interests such as sabotaging western - Taiwan relations, or promoting stories on Covid that shifted attention away from China and its activities. It is not specifically active in US presidential politics although it has been linked to multiple stories related to the Gaza war. The Chinese strategy is to promote blame for the war on the west, and to circulate false claims of  wrongdoing against the west. This is intended to cast China in the role of the neutral friend.

The Iranian disinformation campaign has been bold and assertive. It has ranged from mass media posting of staged videos, to cyber attacks, to cyber hacking and to mass postings on social media of stories intended to stir up anger about the USA, France, Israel and the UK. Iran has gone one step further by directly supporting Gaza related protests as civil unrest in the west works to its advantage. The US intelligence service has documented the groups linked to Iran who have posed as online activists, encouraged protests and who have provided financial support to some protest groups. Nor can there be any denying that the Iranian disinformation has targeted Trump as he is seen as being hostile to Iran since he was against the lifting of nuclear related sanctions, authorized the elimination of a top Iranian Republican Guards general,  and acted to contain Iranian military support of the Houthi in Yemen. Many of the negative stories about Trump based upon false information originate with Iranian agents. 

Edited by Patong2021
  • Thanks 1
  • Agree 1

On 8/4/2024 at 2:55 AM, zmisha said:

I am a Z-Russian but not a bot for sure.

We will pray for your dark, dark soul.  Good for you for being willing to admit it (this part isn't sarcasm) -- most pro-Russian Westerners argue Russian points all day long but when asked will usually say, "I'm not pro-Russian, I'm just a guy who wants peace" or something equally fatuous.

• Agree 1

On 8/3/2024 at 6:06 PM, frank83628 said:

isurrender? how so, because i want a war to stop? you don;t because the bbc tells you putin is evil...go n put you money where you mouth is.. bkk-Ukraiine, 15,000bt, how much of your pension is that? see ya in a few weeks

Great example of the "I'm not pro-Putin, I'm just an honest guy who wants peace" post.  And yet every post on the subject support Russia's claims.

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, ChicagoExpat said:

Great example of the "I'm not pro-Putin, I'm just an honest guy who wants peace" post.  And yet every post on the subject support Russia's claims.

i am pro Putin, not once have i said otherwise. i dont agree with any war, Putin has called for peace talk since the beginning, but the US,UK don't want it. neither do all the sheep on here.

• Confused 1

4 hours ago, ChicagoExpat said:

We will pray for your dark, dark soul.  Good for you for being willing to admit it (this part isn't sarcasm) -- most pro-Russian Westerners argue Russian points all day long but when asked will usually say, "I'm not pro-Russian, I'm just a guy who wants peace" or something equally fatuous.

Man, you should know that Russia in UN is the successor of the Soviet Union, e.g. the rebranded Soviet Union. Since referendum of 2020 Russia is the rebranded Soviet Union according to the internal law also.
And the second thing that you should know is - Ukraine has been an independent country for about a century, but the decision to exit Soviet Union has never been made. That is why Putin call it Special Military Operation, not "war".
So de jure you are invading the Soviet Republic of Ukraine.
You can do it only for a short period of time before our shining leader, Vladimir, can jail all these Gorbachev friends in The Ministry of Defense and the Supreme Court. Putin jailed about a dozen of Defense Ministry officials during this year. Therefore, the time of wearing the peacemaker's clothes will soon be over for you, my friend. And I will pray for your soul too. 😀

Edited by zmisha
  • Haha 1

On 8/5/2024 at 1:53 PM, frank83628 said:

i am pro Putin, not once have i said otherwise. i dont agree with any war, Putin has called for peace talk since the beginning, but the US,UK don't want it. neither do all the sheep on here.

The contradictions in your statement are breathtaking.  You are literally the first guy I've seen here who says he's pro-Putin.  There's a certain integrity in that, I guess, along with the guy in 1941 who said he was pro-Hitler.

1 hour ago, ChicagoExpat said:

The contradictions in your statement are breathtaking.  You are literally the first guy I've seen here who says he's pro-Putin.  There's a certain integrity in that, I guess, along with the guy in 1941 who said he was pro-Hitler.

there are no contradictions in anything i said.

there are many that support Putin, just not in your western media bubble. He isn't going anywhere,  so get used to it!!

oh wow, the dreaded hitler comparison, you know it's been used so often on anyone with a difference of opinion that it no longer carries any weight, i just highlights you as a weak liberal sheep.

• Haha 1

On 8/5/2024 at 1:12 PM, ChicagoExpat said:

in your head.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, gargamon said:

I only have one question. Why did @susanlea not contribute to this thread? 

Anyone have a theory about that?

Oh, Dolf, weeeell, bit of a strange Aussie, probably will..........🤭

Bots? I don't think so here. More the useful dupes who may not even know they trade in foreign propaganda.

Somehow we got to a place over the last 8-10 years in US where the average right winger driving a tractor in Montana holds forth a nearly entire worldview that is completely consistent word-for-word

Kremlin propaganda.

This phenomena did not occur as natural political evolution.

"The Russian "Firehose of Falsehood" Propaganda Model Why It Might Work and Options to Counter It" https://www.rand.org/pubs/perspectives/PE198.html

Edited by Captain Monday
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, Captain Monday said:

Bots? I don't think so here. More the useful dupes who may not even know they trade in foreign propaganda.

Somehow we got to a place over the last 8-10 years in US where the average right winger driving a tractor in Montana holds forth a nearly entire worldview that is completely consistent word-for-word

Kremlin propaganda.

This phenomena did not occur as natural political evolution.

"The Russian "Firehose of Falsehood" Propaganda Model Why It Might Work and Options to Counter It" https://www.rand.org/pubs/perspectives/PE198.html

and of course everything you're told about Russia,Putin and his evil doing s is 100% true, the west doesn't have a propaganda machine. they just tell you the truth?